Yeah, witch doctor with 5 dogs, gargantuan, spider queen, and fetish sycophants. You can get a pretty substantial army going.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#cbYTUP!RdVW!ZZccZb
Thanks.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yeah, witch doctor with 5 dogs, gargantuan, spider queen, and fetish sycophants. You can get a pretty substantial army going.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#cbYTUP!RdVW!ZZccZb
Thanks.I guess I'll finally buy D3 since it sounds like it is a lot better than it was prior to the big patch.
Or you could have someone power level you on T6. You can hit 40 in under an hour, and probably hit 70 in about 3 hours, granted you don't die in the process.
I wondered when blizzard made me download 51 gigs and then 49 more... The final install size 73 GB. That is nuts. My eso folder is only 30 GB. So I looked at the files and found they had given me all the VO and language files for all the release languages. Those removed folder size 14.7 GB. Some one needs to smack them up side the head for wasting bandwidth and hard drive space.
I don't use SLI but I do get massive lag/stutter there sometimes. Changing the sound channel options as some have suggested didn't help.
I only notice frame rate drops for rakkis bridge and only in 1 particular section when a barb is doing quakes. It only happens in mp, single player it plays flawless.
I think Rakkis Crossing is just poorly designed. On single player, its fine. In mp, I get disappearing textures, vanishing models etc. On some plays I get frame drops (I play with 120hz lightboost) so it hurts to have it drop so much.
Thanks.I guess I'll finally buy D3 since it sounds like it is a lot better than it was prior to the big patch.
Now suddenly I am getting 5-10 second complete freezes randomly...what is going on with this game.![]()
Hmmm That is very odd. I can actually mine while playing d3. So I mean the game doesnt take up much resource.
Have you maybe tried installing it on another HD? I mean im sure you have gone threw alot of troubleshooting by now.
Well I haven't changed drivers, settings or anything since I started playing, and I never had these issues before RoS dropped. There was no patch that I know of, though, so I don't know what has changed. I tried dropping settings, including those audio settings people mentioned, and that doesn't seem to have fixed anything.
I remember someone else saying they were getting long freezes awhile back...not sure if/how they solved it.
What builds are you guys doing for Monks? This is what I'm trying so far. I screwed up royally and got stuck with a 41% Deadly Strike buff on my weapon.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Skyvalley-1789/hero/38266334
What builds are you guys doing for Monks? This is what I'm trying so far. I screwed up royally and got stuck with a 41% Deadly Strike buff on my weapon.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Skyvalley-1789/hero/38266334
I was looking at your Barbarian. Is it better to use two weapons or a weapon/shield combo?
Random question - what is the general opinion of 2 weapons vs. a single 2-hander for Barbarians? On paper it seems like the 2-weapons should be better by the numbers, but in-game it doesn't usually work that way. Am I missing something?
Got my crusader to 70 after getting my wizard to 70. Time to find some gear and a build that works for the crusader. I never die but do 0 dmg. Take me forever to kill rift bosses by myself. I can aoe trash down super quick though.
What builds are you guys doing for Monks? This is what I'm trying so far. I screwed up royally and got stuck with a 41% Deadly Strike buff on my weapon.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Skyvalley-1789/hero/38266334
Random question - what is the general opinion of 2 weapons vs. a single 2-hander for Barbarians? On paper it seems like the 2-weapons should be better by the numbers, but in-game it doesn't usually work that way. Am I missing something?
Why does the drop loot suck when you go up from lower? wasnt it supposed to scale up to reward more or so? for me i can play torment 1 or 3 or whatever and still i get like maybe 1 legendary after one or 2 hours gameplay killing many elite packs etc.. whats the point then.
So now that we've had 6 classes for a while, how does everyone rank them in terms of how fun they are to play (ignoring effectiveness as much as possible, admittedly it does play a role),
I tend to flip around builds quite a bit, even at 70, rather than going all in and optimizing for a certain specific build. Although I'm sure if I found a truly epic piece of gear that forced my hand, I would do so. I'm not a bit fan of abilities like the Hydra or Sentry.
From most fun to least:
Wizard - Great flexibility, lots of effective fun builds (in the last 3 days have used a critical blades build, ice build, and now an arcane pack after finding a couple of + to disintegration items, multi-damage type builds now look viable with the new passives).
Barbarian - Whirlwind builds can be a little monotonous, but the active skills seem the most engaged of the melee based classes.
Demon Hunter - Lots of offense, lots of running around.
Monk - Expected to like it more than I do, haven't pushed one to 70 yet. Not a fan of attacks that take control out of your hands like seven-sided strike.
Crusader - Slow going, there is good flavor to the abilities - but like others have mentioned it seems like you spend 95% of the time just using your main and secondary attacks while waiting for the others to cooldown.
Witch Doctor - Think I maxed out at around level 40, couldn't get over how terrible all the primary attacks are. Maybe I'll try and push through some adventure mode, see if it ever gets better. (given how rare it is to see one around, I'm thinking not much).