DOD:Source comes out today right?

mokkapoop

[H]ard|Gawd
I was under the impression that today I could boot up and be able to play dod source. That is not the case. Today is the release day isnt it? Also, if it is, where can the server files be downloaded at? If anyone is going to be able to play, there will have to be servers up for it.

Today is the release date but it is not release untill 3pm PST. So you gotta wait.

It might be later today. YOu can check the news from steam in your steam menu. If it is available now,you might have to right click on it in "browse games" and install or something.

Awwww, shoot! I thought it was going to be released 12 PM PDT! Now I'll have to wait for three more hours... *rocks back and forth, muttering*

I'm dying waiting for it... I was really annoyed when I found out it wouldn't be released in the morning. 6pm Eastern and it comes :( sigh.

What about us working stiffs on the west coast who won't get home till 6pm :(

Haha its not a big deal. The wait home in traffic will just be one of the more painful trips in a while

Ive been waiting for this for a while. Its basically the only reason I got the Silver HL2 package, although having all the other stuff is neat too. Cant wait to blow people away with better graphics, just hope its smooth and the improvements dont bog it down.

I hope DOD:S doesn't have that new "xbox code" that messed up my CS:S! :mad:

Retail version (store bought) version of HL2 does NOT include DoD:S
If you bought a copy of HL2 in a store, you do not automatically get DoD:S once it is released. This goes for all versions, including the collectors edition.

DoD:S is only available for free on release to those who bought the Silver or Gold packages via Steam.

Why did i buy the gold package and then find out later im not getting DOD source :mad:

caRpetbomBer said:
Retail version (store bought) version of HL2 does NOT include DoD:S
If you bought a copy of HL2 in a store, you do not automatically get DoD:S once it is released. This goes for all versions, including the collectors edition.

DoD:S is only available for free on release to those who bought the Silver or Gold packages via Steam.

Why did i buy the gold package and then find out later im not getting DOD source :mad:
You can just buy it off steam for $20 standalone. And it was known from day one iirc that retail packages wouldn't include DOD:S.

Hmmm... ok quick 45 minutes of BF2 first. :D xfire same name. :)

I never played any DoD but I'll crash test steam with you guys at 6:00pm. :D

They took the steam forums down. They always do that right before they release something new.

7minutes and my hands are shaking,see u guys there name is: eos dav3 and my bro darksovl
damn which map first?...drooooooooooool

i really wanna play donner first. If i don't get sniper class, it's on to a different server for me. I can't wait to try out the new snipers.

still not released for me :(

edit restarted and decrypting started at 80%?wtf

Big suprise STEAM is is not working wont let me log on and the 1 time it did after 6 still said im preloaded. I say fuck valve

Its 5 o'clock here and I'm still at work. This sucks. I wish I was home playing this damn game already! It better kickass...

Back