Bit-HDTV invites

Damn! Looks like I missed it :) Trying to get into Bit-HDTV or bitme... so far all I have is a Torrentleech account, which doesn't have much in the selection of books (compared to bitme).

I'm actually looking for invites to ANY educational torrent trackers...

Last edited:
I have one invite.

On a side note, does anybody have a little upload credit they can send to my account (Guitar)? Reason being is that it is so hard to upload there. I don't have a bad ratio, 8.5 is the lowest it has ever been, but the bonus points take a while to get and everybody there uses seedboxes so it is almost impossible to seed. :(

I'm up 70gb on 4 freeleaches, so I don't know what to tell you...

I have one invite.

On a side note, does anybody have a little upload credit they can send to my account (Guitar)? Reason being is that it is so hard to upload there. I don't have a bad ratio, 8.5 is the lowest it has ever been, but the bonus points take a while to get and everybody there uses seedboxes so it is almost impossible to seed. :(

Then why post... :confused:
because i felt like it, i don't want to break common tracker courtesy and just hand out invites.

When were the free leeches???:confused::confused::confused:
And the free leech torrents...40gb? What happened when they used to have some 4+8gb ones free leech. :confused:

They had an announcement a while ago that they will not be having freeleech on encodes unless they were already freeleech, now the only freeleech is complete blu-ray rips.

If anybody has a Bit-HDTV invite I'd love to have one. I've got access to AutoCheck. I'm willing to give you 5 AutoCheck Reports in exchange for a invite.

If anyone has an invite would appreciate it. I had one but it wouldn't go active. I will maintain a 1/1 ratio.

Looking fo an invite also. I do not do a lot of bit torrents, but it would be nice to be able to get HD ones when I do. Thanks in advance.

I'd really appreciate an invite travismcdonald at gmail dot com

thanks

I have acid lounge, torrentleech, and a few others I can trade

I am looking for a bit hdtv, hdbits or scenehd invite. Just got back into this after a year off and now all my accounts have been wiped. Had a great ratio too. PM me with price.

Have hd-torrents invite (almost) for trade. Just have a few more gigs to upload first:)

thanks to one kind member for the bithdtv invite.

Anyone have an awesome-hd invite they can share? I'll pay for it as well. I don't have an invite from HD torrents to share yet or I would. Please PM if you have.

if anyone has an hd tracker invite I'd love to have one, mine ran out when I forgot to log in while I was dealing with some personal problems at home for a few months and torrents were the last thing on my mind.

If anyone has any invites I'm looking for some, please PM me and I'll give you my email.

Id also love an invite, as demonoids down and theres no estimated time of it getting back up.

I have invites to funfile.org and torrent-damage.net I can trade for a Bit-HDTV invite.

I'd love a bit-hdtv invite. I can trade for bitspyder.net, gfxnews.ru, or mma-tracker.net invites. I have 1.0+ ratios on each of them.

Back