Dragon Age III: Inquisition announced!!!!

can anyone tell me how Rated "M" this is and can you skip or choose not to go down the paths with "M" content?

reading the ESRB states there are some heavy nudity and sexually explicit scenes in the game and want to see if it can be avoided by the choices you make..

- Please no "nudity/sex" is ok type arguments..

Just picked up Origins given it was $4.99 and I figured it'd be a good introduction to the series. Any tips for the first playthrough? I've put a couple hours into it so far starting as a Rogue Elf.

can anyone tell me how Rated "M" this is and can you skip or choose not to go down the paths with "M" content?

reading the ESRB states there are some heavy nudity and sexually explicit scenes in the game and want to see if it can be avoided by the choices you make.

I think you have to go through with the romance sub-plots for that to happen, so you should be able to avoid that if you don't pursue them.

reading the ESRB states there are some heavy nudity and sexually explicit scenes in the game and want to see if it can be avoided by the choices you make..

I've yet to see any nudity/sex in the game.

About "The game is designed in a way, that you find a new item, you immediately get rid of the inferior old one", does inventory still get out of hand when you save up materials for crafting?

As far as the nudity/sex, you basically have to go looking for it to find it. ie: Exploring the romance options for any of your party members.

As for violence, as someone stated earlier, there's a fair amount of blood (your character gets covered in blood after fighting, for example) and people regularly explode into chunks of red flesh.

I can't figure out how to brew potions at skyhold. I want to brew regeneration potions, and I have elfroots for it. There is a equip potions table and upgrade potions table in the undercroft. I don't see a way to brew a potions on either. Help?

If you have the recipe already just drag the potion to an empty slot, it will show 0/3, so then just click the potion to add more. One a side note the extra potions/tonics etc do not auto refresh in camps, you have to add more each time.

As far as the nudity/sex, you basically have to go looking for it to find it. ie: Exploring the romance options for any of your party members.

As for violence, as someone stated earlier, there's a fair amount of blood (your character gets covered in blood after fighting, for example) and people regularly explode into chunks of red flesh.

Thanks I was hoping you could avoid it :)

About "The game is designed in a way, that you find a new item, you immediately get rid of the inferior old one", does inventory still get out of hand when you save up materials for crafting?

Rafting materials do not count against inventory space, they are unlimited in the amount you can carry.

Also, in case it wasn't answered, the fade touched obsidian adds like 3 guard or whatever its called.

20% off for those who are curious. Don't forget about the Hola method to make it half retail...

loving this so far

but for fucks sake, why in the hell are we wearing pajamas while making our important decisions in the war room and such?

Mass Effect itis. I really preferred way they had done it in Dragon Age 1. Sky hold is just too big too much.

Bit on the sale price, this is one really nice game. In only a couple hours so far.

Too bad Mantle is broken for me in this game, but CF under DX works very well I must say almost perfect scaling.

loving this so far

but for fucks sake, why in the hell are we wearing pajamas while making our important decisions in the war room and such?

Lol
I haven't been able to change my outfit , in all the 75+ hours.

I guess its better than running around naked :p

Although if I was really inquisitor.......

loving this so far

Lol
I haven't been able to change my outfit , in all the 75+ hours.

I guess its better than running around naked :p

Although if I was really inquisitor.......

Yeah, when I first saw that outfit I was like WTF. The best part are the shiny medallions on the thigh high garter belt. I'm assuming the guy in charge of making the characters costumes was high on peyote that day.

There's quite a lot of killing in this game, including people exploding into red mist and chunks of meat. HTH.

This is America, showing people being blown away and gibbed into chunks is okay, just don't show the natural human body as that is very disturbing (sarcasm)

loving this so far

My thoughts exactly. Am I the Inquisitor, or the jester of Skyhold?

As much as my guy fucks Cassandra, he might as well just walk around naked to save time.

Ugh , I didn't complete her mission.

Bah, I'm jealous.

Boobies or no?

I've only dated Josephine and she is booooooring.

As much as my guy fucks Cassandra, he might as well just walk around naked to save time.

I started a new character to try and romance her. She just seemed far more interesting of a character to me than anyone else I've spent time talking to.

That and I'm a sucker for that accent of hers. :p

I started a new character to try and romance her. She just seemed far more interesting of a character to me than anyone else I've spent time talking to.

She's got a surprising ample set of feeders

Cassandra the most interesting of the bunch IMHO. She's as close as you can get to Leliana (DAO) for a romance option. Her romance story progression is great with plenty of humor involved.

Hmms

I've been romancing both Josephine and Cassandra at the same time. Guess I'm a playa.

Wonder if I have to choose between them. If so I should make them duel each another, winner takes me :-D

Hmms

I've been romancing both Josephine and Cassandra at the same time. Guess I'm a playa.

Wonder if I have to choose between them. If so I should make them duel each another, winner takes me :-D

I know in Mass Effect there was a slim chance at a threesome option, right? Perhaps you're walking the path of righteousness, my son.

I'm waiting for someone to let us know how their romance with Iron Bull or Cullen is going, lol.

As a hetero male, I don't think I could ever attempt any of the other options. Totally incongruent to my thought processes... :eek:

I am playing as a hetero male mage, but if I go with a female character next, I'll just skip the romance options altogether.

My wife is doing the Cullen romance because the other options aren't exactly great.
It seems like the game pushes just about everyone to Cassandra or Cullen.

Back