• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Cat5 Cable Chick

I had to do a wire sculpture of a girls head in my architecture class 15 years ago, this is very cool.. Wish I had done more!

Chris.
 
pedo_bear.png
Jeez cat5 is only 15 years old!
 
I bet the government would tap that

*sniker*

I totaly ripped that from a comment on giz
 
It wouldnt last one day at my work. Not because it's ew , but it'd be stripped for spare cable. When daddy needs a crossover cable daddy gets it.
 
That's just about how some of the networking closets looked that I have had to clean up after. You fellow IT guys know the kind I'm talking about LOL.
 
I found this text, taken from the geek.com origional page, quite confusing...

"Take for example this provocative piece of modern art created by Kasey McMahon. Called “Connected,” it is apparently a self-portrait sculpture of the artist using steel as the underlying frame, which is then wrapped with Cat 5 patch cables along with other types of wires to create the form of the body."

So this is a self portrait of Mrs. McMahon, who is a geek herself??!! :confused:

I thought all geek/IT chicks where... how shall I say it... plush? :p

I've never seen a IT chick that "fit" before, she must be one of those "new age" geeks. You know the ones... they use an iPhone, and think themselves some type of IT god/goddess. :rolleyes:
 
Okay, now this just gets wierder...

Kasey is also apparently creator of the CompuBeaver.

2469272742_d204c67d23.jpg


I'm taken --otherwise, I'd seriously like to meet this artist. ;)
 
P.S. (Since I can't edit) since it isn't clear unless you hit the link-

The CompuBeaver is actually a case mod, housing a real computer.
 
i would only hit it if she wasn't connected to a POE switch :eek: :D
 
Dam good beaver is really hard to come by lately... :p

If the wires were LED lit, I'd be hitting hit more to warm it up than anything else. ;)
 
LOL, if I were drinking something at the time I'd probably do the same, I LOL'd instead.

I'm sure the artist could have spared a little more CAT5 for da _itties.

but it is a self image and as you can see from her pic she made them about the correct size.
 
It actually reminds me of that scene in one the hellraiser movies where pinhead gets the hooks to shoot out and yanks the skin off the screaming almost naked chick.

The 80's totally warped me...
 
Back
Top