• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Black Desert Online

Started an AMD vs Intel vs Nvidia war in chat. Having full energy is fun!

If you buy inventory slots it's only for one character in case someone wanted to know.
 
Started my first Horse breeding session, 2x T1's lvl 20 each lets see how it goes.. have to wait 2.5hours from now for them to finish.

Was a Brown Female, and Grey Male.

fz5575d.jpg
PQ8iMM3.jpg
 
Last edited:
let us know! Im only lvl 13 and still have no idea how fucking nodes work lol
 
lol same here, no idea how nodes work or how the whole knowledge/npc system works, the game has a very poor tutorial for explaining either system.
 
I'm still figuring out Nodes myself. I'll let you in on an eureka moment I had earlier today. When looking at the map, you click on a city. The city will have "jumps" aka "lines" connecting to Nodes. These seem to be the starting Nodes for an area. The thing is that if you mouse over them they always say that there is a previous Node that needs to be connected.

My eureka moment is that I already knew that you have to be at the Node to claim it. But I didn't know that you had to be at the Node to get rid of that dumb *(&^(*&%^&%$&*^)(*&&)*(& Message about the previous Node has not been claimed.

In short click the city, find the Nodes that connect, WALK OUT THERE EVEN IF IT SAYS SOMETHING ELSE, see if you can utilize the Node.
 
The 2x T1 horses i had at lvl 20 which i bred, gave me a T3 Female with the normal breeding method, and then they also gave me a second T3 Female with the Informal breeding method (which is similar to the pet method where it sacrifices both parents) While i am happy i got more females, i would of liked one to have been male so i can breed them lol.

I have a lvl 20 T2 male, and a lvl 12 T2 Female, leveling up the female right now so i can breed those. later tonight hopfully.
 
I'll never make it to level 20. My new project is to figure out this Trade Manager in the game. Wonder if it's based off players or just random numbers.
 
I'll never make it to level 20. My new project is to figure out this Trade Manager in the game. Wonder if it's based off players or just random numbers.

No idea, the only thing i have used them for is to sell things merchants wont take, and to take a trade pack and walk around in a circle when i sleep IRL with a controller and rubber bands to raise my strength AFK and get more carrying weight capacity lol.
 
what server is everyone on? I hit lvl 14 last night, fucking loving the game. and does anyone have a spare guest key?
 
This guy has node and a quick need to know for you guys check his channel
 
Hit level 16 last night before I got off. Loven it right now, playing with WildAce on Edan server.
 
what server is everyone on? I hit lvl 14 last night, fucking loving the game. and does anyone have a spare guest key?

I am on Edan, and i am usually in Calpheon E1 channel on that server.
 
Hit level 16 last night before I got off. Loven it right now, playing with WildAce on Edan server.

Pretty sure you meant to say, Wildace is playing with his horses on Edan, while you play through the beginner area and catch up.
 
Pretty sure you meant to say, Wildace is playing with his horses on Edan, while you play through the beginner area and catch up.

I wasn't trying to be a dick, but yeah
 
Is anyone here have the name Bucheron in game, they randomly added me to their friends and sent me a git.

Guess it could of been some random person from the official forums as well.
 
My weird Black Desert Online moment. So I bought one of the +1 Luck underwear sets. I go into my home and start doing a cooking quest in my underwear. Dude comes into my home and starts staring at me. I spin my camera around and stare at him for a second. He runs out in shame and I feel violated.

upload_2016-3-4_23-14-44.png


upload_2016-3-4_23-15-43.png
 
lmao

I didnt spend any of my pearls from conq pack on underwear, since the one i would of liked are not in the cash shop
 
At the moment the shop doesn't have any costumes (or undies) that I would consider buying. Well Ranger has one set but it looks like I'll be playing Valkyrie quite a bit. That 30 day appearance change coupon though...

I got my Ranger's body proportions looking just right and wasted my appearance change coupon. My Valkyrie needs some minor adjustment too so I'll probably end up buying that 30 day appearance change coupon.
55Sb4zU.jpg


Every game should have screenshot/photo mode. I really love it when games have it.
2CmZ6l1.png
 
Last edited:
Are you kidding me? No helmets are visible on your character unless you buy a cash shop armor?

Sometimes I think t his game went from F2p (like it is in the east) to B2p like Guild Wars 2 but they forgot to change things ifor that.

The entire loot system feels bare like there's hardly any loot that physically shows on your character and if you want something that looks "different" or decent you have to purchase it in the shop .

Which might be ok if outfits were like 5 bucks, but they are 30 fucking bucks, which is absurd.
 
Yep, that is really my main complaint atm. But i am still enjoying the game.
 
Are you kidding me? No helmets are visible on your character unless you buy a cash shop armor?

Sometimes I think t his game went from F2p (like it is in the east) to B2p like Guild Wars 2 but they forgot to change things ifor that.

The entire loot system feels bare like there's hardly any loot that physically shows on your character and if you want something that looks "different" or decent you have to purchase it in the shop .

Which might be ok if outfits were like 5 bucks, but they are 30 fucking bucks, which is absurd.

Not only that but also there are very few costumes in the stop, and on top of all that they are not even that good looking. Daum is one greedy company.
The game is still fun, but since I'm the type who prefers good looks over that 1 dps more item, this really hurts my gameplay.
But the grind reminds me a lot of Lineage 2.
 
Still haven't chosen a main character. Crap. That shall be my goal by Wednesday. I failed at horse training. Guess I'll try that again later. ;)
 
I kind want to try it, but man archage left a sour taste in my mouth and I stuck with that for around 5 months. too much time invested in mmo's
 
Bred 2 tier 3 horses lvl 20.

Got 2 Female T4's (no male sad face)
I have to breed 2 more T3's that i have to lvl 20 and try for a male if i want to breed them, not going to use my T5 male from conq. pack to do it will save him when i get to T5's if i don't have a male.

5rHZa8E.jpg


aYVgVM7.jpg
 
I was confused because there is another site where it says it's in Beta and on Bing search it doesn't show the pre order anywhere.
 
I was confused because there is another site where it says it's in Beta and on Bing search it doesn't show the pre order anywhere.

There is a fansite that trys to feel more like an official one, they even use the same youtube channel name as the official channel name.




I made a list of my Horses and the stables they are in so i can keep track better

Females: 16
Males: 21

Epheria Port: 3/3
Tier 5 Male: Black
Tier 1 Female: Brown
Tier 1 Female: Grey

Calpheon: 7/8
Tier 2 Female: Gold Mane
Tier 2 Male: Gold Mane
Tier 2 Female: Brown
Tier 2 Female: Brown
Tier 1 Female: Brown
Tier 1 Female: Brown
Tier 1 Female: Brown

Oliviero: 3/3
Tier 1 Male: Brown
Tier 1 Male: Brown
Starter Donkey

Florin: 2/3
Tier 2 Male: Brown
Tier 2 Male: Gold Mane

Glish: 3/7
Tier 1 Female: Brown
Tier 2 Male: Gold Mane
Tier 2 Male: Gold Mane

Heidel: 7/7
Tier 4 Female: Brown, White Mane
Tier 4 Female: Light Grey, White Mane, Gold Tail
Tier 3 Female: Brown, Short Mane (lvling up now)
Tier 3 Male: Grey (lvling up now)
Tier 2 Male: Brown
Tier 1 Female: Brown
Tier 1 Female: Grey

Velia: 5/5
Tier 2 Female: Brown
Tier 2 Male: Brown
Tier 2 Male: Gold Mane
Tier 2 Male: Gold Mane
Tier 2 Male: Gold Mane

Central Guard Camp: 2/3
Tier 2 Male: Brown
Tier 2 Male: Brown

Northwestern Gateway: 2/3
Tier 2 Male: Gold Mane
Tier 1 Male: Brown
Farm Wagon

Eastern Gateway: 2/3
Tier 2 Female: Brown
Tier 2 Male: Gold Mane

Western Guard Camp: 2/3
Tier 2 Male: Brown
Tier 2 Male: Gold Mane

Olvia: 0/3
Delphe Outpost: 0/3
 
Last edited:
Everyone get their Headstart Compensation A? Check your account page on the website.
 
Yeah, i don't use it.

I just breed the male and female once, then exchange them for a second foal.
 
Hair doesn't render consistently which is annoying as hell.

Night:
blackdesert642016-03-04ohy.jpg


Day:
blackdesert642016-03-vuqnd.jpg
 
I'm sure that if the cash shop had nipples for sale it would be a best seller ;) .
 
Back
Top