Cancel your Bad Company 2 Preorders... This one's $19.99 @ Barnes & Noble

Sorry, let me correct my statement.

Debit and Credit Cars - Amount of purchase is held

Paypal and similar online payment - Amount is automatically transferred.

Yep. Gamestop puts hold charges on cards before stuff ships at times. They did that to me for Star Trek Online (which I still haven't played, tempted to sell it). Sent their support an email asking why they charged me nearly two weeks early and they told me that.

6 months is a long long long long long time. $20 PC games? MW1 isn't even $20.

6 months is a long time? dont plan ahead for your future or anything, yikes!:eek: im pretty sure the average sale price for pc games is $20 too, i could be wrong though.

I got a confirmation email from barnes and nobles / gamestop. That my order is going to ship 3-2. :D who knows!

They say I won't be charged yet, but I was days ago.

Confirmation email:

Dear XXXXXXX ,

Thank you for shopping with us.

Just so you know, your PC & Video Game order will ship directly to you from GameStop, and they expect to ship it to you on the date below. And as always, your credit card will not be charged until your order has left the warehouse.

If you need to contact GameStop, email [email protected] or call 1-800-883-8895.

All the details of your order appear below.

We are glad we could be of service and look forward to your next visit.

-- Barnes & Noble

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ship To: XXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXX

Shipping Method: Standard (5-10 business days)

Product Description Quantity Expected Ship Date Price

Battlefield Bad Company 2 1 03-02-2010 $19.95

Sub Total: $19.95
Shipping & Processing: $2.98
Tax: $1.38

Total Shipment Price: $24.31

I got the same email as Crucible, :D. I'm going to leave my steam pre-order in-place until the beta's done and then cancel it assuming this still stays in-place :).

I received the same e-mail. I will be very surprised if these order actually go through.

I placed a pre-order for the Xbox 360 version several days ago because I have really enjoyed the demo. The PC Beta runs rather awful on my computer regardless of the settings. It really does not matter what I set it at, it always runs poorly. I am hoping that DICE will really optimize the code before release because it's unplayable at the moment for my system.

$49.99 - for Limited Edition
$39.99 - Regular edition???

$19.99 - Doesnt sound to unrealistic if its like a special pre-order promotion deal? :confused: Oh well only can cross fingers

got the email too. Gamestop better honor this deal. They already are one of the crappiest companies out there, this will make them a little bit better in my eyes.

So now when we all get this, can we change all the people's titles in here that said we were dumb for trying to something interesting?

$49.99 - for Limited Edition
$39.99 - Regular edition???

$19.99 - Doesnt sound to unrealistic if its like a special pre-order promotion deal? :confused: Oh well only can cross fingers

Have you seen a regular edition being sold? I only see Limited

If this goes through and anyone that ordered multiple copies would be willing to part with one for a fellow PC gamer, I'd be more than happy to take one off your hands with a little sugar on top ;)

Send me a PM if you can spare a copy.

Hmm, we may get lucky here.

I wasn't getting my hopes up, but i'm starting to now :)

Hmm, we may get lucky here.

I wasn't getting my hopes up, but i'm starting to now :)
seriously......and I'm starting to get more and more pissed that I didn't jump on this.....could have been as epic as $30 MW2

I have a feeling it's going to be canceled, but I ordered one anyway.

Random thought, Since Bad Company 2 is gonna be a massive (64 players per server) multiplayer game, maybe they allocated a limited number of copies to be pre-ordered cheap to have a number of people guranteed to have/play the game. (Because who would wanna play when theres a limited number of people on launch??)

lol if that sounds crazy dont mind me, im just trying to understand this whole deal :D

Random thought, Since Bad Company 2 is gonna be a massive (64 players per server) multiplayer game, maybe they allocated a limited number of copies to be pre-ordered cheap to have a number of people guranteed to have/play the game. (Because who would wanna play when theres a limited number of people on launch??)

lol if that sounds crazy dont mind me, im just trying to understand this whole deal :D

Did they up the specs to 64 players, it was 32 last time I heard.

Thank you for shopping with us.

Just so you know, your PC & Video Game order will ship directly to you from GameStop, and they expect to ship it to you on the date below. And as always, your credit card will not be charged until your order has left the warehouse.

If you need to contact GameStop, email [email protected] or call 1-800-883-8895.

All the details of your order appear below.

We are glad we could be of service and look forward to your next visit.

-- Barnes & Noble

Product Description Quantity Expected Ship Date Price

Battlefield Bad Company 2 1 03-02-2010 $19.95

Sub Total: $19.95
Shipping & Processing: $2.98
Tax: $1.61

Total Shipment Price: $24.54

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Help | Contact us
(c) 1997-2009 Barnesandnoble.com llc. All rights Reserved.
BN.com Customer Preferences, 76 Ninth Avenue, 9th Floor, New York, NY 10011

Back