- Joined
- Oct 29, 2000
- Messages
- 42,423
Are you Grammar Nazi'ing me?![]()
I'm not opposed to being a Grammar Nazi, but the above is more a matter of logical sentence structure and comprehensibility, than it is of grammar.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Are you Grammar Nazi'ing me?![]()
Zarathustra[H];1037680744 said:I'm not opposed to being a Grammar Nazi, but the above is more a matter of logical sentence structure and comprehensibility, than it is of grammar.![]()
The "care less" part wasn't the problem.
I'm not surprised by those complaining about the molotov (because CS players always bitch about any change), but to me that looks like the best change. Could really be handy tactically. That said, there needs to be a limit I think on how many a team can buy, or like suggested have an effective counter measure. Otherwise it could be too much of an advantage for the defending team on maps like office.
imagine a 32 player office with 16 molotov on CT.... spam the hell out of the projector room.... It's GG....
imagine a 32 player office with 16 molotov on CT.... spam the hell out of the projector room.... It's GG....
imagine a 32 player office with 16 molotov on CT.... spam the hell out of the projector room.... It's GG....
hostages would die... if the t's stand near the hostages
it still count as CT win if you rescue the other 2 hostage in the T Spawn..
and who care if hostage die..? all T are dead... thats auto win right there..
also they are adding cheats for the noobs. If a person sucks they will auto get some aimbot to help them aim and takes less damage per shot.
Grenade movement still looks very clunky. You'd think they could have improved this by now but I guess it's a permanent problem with Source + online.
I'll buy it but I'm not sure how I feel about the videos I just watched.
The sounds...eh...not as good. It sounds like DoD:S sounds. The AK doesn't sound right.
The molotov could be interesting but ultimately annoying, should be good.
The map changes are ugly. I don't understand the textures they went with, it seems as though they are trying to make this game look more like call of duty.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctgUbr5aza8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKoekcbeSew
short gameplay vid, looks pretty disappointing, and the ak sound,wtf have they done to it!
Any guesses about the price at release?
So far, it looks like an updated CS:S. Nothing really looks all that different in the way it behaves. The graphics look different, the models are different (looking pretty good so far), etc, but it still looks like it will play very similarly to CS:S, which I like. I kind of like the way it looks, but the graphics look a bit cartoon-ish. Hopefully that changes before release.
I hope they put iron sights/"aim down sights" like most modern shooters, I'm sure most CS purists would hate that though.
I hope they put iron sights/"aim down sights" like most modern shooters, I'm sure most CS purists would hate that though.
I hope they put iron sights/"aim down sights" like most modern shooters, I'm sure most CS purists would hate that though.
pass. This is CS not CoD
I totally agree with this. I also love in this game you don't have the ranking system so everyone gets a fair shake at the same weapons. The obvious advantage is to win the pistol round and get the leg up...
I swear, this game doesn't seem right... I've played CS for over 10 years, and it doesn't look very CS-y. As in there is too much arms/hands/wrists shown in the guns. I swear if they have the rotating menu, I will flip shit. It's ugly and unnecessary.
b43 b82 b14 ,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.
who even uses the menu?![]()
M4, Armor and Deagle and ammo.
LOL.... looks like I am not alone on this one...
M4, Armor and Deagle and ammo.
I swear, this game doesn't seem right... I've played CS for over 10 years, and it doesn't look very CS-y. As in there is too much arms/hands/wrists shown in the guns. I swear if they have the rotating menu, I will flip shit. It's ugly and unnecessary.
I swear, this game doesn't seem right... I've played CS for over 10 years, and it doesn't look very CS-y. As in there is too much arms/hands/wrists shown in the guns. I swear if they have the rotating menu, I will flip shit. It's ugly and unnecessary.