EBay RTX3080 LOL

THIS IS A PRE-ORDER. I am not guaranteeing that you will get the card. If I am unsuccessful with getting the card, I will refund you COMPLETELY. I will ship the card 4-5 days after getting the card in the mail.

Best line of the entire listing.

It's Ebay. The buyer has how long to send the card back and get a refund for basically any reason these days?

kinda interested to know if the bidders will pay if he gets it. its over 20000 now

ebay really needs something in place to penalize bidders that dont end up paying if they win. if people are just bidding things up for no reason it might help.

Hmm, maybe I should re-sell mine. Buy myself a new truck. /s

THIS IS A PRE-ORDER. I am not guaranteeing that you will get the card. If I am unsuccessful with getting the card, I will refund you COMPLETELY. I will ship the card 4-5 days after getting the card in the mail.

Best line of the entire listing.
Wait, he'll ship the card 4-5 days after getting it in the mail? Is he gonna take it out and use it for those 4-5 days? WTF?

50 grand. LOL

The buyer won't buy it. The seller has to know hes being trolled.

This is the most epic auction i have ever seen
50 grand
LOL.gif

What is shocking to me is there are only 5 3080 auctions live right now...

70.1k in the last five mins.. yeah I'm sure that guy is paying, lol.

They did that to ebay price gougers during N95 masks and toilet paper shortages. It was epic LOL.

Think the scammers caught on and now are doing Buy It Now or Best Offer instead of bidding.

Think the scammers caught on and now are doing Buy It Now or Best Offer instead of bidding.
Best offer seems like it'd be pretty easy to abuse, too, unless there's some minimum level of buying history you have to have. You make an offer that's high, but plausible (say, $2000?) and then ghost on the seller, and make them wait around for days hoping you'll pay.

ebay listing for 1119.99 guy has already sold 20
kinda looks like alot never made it to stores if this is anything to go by

So many zotac cards on ebay now, wounder if a truck got lost somewere

Reactions: erek
like this
So how does the seller/scalper get out of ebay collecting $7010.00 in seller fees anyways????????
well considering that there is clearly no real money being sent here, nothing is really gonna happen.

LOL, as a twenty year ebay seller myself I should know that. Either way though this is an entertaining shit show.

And yet my $35 Quadro K620 plays all the games I enjoy just fine......I must be getting old and not very [H]ard!

Back