Diablo 3 Discussion Thread

Yea tried Gambling but since you only get 5 tries it's really not worth it at all. They need to up the blood shards you can carry if there just to charge a 100 for a pice of gear..

I'm P285 or something and I already found 4 or 5. First one rolled 740 dex, 9crit and some random stat lol. Also found 4 gifts already, but I've been a bit unlucky with weapons, no ancient torch or fist.

So, I forget who from here I was just playing with, but we BOTH found a Furnace on a Grift boss. Neither was ancient, but STILL!

I'm P285 or something and I already found 4 or 5. First one rolled 740 dex, 9crit and some random stat lol. Also found 4 gifts already, but I've been a bit unlucky with weapons, no ancient torch or fist.

I found 1, rolled 700dex, socket, and 60% crit damage..ugh. I used it for a while until I got a blackthorne amulet that rolled 666dex, 10% cc, 95% cdmg, and some other stat

Finally today got my final M6 piece on my seasonal DH. Now to find a chakram quiver or a Kridershot bow.... :D

I'm having zero luck getting drops since I started back up a bit ago :p

What would you guys recommend doing in this situation? Going for the holy damage in the green item and try to re-roll for crit chance, or just use the ivory tower and maybe reroll the 14% life?

10p4zt1.png

As for the game being too easy, don't play softcore. Besides, you'll end up having to carry most people anyway in public games. Hardcore is a completely different game and much more exciting.

Also, wtf were you doing in T5 already? lol

I was just leeching off other people to be completely honest. Then I decided to run around a bit and got stuck by a waller/vortex guy and POOF. Dead.

That was my first Melee Hardcore guy. Lesson learned.

RNG this season has been interesting. So far at para 230's I have found 5 witching hours (one ancient and one 50%), 4 frost burns, 2 taskers, 3 calamities and a bunch of bows I never saw in 400+ para levels in normal SC.

I however have not seen a gift, very very few set pieces, the previously common bows (etrayu or hellrack for example), a single resist element neck or other relatively common object.

I'm curious how they altered the rare drop numbers as I am seeing completely different results in seasons then I did in normal play. Regardless it has been fun playing. Been running with PitViper, Krieg, Garden, Arch and a few others. Hopefully run some group high level grifts now that most are getting up to speed.

Gear seems to be more plentiful this season (especially from Kadala).

My only gripe is that I am already seeing paragon 700+ toons on twitch and a few 400-500 in game. That is just insane.

I can't find any good shit for my DH this season.
I am stuck in T1/2 but I join T6 pub rifts for the extra loot and hope that the other guys are strong enough since I can't do shit in T6. It's like I am shooting toothpicks at the enemies, lol

I am stuck in T1/2 but I join T6 pub rifts for the extra loot and hope that the other guys are strong enough since I can't do shit in T6. It's like I am shooting toothpicks at the enemies, lol

Haha I'm surprised they don't call you out :p. My Monk is level 13 at the moment. I was toying with Nvidia DSR running at 5120x2880 resolution.. not too shabby! Can't say I notice too too much, though dropping back down to native 2560x1440 I started noticing some jaggies... lol.

Haha I'm surprised they don't call you out :p. My Monk is level 13 at the moment. I was toying with Nvidia DSR running at 5120x2880 resolution.. not too shabby! Can't say I notice too too much, though dropping back down to native 2560x1440 I started noticing some jaggies... lol.

no one noticed or cared, I guess. I was laying down sentries and shooting at the same enemies the other people were so it may have looked like I was doing something.
I am playing at 3440x1440 and to me it looks great.

Gear seems to be more plentiful this season (especially from Kadala).

My only gripe is that I am already seeing paragon 700+ toons on twitch and a few 400-500 in game. That is just insane.

With the new XP gem + Ruby in Helm + other XP gear, I could see this not taking nearly the time it did in the past.

If you see me online, send me a msg and I can run T6 with ya. Id be happy to loot share anything I find. Gave some loot to a few clan members last night I helped power level or to boost their existing gear.

Snowman

If you do GR35+ with any sort of +XP gear (monster kill, ruby, hellfire ring/leorics etc.) it is multiplied instead of added like in T6. With a ruby I was getting 700+ million XP per GR32-33 and that was solo. (This was before seasons started on my HC monk)

Also, Snowman is da man. So patient with us non-geared noobs :)

Played the PTR for a bit before it crashed and burned...my season charge barb is t6 capable with meh gear, on the PTR t6 is like normal mode, total destruction

I'm assuming this damage is coming from the rings I have, Focus and Restraint, the new set is "All of your damage is increased by 150% based on how much primary resource you have" so its basically 150% free damage since I'm always topped on fury

I had a Paragon 1400+ show up in one of my "Master" level games on my PS4. They literally ran through the enemy, and killed them.

White potions are removed from the game, now you just have 1 infinite potion in your inventory.
Gem crafting is now instant.

All i need left on my s2 sader is a condemn shield...and it apparently doesn't exist for my guy...at all. Can't tell ya how many phalanx shields I have gotten

SO MUCH new content and great fixes in 2.2, a lot of them not mentioned in the patch notes.
Season 3 is going to be wild.

SO MUCH new content and great fixes in 2.2, a lot of them not mentioned in the patch notes.

Yeah, that's an understatement. Looks like a ton of new builds are coming out with the new patch. I'm trying out some barb builds (new sets aren't in game yet, but might as well try IK). Honestly, I don't even think I wanna play season 2 anymore at this point, just seems like such a joke compared to 2.2

Haha, and I JUST started playing Season 2 a few days ago. Leveling a monk, and for the first time playing this game I actually feel like my character...works? Like the abilities work together and I've felt strong all the way up, even when I didn't have the greatest weapon in the world I still felt powerful.

When is season 3 starting?

Thanks again to all the members helping me level my gems and do runs with my low level monk...

Haha, and I JUST started playing Season 2 a few days ago. Leveling a monk, and for the first time playing this game I actually feel like my character...works? Like the abilities work together and I've felt strong all the way up, even when I didn't have the greatest weapon in the world I still felt powerful.

When is season 3 starting?
Are you kidding or genuinely asking? It just started last week :D

Oh, I was genuinely asking...I didn't realize Season 2 had literally just started, hah! Kinda sounded like Season 3 was just around the corner, so I wasn't sure. The last time I played this game was *just* after RoS came out so I haven't really kept up with it much :p

Back