Dying Light 2

I forgot about Shadow Warrior 3

The big deal on Steam is no Guns in Dying Light 2 so I asked on the Steam forums if the game is going to have Throwing Stars instead?

Last edited:
I forgot about Shadown Warrior 3

The big deal on Steam is no Guns in Dying Light 2 so I asked on the Steam forums if the game is going to have Throwing Stars instead?
The first game had quite the variety of throwing weapons. Loss of firearms is no big loss for this game, really. An AR in the first game was nice to have, but I never relied on it heavily. Your leveled up melee weapons were ultimately much stronger by the end of the game.

Reactions: Q-BZ
like this
dying2.jpg

What Armenius said.

I don't know if I ever really used firearms in the first one.
I did not even know there were firearms in the first one, then again I only played for about 5 hours, would have probably played more had I know I could shoot stuff (if they lasted longer then 2-3 bullets anyways given how fast weapons break in that game)

The guns were largely useless, because yeah, beating fuckers over the head with an electric bat thing is way more fun anyways.

I did not even know there were firearms in the first one, then again I only played for about 5 hours, would have probably played more had I know I could shoot stuff (if they lasted longer then 2-3 bullets anyways given how fast weapons break in that game)
There is an intersection close to the beginning of the game where a police car sits. Run straight out of the highrise, across the bridge, and turn right. There is a high chance of a handgun being in the trunk. I usually go there first after the intro missions for the handgun and to grind out some levels since infected like to congregate there. Firearms are more useful at the beginning of the game.

Throughout the game police cars and vans all have a chance of there being a handgun or rifle in them. They're decent against common infected in that the firearms will almost always take them in one headshot. They're less effective against stronger infected like volatiles. Once your melee becomes stronger as you level up the firearms become less useful.

Once you got further into the game, weapons took forever to break.

I think by the time I beat the game I had 4 or 5 super melee weapons with all sorts of effects. You could beat on stuff for days.

so to get 2 story DLC's you need to buy the Ultimate Edition??...that's a bit crazy especially since it costs $99.99...normally the Deluxe Edition comes with a few story DLC included but you only get 1 story DLC with the Dying Light 2 Deluxe Edition

only thing I'm a bit worried about is that it might have a ton of bugs at launch due to the more open world and narrative driven story where your choices matter more than the 1st game

only thing I'm a bit worried about is that it might have a ton of bugs at launch due to the more open world and narrative driven story where your choices matter more than the 1st game
I'm definitely getting this but I'll probably wait a month or two for this reason, also my backlog is still pretty full.

I'm definitely getting this but I'll probably wait a month or two for this reason, also my backlog is still pretty full.

I'm debating whether to get it at launch or waiting until after I finish Elden Ring (by that time DL2 should get a few big patches)...but I know I'm going to be hooked on Elden Ring for awhile so not sure...the review embargo for Dying Light 2 lifts 2 days prior to release so I'll wait until then before deciding

Apparently, he doesn't like normal looking women. He must only like women that look more western looking that have short blue hair, face tatoos, and weigh at least 200+lbs.

just ignore that guy.... he always posts the same questions in threads, doesnt understand the answers he gets, asks the same questions again..... and is just an all around annoying prick.

Apparently, he doesn't like normal looking women. He must only like women that look more western looking that have short blue hair, face tatoos, and weigh at least 200+lbs.
Or maybe it's the random photo of 4 girls in a thread about a game that isn't out yet?

If i have 511.23 drivers must update to that newest or not necessary?

Back