• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Black Desert Online

Is BD worth trying in 2023? I am burned out on WoW, and looking for something another MMO.
Yes, but you need to turn off certain things in the UI such as the server wide enchanting success. Also, you must be willing to read websites like the one I linked above to learn how to be optimal at farming, grinding, life skilling, etc. If you like WoW because it is really a spreadsheet, then you will LOVE BDO.

With that said, I get bored and take sabbaticals from gaming. BDO has enough catch up mechanics to keep me interested.
 
I want to like the game but found the environments too flashy like Korean like without much placment.
 
I need to get back into this game. I did spend quite a lot of hours in it. It's fun to play from time to time but not a game I'd dedicate a lot of time for because Korean MMOs are just full of shi... I mean grind.
 
Decided to come back since they allow their client to run on Linux now. I'm missing items that I bought for real money like my Horse Flute on multiple characters. The Support team says I need to provide a screenshot of me owning these items. Who takes screenshots of their inventory?

This is the dumbest crap I have ever experienced.

At any rate, they are giving away Pen Blackstar weapons, T10 horses, and gear to entice people to play again.
 
Yeah the game is janky the NPCs were stuttering talking really fast and glitching out when I last played. I'm thinking of trying out Pantheon Rise of the Fallen.
 
Free again for the 40th time till 7-10-25.
Just use the link above ↑.
 
Back
Top