Counter Strike: Global Offensive

Can confirm, damn near every game I play I hear "OMG thats a sexy fade you have there, wanna trade it?"

They sell on the market for $400, but I've been quoted as high as 200-300 keys for it. So $600-800

Can confirm, damn near every game I play I hear "OMG thats a sexy fade you have there, wanna trade it?"

They sell on the market for $400, but I've been quoted as high as 200-300 keys for it. So $600-800

Lol yeah. Standard fades and slaughters can be found on there every once in a while, but you have to be quick to buy them. If you go to any price check sites, you won't find mine Lol. Has never even been sold once on the market.

lol im glad I found a CS:GO thread on here, been playing for 10+ years, add me on steam for some ESEA/MM west coast dudes :)

bizzmeister ( 2 accounts, both of them have Brendan Rogers as avatar * Liverpool fc manager * )

My trading has went into overdrive. I've stopped buying shit and just started trading. This is the knife I have peaked out on, but my small inventory is loaded. Just to make some of you jelly, others to be like WTF? This is what's called elite trading. Steams market limit to sell is 400 usd. And when your items are so rare that they should be sold but traded, these items are elite. When the items are worth more than 400 dollars and are then valued in keys. Keys are about 2.5 usd each. This knife bellow is valued around 700 to 900 keys. If you are thinking wtf? I didn't spend that much, I just found the right people that wanted what I had, and gave me more for it. Rinse and repeat.

Butterfly Slaughter Factory New StatTrak full centered diamond/hearts with angel. The rarest of all butterflys

big image here

Eh you can get keys for $1.90 if you don't buy them from Valve.

I finally installed CS:GO the other day after getting it a very long time ago. Been years since I played CS at all. Enjoying it a lot this time around.

I finally installed CS:GO the other day after getting it a very long time ago. Been years since I played CS at all. Enjoying it a lot this time around.

Highly recommend playing casual for a bit before comp. If not, you will learn a lot the hard way.

Highly recommend playing casual for a bit before comp. If not, you will learn a lot the hard way.

That's the way I like it. I've been doing alright in comp. Lead my team on a few occasions. It comes back quick. My kdr is definitely not good because I do get myself killed too much. Loving it actually.

I am playing this again now, bored fo Tf2..

Anh [H] regulars playing now to join in with?

Would be nice to get playing with some people to get to know them vs pubs, playing on Hells Gamers now for death match.

The cool down on competitive matches I'd annoying.

They did it to keep people who don't know the game from fucking over people that have played for a while. They want you to know something before you go full fledge.

They did it to keep people who don't know the game from fucking over people that have played for a while. They want you to know something before you go full fledge.

I understand. Doesn't make it any less annoying.

So I'm thinking about getting into trading, especially with the game rapidly increasing in popularity.

Do you guys recommend just splitting one (relatively) valuable skin into multiple (relatively) less valuable skins that are worth more in total, then trading those for one skin worth slightly less (rinse and repeat)? That's the gist that I've been getting so far.

For reference my most valuable items are a FT USP-S road rash and a FT P90 Asiimov :)

There is a lot to it, and would love to help, but already helping a lot of others until they grasp what I am doing.

Bravo lemme see a screenshot of this uber rare item you were talking about. Holy crap dude.....how did you get those keys.

Hey Bravo can I add you anyway? Just in case you have any time in the future, you seem like a nice guy. :p

You can add me if inclined, in the central time zone but I'm also an insomniac. Would be nice to join up with some of the [H].

Been playing CSGO for quite a while though you likely won't get me confused with Scream the headshot machine.

Steam name is the same as it is here. Abe Lincoln with a boombox is my avatar.

Hey Bravo can I add you anyway? Just in case you have any time in the future, you seem like a nice guy. :p

Sure, what's your name so I know to look for you. When you have high dollar stuff, you tend to get a lot of scammer invites.

Sure, what's your name so I know to look for you. When you have high dollar stuff, you tend to get a lot of scammer invites.

I tend to change sometimes, but right now my name is Atlas, with a blue picture of a squid :)

I'll add you now.

That moment when you have trades pending, and you see the notification that you have 1 new item. You are like fuck yeah, got something I wanted. You go to look and it's a cs go trading card. :mad:

That moment when you have trades pending, and you see the notification that you have 1 new item. You are like fuck yeah, got something I wanted. You go to look and it's a cs go trading card. :mad:

and then Im like FUCK YEAH CSGO CARD!

I'm getting into this game pretty hard thus time around. I might buy a couple skins lol

Don't ever open case... Waste of money. buy what you want and trade.

I seem to only get like one or two a week. I like opening them. Wish the keys were cheaper. I probably will just start selling them I guess. Less fun that way. Wish there was a free/cheaper way to open them if you grind matches a lot or something.

Yeah....after opening about 200 cases in my account history I think I agree with Bravo. They are a complete and utter waste. I just realized how much money I've spent on the stupid things....and I've only gotten 1 knife that was garbage.

Just resist the urge. Trust me.

You guys should add me. My steam is under bigaug. Been playing a lot and I'm to gold nova 1. Be nice to have a person or two to consistently play with. Randoms are so inconsistent.

Anyone got some skins they don't want? :D

Back