Diablo 3 Discussion Thread

Welp, I'm late to the party but my download will be down before the server comes back up. Looking forward to playing it. Its been a longgg time since I've played D2. I did however play some Titan Quest not long ago.

I've read almost every comment from the whining lawls to the people who are actually giving good information and answering questions. Can't wait to play it when I get off work later tonight! Most of my friends don't have the game though so if anyone has a party spot open let me know!

I've read almost every comment from the whining lawls to the people who are actually giving good information and answering questions. Can't wait to play it when I get off work later tonight! Most of my friends don't have the game though so if anyone has a party spot open let me know!

hopefully the server will actually be up! i got on for just to see the 15 min counter start...

The barbarian was god-like in the open beta... finally home from work and I would like to see how it has changed in the retail but alas servers are down.

I figured that it would be a bit rocky the first few days, probably why Blizzard made the release on a Tuesday and not a Friday because the whole weekend would be shot. They'll smooth out the wrinkles soon enough.

I find the nerd rage on all the forums entertaining..good laughs :D

But like others said, those who played Blizzard games before this is nothing we're not used to

It's pretty sad that after all of their experience with big game/expansion pack launches, Blizzard still can't get its shit together.

I little bit after the skeleton king you start dieing. Barb included, maybe not as easily if you have best smithed gear you can get.

dude he is awesome... he has magic mighty weapons... theyre insane :D

Yeah, it's my "main" :D Love the viscerally brutal nature of the barbarian! So much fun to play it.

Nice! I'm usually warriors or barbarians in games, but I was going to switch it up and do a mage or something else for D3. Then I saw the Barbarian game play footage and was sold.

Nice! I'm usually warriors or barbarians in games, but I was going to switch it up and do a mage or something else for D3. Then I saw the Barbarian game play footage and was sold.

Yeah, no doubt. Also, enable elective mode. Leap + stomp = WINNING!

If I buy a product I expect to be able to use it.

This. Blizzard might have their reasons for this always-on crap but I sure as hell don't have to like it. Debating if I'm going to buy the game or just watch the YouTube videos :p. I've got a big enough game backlog as it is.

Anyone playing the barbarian yet? Any fun?

My wife was playing the barbarian last night and at one point just blurted out, "I feel like such a badass!!"

I've also played the barbarian and can confirm...it makes you feel pretty awesome. Especially with the physics.

Anyone have a diablo 3 starter key ... I have to wait a week for mine to arrive.

As much as people tend to hate twitter, it's been key for me in keeping up with the server downtime.

well im at the boss for act2, ive noticed its almost like d2 gameplay visual wise lol, the desert for act 2

i did not think I was going to like the point and click style of movement but I really do enjoy the game so far. I am playing a Witch Doctor

Are the default graphics and audio settings based on my system? I'm not really sure what to adjust or if I need to adjust anything. My system specs are in my sig.

i believe they are based on the system, but i went ahead and turned everything up to max, no problems yet

Are the default graphics and audio settings based on my system? I'm not really sure what to adjust or if I need to adjust anything. My system specs are in my sig.

some stuff has lower defaults like the sound is defaulted to 32 channels or whatever. I just turn everything to max

did you leave the max foreground and max background fps sliders at their defaults? mine are at 150 and 8 respectively.

I just bought the game download rate is slow. 600 kb/s. Blizzard is a fail company. I'm gonna give this fucking game a 1.0 on ratings.

I just bought the game download rate is slow. 600 kb/s. Blizzard is a fail company.

Because there are probably hundreds of thousands of people using their servers right now and YOU aren't getting "fast" enough speeds? Since when is 600kb/s slow.

#1st world problems :rolleyes:

EA/Origin/Steam has no problem giving me atleast 1.5 mb/s.

Then you have never used them on a launch day. At least for Steam it was awful on launch days, either the entire servers crashed or you got extremely slow speeds.

Its because of the horrible idea of it being online to play..its blizzard trying to play big brother ..

Back