I'm excited... but the fact that it's on the Source graphics engine
7 years for an expansion on the same graphics engine? kidding me right Valve? No? Oh...I hope the game engine is redone from the ground up (hint: DX11, tessellation, more realistic shadows, better fog from smoke bombs, HD skys etc.)
It won't, they are targeting it to console users. This should destroy all CS ever should have been! (A precision game on an XBOX controller?
HAHA Holy Moly derp derp! Valve has become such a money grabbing d-bag sellout company. Hopefully they will use that money on PC games in 2013, 2014, maybe by 2020?
I wish they would add DX 11 features/options for TF2 like tessellation and ultra textures. But they made the game f2p so I'd say its dead. (but i do like the fuller servers for this moment in time.) Oh well I guess running a 260GTX and getting 90-150fps on average is good for my wallet
PC Gaming is definitely not what it used to be, cutting edge.
Valve should be spending money on a new graphics engine to be developed, I hope they are...
id Rage iz dedicated to the console market
Crysis 1 can't run on consoles -> yet Crysis 2 can!
CSS -> CS GO = Same graphics engine stuck in a 8 year time vacuum upon release
Oblivion DX9 06 -> SKYRIM DX9 11...5 years later mostly same engine, but this game I think will be done right and DX9 is a smart move for Todd Howard and CO.
BF3 is DX 11. Which is like a frigging miracle for FPS fans who enjoy better graphics.
Such a strange future for PC gamers...
It won't, they are targeting it to console users. This should destroy all CS ever should have been! (A precision game on an XBOX controller?
I wish they would add DX 11 features/options for TF2 like tessellation and ultra textures. But they made the game f2p so I'd say its dead. (but i do like the fuller servers for this moment in time.) Oh well I guess running a 260GTX and getting 90-150fps on average is good for my wallet
Valve should be spending money on a new graphics engine to be developed, I hope they are...
id Rage iz dedicated to the console market
Crysis 1 can't run on consoles -> yet Crysis 2 can!
CSS -> CS GO = Same graphics engine stuck in a 8 year time vacuum upon release
Oblivion DX9 06 -> SKYRIM DX9 11...5 years later mostly same engine, but this game I think will be done right and DX9 is a smart move for Todd Howard and CO.
BF3 is DX 11. Which is like a frigging miracle for FPS fans who enjoy better graphics.
Such a strange future for PC gamers...