Counter Strike: Global Offensive

How did you get the knife? Case? Or just a drop?

I'd trade you 40 Tec9s... :)

You either have to really like the game and/or have a gambling addiction. I stopped buying cases and keys in turn for buying good weapons and trading.
 
Man, I wish I was good. I peak out around 4 nova or the first AK. I just don't have the twitch aim those people higher up have.
 
oh i saw that tournament advertised on a Twitch.tv email tonight. Pretty cool.

He was the one in the middle of the camera. He has won a few hundred, some hardware, but I can't believe that there is that much money for this game..... :eek:
 
He was the one in the middle of the camera. He has won a few hundred, some hardware, but I can't believe that there is that much money for this game..... :eek:

Some of the LAN tournaments pay out pretty big. Fugly is a good player, played against him once or twice on ESEA.
 
You either have to really like the game and/or have a gambling addiction I stopped buying cases and keys in turn buying good weapons and trading.

Yea I checked today and it looks like I've dropped around 150 bones opening cases. My wife told me it would be cheaper for me to start smoking.

I've floated between gold nova 4 and Silver master whatever several times now. I carry my team 4 out of 5 mm matches.

I have a few double AK friends that I'll queue up with and am typically top fragger or top 3 and get called smurf a lot lol. I think I'm an average player though. I play a few 128 tick community servers with a lot of upper tier guys and get put in my place. The AK ranks are enjoyable and where I'd like to be at. I'm tired of the silvers who just want to shotgun or Zeus every round.
 
Anyone else give this a whirl recently who was fairly good at it when CS was still in beta (back in the day!)?

I won a few casual matches, tried the ranked matches and got "rekt" as the kids put it. Also everyone on comms sounded 14, I guess thats how old I was when I used to play it! I'm surprised this game has lasted so long and that the maps essentially look the same.
 
Anyone else give this a whirl recently who was fairly good at it when CS was still in beta (back in the day!)?

I won a few casual matches, tried the ranked matches and got "rekt" as the kids put it. Also everyone on comms sounded 14, I guess thats how old I was when I used to play it! I'm surprised this game has lasted so long and that the maps essentially look the same.
Comp is a way different beast. Biggest problem I have in there is taking my time. Speaking of rekt, I have a tec-9 I renamed RekTeC-9. If you ever watch me play casual, you would understand.
 
Some of the LAN tournaments pay out pretty big. Fugly is a good player, played against him once or twice on ESEA.

Yeah, we find out today if he goes to Sweden. The team sponsor has the money to send them. The prize money is at minimum 10K(2K each player). 1st place is 100K! :eek:
 
So are these skins similar to the hats from TF2? The shit people will spend money on...all while complaining about Horse Armor DLC :D
 
I've probably spent $200+ on keys and bullshit for this game. Check out my stuff Bravo and see if you want to trade for any of it.
 
So are these skins similar to the hats from TF2? The shit people will spend money on...all while complaining about Horse Armor DLC :D

But this is a little different. I made about 50 dollars in skins from bets and trade ups yesterday. Money is there to be made, and I spend some myself.
 
It's changed since then. I have a 400 dollar karambit vanilla stat now. Trading up, crates, and buying. I mainly trade now because I don't have to spend money, and can actually make money if you have patients and luck.
 
people pay for skins?????

I thought watching people pay for old maps and guns was bad....
 
Last edited:
people pay for skins?????

I thought watching people pay for old maps and guns was bad....

Skins / crates paid for my game... and every operation... and some more skins.

I think my total net profit just by playing the game is $80~ so far. I flipped a few skins, sold a bunch of crates for $5 a pop, cleaned out some other shit, got some new stuff, flipped that too eventually...


it's really not that hard to generate some dosh if you're patient enough to play the market a little.
 
Yeah, I think I'm done paying for keys. It never pays out in the long run. I find selling off a bunch of garbage and buying something decent then maybe flipping it down the road a better deal. Hell, I sold some Orange DDPAT or something for like $7 the other day. No idea why someone paid that much for it.
 
All the orange outlined ones are Stat Tracks. I think that Mac-10 Curse is one of my favorites.


warc55.jpg
 

Second down from the right??? Is this what I think it was?!?! I say was, because it's not in your inventory anymore, and if it's what I think it was, that went for a VERY pretty penny. ;)
 
Just sold a knife that I got on a couple of trade ups on eBay. Net profit? $237
 
Just have to wait for the right trades. Did a simple trade for a 40 dollar gun and traded up to 57 dollars worth of guns. Next find a gun in the 55 dollar range, trade that stuff for it, the trade up again.
 
Well the ebay deal fell through. :( Fucking paypal. Anyways, posted in the trade section for a video card.
 
But this is a little different. I made about 50 dollars in skins from bets and trade ups yesterday. Money is there to be made, and I spend some myself.

I just find it funny that people complain about Map Pack DLC and whatnot but will pay hundreds for skins. I'm talking about the buyers, not the sellers. I would be taking advantage of it as well.
 
I just find it funny that people complain about Map Pack DLC and whatnot but will pay hundreds for skins. I'm talking about the buyers, not the sellers. I would be taking advantage of it as well.

Thats the best part, its JUST SKINS, no game changers in anyway, just the skins themselves. HAHA! :)

I had a few Glock's that were worth between $5-18. :)
 
If any of you guys wanna play hit me up. I'm not gonna lie, I usually play after work late and get drunk.

Steam is aeonrevolution.

It's also nice that a few people put [H] in front of their name so I know who is hwo
 
My son went to Texas for a tourney and ended up doing pretty good, even beating Cloud9.
They even got another sponsor! I hope he can go to England for some more fun.
 
My son went to Texas for a tourney and ended up doing pretty good, even beating Cloud9.
They even got another sponsor! I hope he can go to England for some more fun.

What team is he on? I watched that match yesterday.
 
My trading has went into overdrive. I've stopped buying shit and just started trading. This is the knife I have peaked out on, but my small inventory is loaded. Just to make some of you jelly, others to be like WTF? This is what's called elite trading. Steams market limit to sell is 400 usd. And when your items are so rare that they should be sold but traded, these items are elite. When the items are worth more than 400 dollars and are then valued in keys. Keys are about 2.5 usd each. This knife bellow is valued around 700 to 900 keys. If you are thinking wtf? I didn't spend that much, I just found the right people that wanted what I had, and gave me more for it. Rinse and repeat.

Butterfly Slaughter Factory New StatTrak full centered diamond/hearts with angel. The rarest of all butterflys

6EE810925C7883D57005B4245F4500A3DD77E24F
 
Back
Top