DOD:Source comes out today right?

pandora's box said:
average around 45-50fps. 1280x1024 4xaa 16xaf full hdr.

edit: using catalyst 5.10's with CCC

5.10s?! isn't the latest 5.9s released 2 days ago?

Terpfen said:
You seem to be the only one. Try turning HDR off.

:( Why would HDR cause that? I'm on a 7800GT. The other thing is, wouldn't it do it on all four maps if that were the issue?

GoldenTiger said:
:( Why would HDR cause that? I'm on a 7800GT. The other thing is, wouldn't it do it on all four maps if that were the issue?

A buggy HDR implementation (new tech with beta drivers) could indeed cause that.

Just turn it off and see if the issue goes away.

Terpfen said:
A buggy HDR implementation (new tech with beta drivers) could indeed cause that.

Just turn it off and see if the issue goes away.

It did this with the 77.77's, too... so I switched to these which claimed to have some sort of DOD:S compatibility fix, but the problem remains.

GoldenTiger said:
It did this with the 77.77's, too... so I switched to these which claimed to have some sort of DOD:S compatibility fix, but the problem remains.

Again: turn HDR off. If it works, then it works.

Terpfen said:
Again: turn HDR off. If it works, then it works.

Thing is, it's supposed to work with HDR on. There's got to be some way to fix it since most people are running it just fine :). I appreciate the thought, but that's simply not the fix for me.

EDIT: It seems the new patch has fixed it, I don't want to speak too soon as I only tried 3 reboots and played on several servers to test it for about 20 minutes, but hopefully it has!

My Computer Tears thru the game, I was expecting alittle more than that.

1680x1050x32
4x AA Multi Sampling
8x AF
Full HDR

However I perfer HDR Off, I just ran it on to see what it looked like.

Back