- Joined
- Dec 9, 2000
- Messages
- 16,314
Does anyone know of a fix for the FullScreen 24Hz issue?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
im scared i cant play it good. Im rocking a 8320 OC'd 10gb ram and a 660ti @ 1080p. I hope ill be good. Im thinking about selling my 660ti for a 7970 or something.
How do you fish AFK? I equip the pole, walk out to the water, Hit space, and walk away. The next day I have 0 fish and a broken pole. I don't have the throw things away checked. Just unlucky?
I just bought the game. Is the client download not avalible yet? anyone have the .exe saved still? I want to get a jump on everyone else <3 thanks
learn about quests, mean you need more knowledge on them and you get that knowledge by killing them.
Sort of like how when you first encounter an enemy the health bar is yellow, then shifts to orange, then shifts to red because you have no knowledge on them.
Then as you get more knowledge you can actually see their health bar drop in a normal fashion as you do damage.
It is the same for the learn about quests you just have to kill them until you gain more knowledge.
There are actually glasses in the cash shop that give you +1 to knowledge which makes it go a little faster.
I have a smallish problem.... My main is supposed to be Ranger but somehow my Valkyrie is already two levels higher. I just love how Valkyrie works. All those pretty much all skills are aoe and shield throw is extremely deadly. With right combos enemies are constantly flying and knocked down and dead shortly after.
My friend just said that the servers will be down for an additional 2 hours?
im playing on my laptop at work and I tried full screen windowed and worked fine @ 60fps I can try fullscreen in a bitso then... no one else is having the full-screen 24hz issue?
so then... no one else is having the full-screen 24hz issue?
very weird My laptop is runnign good. Ill see when i get home how my desktop doesYes, I have tried it, it seems to happen on nV cards more than AMD cards . Weird!
Fix for 24HZ Found - Guide inside
I managed to finally create a fix for my display so BDO cant muck with the refresh rate, enabling SLI and stuff. Check it out if you need fullscreen mode. Adds around 15-25% performance on a single card, and around 80% SLI scaling in my experience.
was just about to come post this.