Cyberpunk 2077

Untitled.jpg

All Hype

Waiting for reviews on this one, not preordering like the base game.... but it has my interest.

Cyberpunk 2077: Escape from Night City?!?

LOL. I'll play it in a couple of year after the bugs are all fixed. But I could be wrong.

It's really weird, I have restarted from scratch the game 2x now and I haven't finished it once. I don't know what it is about this game (maybe it's cursed for me :)) but as soon as I start anything else this game just goes back on the shelf and I forget about it. And I do mean anything, a book, a tv series, and especially another game (even one I already finished). The last time it was Fallen Order because I wanted to replay it before Jedi Survivor. And even now that I finished Jedi Survivor I haven't restarted where I left off, I went back and replayed a bit of Dragon's Dogma lol.

are they going to release a patch before Phantom Liberty that overhauls the police and adds vehicle-to-vehicle combat?...I hope so...CP2077 + Phantom Liberty looks much closer to their original vision for the game...has a much more epic feel to it now- improved gameplay and story, path tracing, star studded voice actors (Idris Elba, Keanu Reeves)

I just started playing Cyberpunk 2077. I thought the graphics were gonna be better. The detail is lacking on the characters. I have everything maxed and dlss stuff turned off too.

I just started playing Cyberpunk 2077. I thought the graphics were gonna be better. The detail is lacking on the characters. I have everything maxed and dlss stuff turned off too.

Graphically the lighting and some of the environments look amazing. The characters look underwhelming. Animations aren't the greatest either. There are some parts of the map in certain areas like minor side streets that lack texture detail as well, although those aren't that common.

Is the new system update/rework coming with the release of the new DLC?
I'd re-do the base game if it is coming earlier.

I hope the police overhaul and vehicle-to-vehicle combat are not limited to the expansion

are they going to release a patch before Phantom Liberty that overhauls the police and adds vehicle-to-vehicle combat?...I hope so...CP2077 + Phantom Liberty looks much closer to their original vision for the game...

I finally found an answer...

Phantom Liberty will not only bring a new story and a Combat Zone location - which we now know is called Dogtown - but it will also make some quality-of-life improvements to Cyberpunk 2077 when it arrives later this year...these improvements include tweaks to gameplay as well as new skill trees, and it seems all will benefit from the improvements regardless of whether you purchase the expansion or not

During an interview for Kotaku with CDPR quest director Pawel Sasko and quest designer Despoina Anetaki, they explained that not all of the Phantom Liberty features will be locked behind a paywall...“Some things will be available to the rest of Night City, and you’ll be able to explore some things like, for example, the chases, the vehicle combat, and the police system”...

https://kotaku.com/cyberpunk-2077-phantom-liberty-skill-tree-update-idris-1850527686

My most anticipated list to the end of the year:

Baldur’s Gate 3 (August), Starfield (September), Phantom Liberty (September), Alan Wake 2 (October), Assassin’s Creed Mirage (October), and Avatar (December).

Hopefully, Sony will throw in a surprise as well, because I’ve loved their titles on the PC.

Baldur’s Gate 3 (August), Starfield (September), Phantom Liberty (September), Alan Wake 2 (October), Assassin’s Creed Mirage (October), and Avatar (December).

Hopefully, Sony will throw in a surprise as well, because I’ve loved their titles on the PC.
Solid list. For me there is also Forza Motorsport and Spiderman 2 (Sony).

It would be nice to see Forbidden West on PC by the end of the year.

Only 1.25GB on the PC and I'm wondering why such a huge disparity. (I'm downloading it as I type this.)

The game definitely launched with issues. I got through my playthrough back then "ok" but sure there were issues. It's in much better shape these days overall and it should have launched this way.

I have currently been enjoying a third "smell the roses" playthrough.

I'm glad the expansion dumps the old consoles out of the cycle. That's going to help. The rest is up to the need for better QC and QA.

Last edited:
Back