HardOCP News
[H] News
- Joined
- Dec 31, 1969
- Messages
- 0
C’mon, admit it, even though this is artwork…you’d hit it.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Cmon, admit it, even though this is artwork youd hit it.
Only if it's Cat5e.
Okay, now this just gets wierder...
Kasey is also apparently creator of the CompuBeaver.
![]()
I'm taken --otherwise, I'd seriously like to meet this artist.![]()
P.S. (Since I can't edit) since it isn't clear unless you hit the link-
The CompuBeaver is actually a case mod, housing a real computer.
So if I put my 480s in it it would be a hot beaver.
But then you could also water cool it and then you could call it...well, you know where this is going...![]()
Nice beaver...Kasey is also apparently creator of the CompuBeaver.
Jeez cat5 is only 15 years old!![]()
LOL, if I were drinking something at the time I'd probably do the same, I LOL'd instead.win, I spit up my drink when I read this lol
But then you could also water cool it and then you could call it...well, you know where this is going...![]()
LSHMSFOAIDMT; Laughing So Hard My Sombrero Falls Off and I Drop My Taco!
LOL, if I were drinking something at the time I'd probably do the same, I LOL'd instead.
I'm sure the artist could have spared a little more CAT5 for da _itties.
I bet the government would tap that
*sniker*
I totaly ripped that from a comment on giz