Destiny 2

Congrats! I just hit 1k hours in the game and got my first Title as well. Got MMXX and The Arrival one nearly at the same time. Had to debate which to wear (choose mmxx). Honestly didn't pay much attention to these, so it was a cool surprise when they did pop up.
Ya I normally don't really care till I randomly noticed I was only 2 triumphs away from getting it and figured it would be nice to have atleast 1 title, the fact it gives me halo vibes just makes it better for me as well lol

I just need the last 5 eyes, in the dungeon I have yet to step in to.

I just need the last 5 eyes, in the dungeon I have yet to step in to.
I'd check out the lfg app, I used the official Bungie one and found a group looking for the exact same thing, that's how I got mine done. The dungeon itself is fun and not to difficult, even with it being my first go we had it done in a little over an hour using just the chat and no discord/voice coms.

Finally got my first title in this game! The forerunner one seems like it was a lot easier thanks to the extended season, most difficult part was the last 5 eyes in the prophecy dungeon and just waiting for all the mods I needed to come available for purchase but I'm pleased with it regardless lol
View attachment 290355
Anyone heard anything on if they're fixing those shaders on that armor set? I really do like it, but when half of it doesn't match it just gets on my nerves.

Anyone heard anything on if they're fixing those shaders on that armor set? I really do like it, but when half of it doesn't match it just gets on my nerves.
honestly not sure, only thing I wish would change is the gold trim on the bottom half. I like the copper and black colour I got with shaders going on it

The Falling Guillotine nerf was inevitable. More or less good changes I suppose although the real test for all of that will be in actual gameplay scenarios. They can always tweak things more.

I love my HCs so that part looks pretty good.

It's strange going back into Destiny. Jumped in with a buddy last night to get a little time in so we don't get kicked from out clan and everything felt alien.

This season has had the least amount of playtime from me in years. It's extension plus there isn't really anything to do has made it so I want to play, but playing with no real goal or something to chase has pointed me to other games.

The break was nice but I'm pumped for BL!

Reactions: Q-BZ
like this
It's strange going back into Destiny. Jumped in with a buddy last night to get a little time in so we don't get kicked from out clan and everything felt alien.

This season has had the least amount of playtime from me in years. It's extension plus there isn't really anything to do has made it so I want to play, but playing with no real goal or something to chase has pointed me to other games.

The break was nice but I'm pumped for BL!

That was me during Season of the Worthy. Too lame of a season for me, plus needing a break, so I noped out. Enjoyed this season, but I had lots to chase through the Embrals. Raked in a number of better roles than I had prior (or at all), not to mention finished up a bunch of Exotic quests I'd put off until they told us about sunsetting. Now I'm down to only needing 2 catalysts and I'm pretty much caught up. Got some Raid gear and mods as well, which helped. The mods will be useless in BL, but hopefully the mod slot rework will help with that.

Reactions: Q-BZ
like this
I have enjoyed this season. I picked destiny back up about mid season. Looking forward to the next. I need to get myself sorted out with a solid clan though so I can check out more of the end game content.

I have enjoyed this season. I picked destiny back up about mid season. Looking forward to the next. I need to get myself sorted out with a solid clan though so I can check out more of the end game content.

The second clan for REMNANT always seems to have openings after purges and there is one this weekend. Very active and friendly discord and groups forming all the time along with a great group of sherpas to teach anything in the game.

https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2/Chat?groupId=4116417

Played some pvp over the weekend. I've been using Cerberus+1 and Kindled Orchid, or Ace and Hero's Burden. They seem to work pretty well in rumble. I'll probably swap Orchid for Not Forgotten when the 150 to 140 change is implemented. I'm trying to get use to the absence of 150s early.

I ended up getting Mountaintop and now... I don't really want to play Crucible anymore LOL.

After having ground out all of the PvP weapons this season except for Randy's Throwing Knife and Not Forgotten, I'm sick of Crucible. I still need 200 kills to finish off Not Forgotten. So, I'll be getting back into it. I took the last two weeks off and didn't touch the game.

I haven't done Not Forgotten yet. Every time I look at the quest steps I throw up in my mouth a little. I may do it some day, as I still need to finish Redrix also, but I had my fill of Elimination way back when I did Mountaintop. Swore then I'd never go back, lol.

So what you're all saying is.. i made a good choice taking a break for the last 2 months or so.

Coming back 100% for day 1 on the 10th. Also our Day 1 Raid team is set.. kinda.

So what you're all saying is.. i made a good choice taking a break for the last 2 months or so.

Coming back 100% for day 1 on the 10th. Also our Day 1 Raid team is set.. kinda.
pretty much, this was a good catch up season for alot of us. I have been using it to get any exotics and harder to get seasonal weapons like the broadsword pulse rifle and its 5 rank resets in 1 season. Right now I log in once-twice a week to get my weekly bounties done so I can store them for next season lol.

Last edited:

https://www.bungie.net/en-us/Explore/Detail/News/49675

1603809138388.png

Last edited:
They're not letting up with the hype. That Paint it Black rendition was a nice touch.

More good things!

https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/49722

Highlights for me but there is much more:

Starting in Beyond Light all Sparrows, both Legendary and Exotic, will innately summon instantly, even without the Transmat Preloader perk.

In place of the Legendary Shard exchange, Spider is now selling Enhancement Prisms.

• Season Pass free path will now offer 7,500 Bright Dust
  • Season Pass owned path will now offer 3,000 Bright Dust
  • Weekly Bounties will now award 100 Bright Dust

We have a change coming that will allow you to have a chance to earn Powerful rewards from strikes, Gambit, Crucible, and from Seasonal drops all the way up until the Hard Cap. It will still be much quicker to continue to complete all the Powerful reward sources each week, but if you just want to play strikes or Crucible matches all day every day, you can continue to earn Powerful rewards.

There is a encyclopedia full of lore in this game that I am still learning as a New Light player. It is interesting to me to see how different storylines are coming together in Beyond Light in particular. I stumbled across this video that delves into it to a degree. Take a look if you like that kind of thing... and obviously if you are trying to avoid as many spoilers as possible, maybe skip it. Everything in the video is already publicly released by Bungie, mostly through the new Collector's Edition, so no leaks or anything of that sort. Just lore nerds putting the pieces together and making educated speculation. Anyway, enjoy:

The Lore of Destiny is vast and in some part unfortunate that the majority of it is told outside the gameplay. mynameisbyf and a couple others do some incredible work and this is one in particular is a masterpiece from byf. If you've ever wanted to get caught up on what is going on in the universe of Destiny, this is the one stop shop up until Shadowkeep.

Yes, its 4 hours long. The description has timestamps.

I haven't been playing in like 4-5 months...how hard is it going to be to catch up when the expansion comes out?

I haven't played since Osiris launch pretty much. I did some of the DLC story missions but never did raids or anything high level since before Osiris. Everytime I log in I feel lost, hopefully I can sort things out before the new DLC. I kinda miss Destiny.

I haven't played since Osiris launch pretty much. I did some of the DLC story missions but never did raids or anything high level since before Osiris. Everytime I log in I feel lost, hopefully I can sort things out before the new DLC. I kinda miss Destiny.

The New Player experience has been completely revamped come the 10th so definitely jump in then! Finding a clan with an active discord that caters to sherpas (raid teachers) can be very helpful too. I like http://the100.io for finding a clan that fits your playstyle, available hours and age bracket.

Finally got around to checking out Prophecy Dungeon.

Abysmal. Most of the encounters are plain frustrating and the final encounter with the boss takes it up to 11. After a few times wiping on the final encounter we all agreed it wasn’t fun and we’d rather go do Pit of Heresy.

Finally got around to checking out Prophecy Dungeon.

Abysmal. Most of the encounters are plain frustrating and the final encounter with the boss takes it up to 11. After a few times wiping on the final encounter we all agreed it wasn’t fun and we’d rather go do Pit of Heresy.

:-( That's a shame, I feel exactly the opposite. Absolutely love Prophecy's encounters and think Pit is a slog. Wish I knew why!

Back