• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Diablo 3 Discussion Thread

doesn't looks like we'll get the 2.1.2. Tuesday. Unless they release it without officially saying they are going to release it.

You'd think they'd know Monday after work if they are going to be releasing a patch the next day and that they'd communicate that to their user base. I get better service at the DMV.

Doesn't look like you were right at all....;)
 
They didn't release it earlier because of consoles (that's what I was told). Not sure why they even still support that crap, it's just a bunch of hackers/whatever you call it. I do have the 2.1.2 patch downloaded though on PC.
 
They didn't release it earlier because of consoles (that's what I was told). Not sure why they even still support that crap, it's just a bunch of hackers/whatever you call it. I do have the 2.1.2 patch downloaded though on PC.

I was pretty surprised to see hacked items from the PS3 Diablo 3 transfer over into the PS4 version. Seriously, Blizzard couldn't even be bothered to put in a quick check for duplicates? :(

I like playing on a console better than a PC, however the console community is primarily a bunch of assholes and people with dupes.
 
doesn't looks like we'll get the 2.1.2. Tuesday. Unless they release it without officially saying they are going to release it.

You'd think they'd know Monday after work if they are going to be releasing a patch the next day and that they'd communicate that to their user base. I get better service at the DMV.

I only recall them announcing a few of the patches before hand. It has pretty much been their style to keep players in the dark. Just like all this, "well the earlier the season will end is XX" instead of just a definitive date.

I still don't get why the haven't "fixed" the gem crafting yet. There is no need for it take as long as it currently does. It's just an artificial time waster.

I suppose it was needed during the auction house days, maybe. They definitely should change it but they really need to continue focusing their limited time on other things like set item bonuses and legendary bonuses that they continue to ignore. Oh and either fix thorns or get rid of the affix and corresponding legendary and set items to clean up the loot tables some.

I was pretty surprised to see hacked items from the PS3 Diablo 3 transfer over into the PS4 version. Seriously, Blizzard couldn't even be bothered to put in a quick check for duplicates? :(

I like playing on a console better than a PC, however the console community is primarily a bunch of assholes and people with dupes.

So it's like Diablo and Diablo II Open Battle.net, except the 2.0 version? :-D
 
Finally a reason to come back and try more. Especially for the new Hydra change for Wizards. I've thought about trying S2...but since I didn't finish S1 in time (just lazy and WoD launch) not as motivated heh. The new seasonal legs are all kinda crappy as usual for the classes I play (WD/Wiz)
 
The addition of the ancient legendaries feels like I'll actually make some progress for a while as there are so many areas for my lightning monk (yup, still running that shit!) to improve. Added a few million more toughness and 65k damage on the sheet from upgrading my 2 piece Aughild's while adding more CDR in the process.
 
Very excited to get my Tempest Rush Monk going. 500% more tempest rush damage from the monkey grabs set is going to be hot for none T6 speed builds.

I did hardcore only for season 1 and it was a ton of fun got up to just over paragon 300. This season I'm going for softcore and see if it feels as good.
 
Clan broken in game for anyone else? Says not available..

Got my first ancient craft. A 3160dmg 33CD unbound bolt. Switched to a hungering arrow/CA build with cinder over TT. It's near learning how to walk again but can do some significant damage. Sheet dmg is 2.080 mill with +40% CA.
 
Last edited:
Odd, when I go to check I can't even see the our clan... tells me the clan is unavailable...
 
Anyone else get booted from the HOCP clan. What duece.

Somethings up, the people listed as the leaders are not anyone I recognize.

Looks like it's happening to others as well according to the forums.
 
In the interim - What's your guys battle net tags? Only workaround I can think of. Figures it would happen just when the old group gets interested again.

Snowman#1523
 
I just got an SMK, what do I reroll on it? It rolled pretty lame damage (~1980, with damage something like 900-1200), int, vit and 31% CHD. I assume I should reroll the vitality into +damage %?

Also, krieg1337#1699. I mainly play hardcore though, might do regular for season 2.
 
So as of right now I am somewhat ok with the new patch.

344yrg3.jpg


I had yet to find one with INT until now. My 6th ancient of the day.
 
Any idea what class would be a good one to start the season with? S1 I used a Wizard as my main, and before seasons was a Wiz too, wanted a change. Don't mind either Melee or ranged, but I do prefer class/build with fast attack speeds.

Was looking at DH
 
Got back couple days ago. Question for WD's. How many zombie dogs can i have summoned at once? I had 4 and added another passive to give me another , but it wouldn't let me summon more than 4.
 
I got 3 tall mans fingers yesterday (all sucked compared to the one I had), an OK SMK, 3 MoJs (one with 99% damage) and 4 of the huge goblin packs. My witch doctor went from being able to do T3 kinda slowly to rofl stomping through t4 with 4 people. I also got a 50% TnT on Monday before the patch dropped.
 
Crafted an Ancient Arcane Barb this morning, applied a gift to it... nice weapon... :D

I went with a bow instead of a barb. I figured the M6 build is now basically played in the style of the old (pre M6 getting popular) CA build which I much preferred with a bow or hand crossbow over a two handed crossbow. You don't hit as hard, but you gain hatred back faster.

Not perfect, but it took me 100 crafts to get this one
5HAbUAW.jpg
 
Anyone else notice how regular rifts seem to have way more zones, each with a huge map? Maybe it's because I'm used to just ending the rift after getting my shards, but I don't remember rifts being this long. (A good thing)
 
I went with a bow instead of a barb. I figured the M6 build is now basically played in the style of the old (pre M6 getting popular) CA build which I much preferred with a bow or hand crossbow over a two handed crossbow. You don't hit as hard, but you gain hatred back faster.

I went the same route. I don't have a gift however to roll +10% :( Currently hunger arrow with +6 hatred gen and swapped out multishot for preparation or whatever its called for instant hatred gain. I really need to swap my helm gem out from vit to CDR but man I get squishy fast now that I have to plant myself in one place to gain hatred while spamming arrows.

Anyone else notice how regular rifts seem to have way more zones, each with a huge map? Maybe it's because I'm used to just ending the rift after getting my shards, but I don't remember rifts being this long. (A good thing)

Yes. I did a prison run yesterday and the entire rift was the big prison in the shape of a T. The normal prison was the base of the T then the cross bar was the new expansion. Also did a A5 cemetery run. We got hit by so much stuff all 4 para 500+ players died.
 
Is there any use for increased area damage for pet doctor build? I would assume not, but I'm not sure what to put my paragon points into, other than LPH.
 
I ran into a double goblin pack, holy shit, it was utter chaos:
OJUbdYD.png


35 fucking goblins.

PSA: Explore the rifts until the end.
 
I ran into a double goblin pack, holy shit, it was utter chaos:

35 fucking goblins.

PSA: Explore the rifts until the end.

I also ran into a double goblin back as well...and strangely enough I never ever go to the end of the rift. Guardian and out.

In that double goblin pack I got nothing.
 
We ran a couple of rifts last night and hit a group of goblins in each.
Auto pickup of mats would be cool as I must have clicked at least a hundred times picking up stuff each time.
 
I also ran into a double goblin back as well...and strangely enough I never ever go to the end of the rift. Guardian and out.

In that double goblin pack I got nothing.

I would run through the entire rift now, it's much better for farming. Bloodshards aren't really that great, the XP and loot from finishing a rift is much better.

We ran a couple of rifts last night and hit a group of goblins in each.
Auto pickup of mats would be cool as I must have clicked at least a hundred times picking up stuff each time.

I'm using my older mouse for Diablo since there is so much damn clicking. I don't want to kill my G502 :(
 
I hate when this happens, Conduit at the end of the rift and no enemies.
D3_conduit.jpg


After I clicked it and started running to the portal to the next level, I was like shit, I could have just used my Nemisis Bracers and killing the Elites would probably have been enough to get the RG to appear.
I normally equip the bracers when at a pylon anyways, but didn't at the time.
 
Conduit pylons suck now. They nerfed them so badly, they barely even have the ability to kill white mobs now. They should have just removed them from Greater Rifts and left them in regular rifts...
 
Conduit pylons suck now. They nerfed them so badly, they barely even have the ability to kill white mobs now. They should have just removed them from Greater Rifts and left them in regular rifts...

I noticed that that they were much weaker, I died after I spawned some elites from one, I used to annihilate the elites I spawned from the pylon with just the conduit.
 
I would run through the entire rift now, it's much better for farming. Bloodshards aren't really that great, the XP and loot from finishing a rift is much better.

How?

Doing 2 rifts in the same time it takes to do 1 rift should result in more loot, blood shards, and exp. All that murder you do after the Guardian is dead could be applied to charging the next Guardian. Unless its one of those insane density maps then I stay.
 
It really depends how important Kadala is to you.
With new Ancient items I'd wager everyone has at least a few things they NEED to be gambling for. Even if nothing else you can always blow shards into weapons and hope for Ancient something-useful.
 
Back
Top