• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

(DEAD) RX 7700 XT $360

Not sure if this is HOT tbh, hot is now 4070S < $450, 4070 Ti S < $650, 4080/S < $800, 4090 < $1350. On AMD side 7900 GRE should be 450, 7900 XT 650 and 7900 XTX 750, though given how far DLSS and RT have come not sure if even that makes sense on the AMD side. A 4070S with DLSS 2 + 3 + RT can often run with a 7900XTX, often higher with RT in fact.
 
I dig it, it's about $40-80 cheaper than most other listings at other retailers.

1720493000025.png


1720493037409.png
 
Not sure if this is HOT tbh, hot is now 4070S < $450, 4070 Ti S < $650, 4080/S < $800, 4090 < $1350. On AMD side 7900 GRE should be 450, 7900 XT 650 and 7900 XTX 750, though given how far DLSS and RT have come not sure if even that makes sense on the AMD side. A 4070S with DLSS 2 + 3 + RT can often run with a 7900XTX, often higher with RT in fact.
Just look at the price points of all of those cards.. most people don't even want to spend $300+ on a card, which is unfortunately very few and far between nowadays.

I 'member getting my son's RX 570 8GB for $160 back on BF 2018. Prolly won't ever see anything like that again post-COVID. I just replaced that card last year in his AM4 rig (that I also replaced his R5 2600 with a 5600X) with my old RTX 2080 since I didn't really see any good deals for AMD at that time other than the RX 6700 10GB for around $280 I think. The RX 570/580s were prolly the best value cards ever though for their time.
 
Not sure if this is HOT tbh, hot is now 4070S < $450, 4070 Ti S < $650, 4080/S < $800, 4090 < $1350. On AMD side 7900 GRE should be 450, 7900 XT 650 and 7900 XTX 750, though given how far DLSS and RT have come not sure if even that makes sense on the AMD side. A 4070S with DLSS 2 + 3 + RT can often run with a 7900XTX, often higher with RT in fact.

I've never seen a 4070 Super for $450 at retail.
 
I've never seen a 4070 Super for $450 at retail.

$570 or so for lower end models is about the best I've seen. Typically they are $600-620 on sale for something decent. You really want the better cooler models as well. My Zotac Super Trinity 4070 Super runs considerably quieter at 92F ambient than my 4070 ASUS Dual did at 78F. The ASUS Dual was so loud I side graded to the 4070 Super.

I have no idea how the 7700XT in the OP is, but IMO I would still spend $20 or so more for a better cooler.

PowerColor Fighter Radeon RX 7700 XT for $370 after using code:

LBFPDU854​


Don't know much about this GPU either, but PowerColor has been around longer than Acer for GPUs and the cooler has 3 fans and is larger. Generally that means better cooling/noise. For $10 I would go for that. Probably worth adding to the OP as an option.
 
$570 or so for lower end models is about the best I've seen. Typically they are $600-620 on sale for something decent. You really want the better cooler models as well. My Zotac Super Trinity 4070 Super runs considerably quieter at 92F ambient than my 4070 ASUS Dual did at 78F. The ASUS Dual was so loud I side graded to the 4070 Super.

I have no idea how the 7700XT in the OP is, but IMO I would still spend $20 or so more for a better cooler.

PowerColor Fighter Radeon RX 7700 XT for $370 after using code:

LBFPDU854​


Don't know much about this GPU either, but PowerColor has been around longer than Acer for GPUs and the cooler has 3 fans and is larger. Generally that means better cooling/noise. For $10 I would go for that. Probably worth adding to the OP as an option.
Also the acer looks to be x8 pci-e 4.0 instead of the usual x16. I wonder why it is cut down?

Edit: Even the 7900 GRE looks advertised as cutdown pcie lanes. interesting.
 
He's basing it off of a used - like new Amazon open box deal he snagged and then got an extra 20% off on by telling Amazon it didn't come in the proper condition to fish for a discount. Hot deal, but not normal.
Can be replicated, BB had open box 4080S for 799 a few times now, same principle applies to all open box stuff, get it and then haggle for a discount to keep it, retailers hate taking back an open box item, probably means they will have to write it off completely.
 
Back
Top