Diablo 3 Discussion Thread

My character is BigT and I am totally pwning the game so far. PM me for my info so we can party up, so far my friends won't party up with me!

I think I'm level 11 now, so far this game is super easy.

My character is BigT and I am totally pwning the game so far. PM me for my info so we can party up, so far my friends won't party up with me!

I think I'm level 11 now, so far this game is super easy.

Yeah, you are in the tutorial.

How many professions can one toon have? Is it just one as I'm guessing?

If so would it be beneficial if a friend did say, jewelcrafting, and my wizard did Enchanting, to complement it? How would this fare?

I didn't think I was going to be able to play. Just couldn't justify buying it right now. But my boss just bought it for me. I have a totally awesome boss. Only bad this is I can't play until I get home on Saturday.

he may be awesome, but he'd be EPIC if he'd give you the rest of the week off - paid.

Damn. Just got kicked out of the game...in the middle of a battle:rolleyes:..... temporary outage?

So does anyone know if Blizzard will release more CE's later on? Or was this a one time limited release?

How long are CEs going to be in demand? If I go out tonight/tomorrow and they still going to be going for $150+? Seems like most people would already have a key if they want to pay that much for it.

How long are CEs going to be in demand? If I go out tonight/tomorrow and they still going to be going for $150+? Seems like most people would already have a key if they want to pay that much for it.

Only paid $100 for my CE from Best Buy. Arrives today from UPS.

How many professions can one toon have? Is it just one as I'm guessing?

If so would it be beneficial if a friend did say, jewelcrafting, and my wizard did Enchanting, to complement it? How would this fare?

Both lol. This isn't wow, you can use the Blacksmith & Jeweler and any leveling up you do is linked to all characters on your account.

I'm still waiting on FedEx whch wont be here till tomorrow most likely so I'm killing time in Anno 2070.

Am I correct to assume that eyefinity resolutions aren't supported and I should just install it on my laptop like I intended to do so I can play at 1920x1080?

Out of Rollo's and M&M's, out of whiskey. Booted from server for updates. Gah.

Got time to go visit the "licker" fairy. Digging it so far.

I'm still waiting on FedEx whch wont be here till tomorrow most likely so I'm killing time in Anno 2070.

Am I correct to assume that eyefinity resolutions aren't supported and I should just install it on my laptop like I intended to do so I can play at 1920x1080?

Its not officially supported from what I gather, but people are using eyefinity with zero issues. there are plenty of videos out there for you to see people using it

If you ordered from the guy in the Sale Forum, he emailed my key just now with a picture.

I would post this there, but I don't have over 50 posts.

Guys..is the game up or down?....I can't tell. I restarted and I'm still stuck at the hero retrieval screen.

Wow Total Bullshit I new this would happen . I cant belive they didnt plan for this on Launch day.. WOW Good Job Blizzard! Fuckin retards....Ugggghhhh....

this is stupid, they keep this shit up everytime a game comes out and people might tire of it it and blizzard might start only making 2.3 billion a year instead of 3.

you kids swear like your time is valuable. Its really not if youre playing diablo 3 anyways so chill :p

Day one purchase = beta tester for almost every PC game ever released. Not even the mighty Blizzard can get their shit together to launch a game smoothly. It's pathetic.

how many copies of diablo did they sell? how are you guys surpised that it would be buggy with the servers on day 1? EVERY one of their games is like this.

i'm a huge fan of diablo, was in the Beta, i always wait to buy til a few month later for it to settle down

LOL...this happens every time, I mean EVERY time and people are still surprised and upset about it?

Im shocked at how many babies are out there. An hour downtime at launch to process millions of logins and an hour of emergency maintenance later on the launch date. Who cares?

Im shocked at how many babies are out there. An hour downtime at launch to process millions of logins and an hour of emergency maintenance later on the launch date. Who cares?

I know these kids man its insane what they think they deserve the hour of down time will probably fix thousands of issues for people all around the americas and theyre mad cause they can't play for a bit.

I've only leveled up to 8 but I'm getting bored already...and I'm extremely disappointed with the graphics. Someone please tell me it gets better later on..

I've only leveled up to 8 but I'm getting bored already...and I'm extremely disappointed with the graphics. Someone please tell me it gets better later on..

I'm enjoying the graphics during battles. I have everything on high + AA. I'm very much enjoying the game.

hahaha are you passed the skeleton king? Before skeleton king is the unofficial tutorial. and difficulty increases immensely. By the way its a co-op game and is much more enjoyable when played that way.

as for graphics there is an FXAA injector that I suggest using which I think makes huge visual improvements

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYAgMuEePck

I hope Blizzard fires the people responsible for the EU servers. They need to hire people who know what they are doing and then allocate the budget needed to drive a launch operation like this [more hardware and more staff].

Giving up on trying to get through after 5 freaking hours. Hoping that servers will be functional tomorrow.

This is a hack and slash game. It's in its nature to be very repetitive. I played Borderlands a while ago and hated that game, and basically swore off the entire genre. Lesson learned, and I only lost $5.

Back