Dying Light 2

Comixbooks

Ignore Me
This game needs 3rd person so it can compete with stuff like GTFO and Left for Dead.

RanceJustice

[H]ardness Supreme
Well, that's disappointing. Yet another delay for a title that has had a rather long development arc as it is. However, if this means they'll be able to make a better game I'll be willing to give it a chance...to a point. However, after these delays I want to be damn sure there will be a Linux client again (a major reason to support the first one), there will be multiple playable character avatars, and they don't take some crappy exclusivity deal.

Also, I'm going to be rather more annoyed if it turns out so many titles are being delayed in order to cater to the next-generation Xbox/Playstation consoles; not specifically an issue with DL2, but Cyberpunk and so many others seem to be delaying late into the year for this reason.

MavericK

Zero Cool
I don't mind the concept of delays to make a game way better than if it had shipped early, but at a certain point your development time is too long and your game is going to be dated by the time it finally releases.

Not saying necessarily that will be the case here, but it's something I've been thinking about lately with the Cyberpunk delay and now this.

scojer

[H]ardness Supreme
I recently picked up the first Dying Light, and I'm enjoying it a lot. Shortly before this I played Watch Dogs 2, and, this game is way more fun. I'm about to start The Following, and I plan on doing all the side missions and quests.

polonyc2

[H]ard as it Gets
I recently picked up the first Dying Light, and I'm enjoying it a lot. Shortly before this I played Watch Dogs 2, and, this game is way more fun. I'm about to start The Following, and I plan on doing all the side missions and quests.
I bought the Enhanced Edition with The Following expansion a few months back during a sale and still haven't gotten around to playing it...I definitely want to play this before the sequel comes out...

scojer

[H]ardness Supreme
I bought the Enhanced Edition with The Following expansion a few months back during a sale and still haven't gotten around to playing it...I definitely want to play this before the sequel comes out...
Play it. It is definitely worth it. I like drop kicking the zombies, trying to stay alive at night is challenging if you're careless, which I like to be, I haven't tried co-op yet. I'll get around to it after I finish the SP story.