- Joined
- Mar 18, 2004
- Messages
- 223
Anyone in PTR 2.2? Looking for invite, wait times are insane.
AuX1LaNkY#1545
Have super barb with all sets looking to test.
AuX1LaNkY#1545
Have super barb with all sets looking to test.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
How are you dying trying to power level? Just do what everyone else does, and run T6 Cursed Chapel with someone else to run you through.
So, after dying 6 times trying to power level HC guys..... I think I'm gonna play through campaign haha.
lol...If you power-leveled him you'd see why. I power-leveled his first Crusader to 70 that he mentioned died earlier in the thread (barely 24hrs after I PL'd him :/ ). Let's just say he's pretty ballsy/reckless when it comes to keeping his distance from things.....like not TP'ing out or running away right after hitting 70 on a T6 game while I fight a champ pack that casts lightning on him causing him to proc but he still stays in the area![]()
What, you want to live forever?!
![]()
This was 3 of us last night for sure! Haha.
Cornstarch was trying to level 3 of us and we kept getting zapped through walls by jailers or mortars. It was pretty funny. We were doing Keep Depth runs on T6.![]()
![]()
I was having a LAN night with some buddies awhile back and got them to try HC. Probably the most hilarious moment that practically reduced us to tears was when I was fighting the Skeleton King: they all safely waited by the entrance until I got him down to about 10% when *WHOMPH* he teleported across the area and one-hit-KO'd all three of them.
Recalling the three of them all crying out "wooahhhhhh!" still makes me laugh hahaha!
Ashbringer is OP as heck. I don't think it's in the official notes, but it does somewhere around 6000% weapon damage as holy after "summoning 5 skeletons". I was watching someone killing the RG in one hit on T6 (~4 billion HP)![]()
I think I'm done playing this game for a long time....
Got my HC monk back up to like 38 or so doing Master level bounties. See that Cornstarch logged on, hop into his game which is on Hard bounties, and within 30 seconds die.
I don't even....ugh.....
lol, been there done that with Namtaru...I can't remember if he died or not though. I believe I said right before that was "just stay at the entrance, you'll be fine" ...that was the very first place SK teleported to
Did you play softcore a lot? or did you just recently start playing Diablo 3 all together?
Might as well just play softcore. Hardcore is fun and all, but it doesn't really add much other than you usually get better players in public games. I've only died once due to an error on my part, the rest have all been DC's (first one was blizzards fault, second one I have no idea why it kicked me out either). Personally I just don't like losing my time due to something out of my control, plus my clan mates who I played with before are all playing something else now so there's no real point for me to play hardcore anymore. Maybe I'm just becoming a filthy casual though![]()
I had a paragon 170 Demon Hunter HC on Season 1. I just have never tried power leveling in HC before now.
Sent you a pm on battle.net Pure. Hit me up if you have some time today.
Alrighty, I think it is about time that I learn how some of you real people play this game. I am still leveling my Season 2 DH, I think he is around 40 but I hope to get him to 70 sometime this weekend. Battle.net name is Erasmus#1758.
If you see me online I can give ya a power level. I'm in the hardocp clan or Snowman#1523. I'm on fairly regularly.
Invite is open to anyone as playing with other folks from the boards or helping out with levels or gear finding is the only reason I still play. No HC toon though. If I don't have an open public game just send me a message and I'll invite if I can.
watched a youtube video a Diablo 3 player, call it quits after over 500 hours of Diablo 3, because he was bored.. He sounded like he got ripped off.. As if 500 hours of game play for $50 was a rip off
Using hatred gens don't feel like I am doing *any* damage whatsoever and it feels like using them completely breaks the flow of the game.
.
Only took about a week of nonstop playing and putting off important real life things....but I am now fairly well geared on my HC Monk. I can do T6 runs by myself easily and in groups about the same. The highest Grift I have tried so far was 27, and it wasn't terrible awful.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Skyvalley-1789/hero/58626478
I'm kind of regretting leveling Simplicity Strength.....doesn't pay out like I thought it would.
With Torch, you shouldn't need a generator.
Inna's + Taeguk (Sweeping Wind) is a good option for more spirit. BotT should always be proc'd for melee characters too.
If having trouble keeping Hatred up and doing decent damage here's what I use:
Active Skills:
Preparation - Punishment: adds 75 hatred
Companion - Wolf: if have at least 2 pieces of M6 will give you 30 hatred plus additional dmg for 10 secs
Passive Skills:
Blood Vengeance: 30 hatred per health globe
Reaper Wraps: restores percentage of resource per health globe
Then for attack til I get full M6 or Chakram / Kridershot I usually use Rapid Fire - Withering Fire. I can spray rapid fire using very little hatred for long periods off time hitting the preparation and companion keys as needed. Works very well for me through T1 - T4 levels usually at least.
See, I dunno if I have the balls to switch to Inna's from Blackthornes in HC. I can't imagine having to beware of all those elite dmg types.![]()
If I do that then I can't use my sunwukos, which I have 2 ancient pieces of. It's just a trade off really and up to preference I think. I'd rather stick with less dps and more chance to live. If I wasn't in HC then I would totally go Inna's.
I also just finished a grift 35 with a zdps wd. Almost had a stroke a few times....