Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Installed, opening cinematics watched, all the ographics options/subtitles/sound set... now waiting 4 hours for launch. And then another 12 hours to sort the servers, and another 12 for hotfixes.... should be able to play on Wednesday![]()
where do you live that its available in four hours :O
Lets see...I can install then go right to sleep when I get home from work this afternoon...wake up around 3am EST and hammer the servers until morning then go to work again. Sounds like a plan.
I am going to go to bed and wake up like a normal person at 7.![]()
WEAK
My double order of CEs are coming in, one pickup from BB, another online from newegg. Really I just wanted to ensure I had one, but now I have to sell off my extra. I'm probably preaching to the choir here and most here who want the game already preordered, but does anyone still want to pick up a CE?
Any OC people showing up to this?
(wondering if my class would mind if I let them out early if I said why....hahahaha!)
![]()
http://www.gamestop.com/gs/landing/events/diablo-midnight/Diablo Event Flyer FINAL.pdf
I kinda wish it was being unlocked at like 5-10pm my time instead of 3 am. I'm prolly not going to bother staying up to play for an hour or 2 before going to sleep, and it just seems so wrong to start something like D3 in the AM...like going to see some highly anticipated blockbuster movie in the morning. No way I'm holding off when I wake up though.
in broad strokes, law
I watched a lot of the cinematics on youtube and it's as bad as I thought it would be. It's like some cheesy summer action movie. It's really bad.
This I'll be doing right when I get home.INSTALLING!!! The downloaded install files are finally letting me install!
Any time there's a big event (game launch, ticket sales, etc.) that relies on servers, it seems like you're almost guaranteed a night of frustration rather than enjoyment if you choose to stay up and try to get on right away.
Thankfully I have to be up at 5:45 for work tomorrow morning or I'd be tempted to do just that. I'll be surprised if many of you aren't raging pretty soon after the game launches though due to crashes, waiting, or instability.
I watched a lot of the cinematics on youtube and it's as bad as I thought it would be. It's like some cheesy summer action movie. It's really bad.
As soon as I get the starter keys from my CE box, I'll share them here.
the thing that really turned me off was the auction house
not in the usual sense people claim about it but in the sense that I wish it was part of the game world. a la WoW's auction house that the toon goes inside and interacts with the mechanics. I just felt like it was separate from the game and detracted from the immersion.
Question: Are people referenced by their character names ever? (or is it all battletag)
not sure if trolling or...