Biostar Tforce overclocking stories??

sleepeeg3 said:
The problem is, you aren't lowering the CPU multi, RAM divider and HT multi to tell if it's a CPU or board issue. That's a pretty basic step in overclocking you need to do. Accept that just because everyone else says they are getting 2.7GHz, does not mean the chip you have is going to do the same. What is this, 2nd grade?

Damn.

Not to mention the fact that people lie... consistently about their overclocks and give others frustration and false expectations. What with all the grade inflation in schools, it starts transposing itself onto the real... er electronic world. Saunter over to XS and take a gander at the travesty that has taken over.

Repeat after me, "It is just a chip." Do yourself a favor and read a basic overclocking sticky.

In case it's not the chip and it is the board, there is not much you can do about it except buy and try another. What revision do you have? I think a big portion of people having problems were those with the v1.0 rev A01 boards. The one v1.0 board that maxed out at around 285 and was incompatable with single core Opterons/Biostar OC utility. Two v1.1 boards maxed out at 315 and had no issues with the single core Opteron.

I have a v1.0 board. I do not know if it's an Axx model or not. How would I check?

I've tried lowering the RAM multi to 100Mhz, and I still can't post past FSB=258. I've pulled my 6600GT to see if that's my limiter, and it isn't. I thought that the video card might be my problem because whenever I try to overclock, the LED_D1 light is off, and that's a VGA error.

---EDIT---

I can post at FSB=260
CPU Multi=9
HTT Multi=4
RAM=133Mhz

--EDIT #2---

The highest I can get my computer to POST is
FSB=260
CPU Multi= 10
HTT Multi= 4
RAM= 133Mhz
(That's 2599 Mhz.)

I cannot post at FSB=>261
CPU Multi=8, 9, or 10
HTT Multi= 3, or 4
RAM= 133

Cannot boot OS at higher than FSB=240... #@$%!

i got a 144 opteron and a biostar6100 -939 and 2x1gb adata ram.

I can boot at 311x9 with 4ht but i have put it at 3 now. 1.5v. It ran prime for 8 hours then crashed. I backed down to 290x9 and that ran prime all night. Currenty doing 295. Running mem at 133

I have the newest biostar bios that i did a live update of last night.

Should i be running 4ht or 3ht. Can i not select 10x with this chip, seems 9 is my highest multi. Is 1.55 too much if i go to that to try to get 311 again?

your HT frequency makes almost no difference at all in performance. put it to 3x so you have proper stability.

1.55 is a bit high, try upping your chipset voltage .1 first. and, atleast put a fan on your chipsets, better still, replace them with copper somethings.

and yeah, 9x is your highest muliplier. you get 10x with a 2.0ghz stock chip.

chameleoneel said:
your HT frequency makes almost no difference at all in performance. put it to 3x so you have proper stability.

1.55 is a bit high, try upping your chipset voltage .1 first. and, atleast put a fan on your chipsets, better still, replace them with copper somethings.

and yeah, 9x is your highest muliplier. you get 10x with a 2.0ghz stock chip.

Which BIOS gives you the option to change the chipset voltage?!?!

MassiveOverkill said:
Which BIOS gives you the option to change the chipset voltage?!?!

you can hardware mod it but it doesn't help stabilize the overclock any

running 295x9 3htt. I can prime for 20 hours. Wont do 297 for more then 12hours. Thats at 1.5vcore. Is that too much for a qpack temp wise? I have the board just running naked right now with a 4 heatpipe cooler and its doing 42c at load. I need to get the pc built but i wanted to see what i can oc with it first.

I seem to be stuck at 250x11, 2750mhz for an opteron 148. I have tried 251, 253, and 255fsb and it boots but when I get into windows and run cpu-z it shows a funky fsb. Like I set it at 253 and it would show like 251.72 or something in windows. CPU-Z and speedfan are reporting the voltage to be 1.392 (think I set it at 1.425 in the bios). Idle is about 33-34C. Running super-pi or prime it has gone to about ~48C IIRC. Stock cooling.

When i set it over 250, speedfan doesn't seem to want to run. Only cpu-z will run. At 250fsb I can play half-life all day long without a hitch.

I have the biostar 939 t-force version 1.1 board, 2x512 crucial balistix ram at 2.5-3-3-10 1T. HTT is set at 4x and using a 1/1 divider for the memory. Power supply is fortron source 400w. Everything was purchased in FEB this year.

Also as a side note, have they ever fixed the onboard LAN?

does your nic not work?

I bought my board refurbished on Newegg....and never bothered to look at what revision is. but the board works like a champ :D overclocks well, and the nic works just as well as the other 939 boards i've had.

ironforge said:
I
Also as a side note, have they ever fixed the onboard LAN?

My LAN was bad on a rev 1.1. An RMA for another board, fixed the issue, still rev 1.1......

Just some quick questions from a guy who just got his Tforce6100-939-

Biostar mentions in the manual that there is a jumper that you should change the default pin config of if you want to overclock the memory/access more voltage. Did you guys do that, and should I?

Also, when I run Memtest86+ 1.65 with Biostar board, dual core Opteron 165, and Patriot TCCD memory, there are a few problems. Memtest detects the Opteron as being a Athlon64X2 1800mhz, not an opti. Also, it has NO data on the chipset, nor does it display anything about the ram timings. According to what I've read, sometimes this happens with newer procs and chipsets - is this a common issue with the above configuration?

Also, it keeps giving me errors on test 7 every pass. I'm beginning to think my RAM is suspect but...anything else I should consider?

Anyone in here running the Biostar T6100 754 socket and been able to get it past 230. Im running the sempron 2800+ 1.6 and can only get it to 1820 and when i go to 230 it reboots. Also you all using Bios to overclock or the overclocking program that comes with board. Thanks in Advance :)

anyones biostar 6100 939 bow because the heatsink backplate is too thick in the qpack. That makes the io plate not line up. Or is my qpack just a reject?

fireburster said:
anyones biostar 6100 939 bow because the heatsink backplate is too thick in the qpack. That makes the io plate not line up. Or is my qpack just a reject?

Yeah it does. But I dont use the backplate, I decided just to use screws and plastic washers

Xaeos said:
Biostar mentions in the manual that there is a jumper that you should change the default pin config of if you want to overclock the memory/access more voltage. Did you guys do that, and should I?

If you move that jumper, you go directly to 3.2V. Do not pass go, do not collect $200. In bios it will look like you can change the voltage, but it does not actually change it.

this is the problem im talking about.

DSC01067Large.jpg

PCduster said:
If you move that jumper, you go directly to 3.2V. Do not pass go, do not collect $200. In bios it will look like you can change the voltage, but it does not actually change it.

You're freakin kidding me? Why the hell doesn't it say anything like this in the manual! Thanks for the info. Back it fucking goes. 3.2V - doesn't that just nuke most RAM? What could possibly be the purpose? I've heard people taking it to 2.8 and 2.9, but never 3.2 in recent months. Maybe I'm not looking at the right places..

fireburster said:
this is the problem im talking about.

DSC01067Large.jpg

Yeah, at first I started blaming peeps that they were screwing the hold-downs too tight (on their waterblocks). I wonder if you cut the backplate in half if it would alleviate the problem (well using plastic washers and nuts would work too.

i just flattened that part out and it works fine now. Just took some plyers and bent it down flat.

Xaeos said:
You're freakin kidding me? Why the hell doesn't it say anything like this in the manual! Thanks for the info. Back it fucking goes. 3.2V - doesn't that just nuke most RAM? What could possibly be the purpose? I've heard people taking it to 2.8 and 2.9, but never 3.2 in recent months. Maybe I'm not looking at the right places..

I agree with you, when I was setting everything up I moved the jumper because it read to me that the jumper allowed voltage above 2.6v. I popped an old 512 stick I had doing this, kind of pissed me off. Just glad it was not my 2GB kit.

But... 3.2v is a nice option, because there is memory out there that can make good use of the voltage.

Xaeos said:

BH5 is what thats for. Or UTT memory. Runs at 3.5 3.8 kind of volts no kidding, as why the NF4 DFI boards where made that can go upto 4v's in the memory department. Unless ya have a OCZ booster. You arn't going to get very far with UTT chipsets. Yes they where desined to run that much volts. Look at Gskills, they have the type of scarry memory. Can run at 2-2-2-5 timmings at DDR600 or DDR700 that I seen. Nothing can be faster with timmings like that. Just blows DDR2 away.

Serge84 said:
BH5 is what thats for. Or UTT memory. Runs at 3.5 3.8 kind of volts no kidding, as why the NF4 DFI boards where made that can go upto 4v's in the memory department. Unless ya have a OCZ booster. You arn't going to get very far with UTT chipsets. Yes they where desined to run that much volts. Look at Gskills, they have the type of scarry memory. Can run at 2-2-2-5 timmings at DDR600 or DDR700 that I seen. Nothing can be faster with timmings like that. Just blows DDR2 away.

there is no 2-2-2-5 retail ddr 600 kit...

Are there any known problems with the temp sensors on the s754 version of the board? My CPU likes to run hot and I was just wondering :). Thought I did a good job with the AS5 install, but maybe not :eek:

Just picked up this board refurbed, put it in my system, but haven't had a chance to fire it up. I am using the s754 version and a Sempron 3000+ that will do 2700 stable or 2673 stable with CnQ enabled.

This thread is too long to sort through. I am hoping to use an FSB of 297 or 300 and recreate these results and get CnQ to work properly (it did at 297 on my K8N-E deluxe). Is there any kind of a FAQ or a good post that I should be pointed towards for using this board?

Thanks!

Got a little bit of time to play with the OC on this board after installing everything last night.

At first, the CPU temp was reading correctly, now it is reading in the negatives, usually under -100C! Is this some type of a known issue? Should resetting the BIOS via a jumper fix it? It also will not at all read the CPU temp in any monitoring applications, including the Biostar one or Everest.

I am not sure what version of the BIOS is on the board, where can I check that? It was very very very late last night, so I didn't look to hard. The version stamped on the board is 1.2 and it is the s754 version as well.

Also, the vcore jumps from 1.55 to 1.65 in the BIOS. And this chip (Palermo 3000+) was stable at 2700 @ 1.63v on my Asus board (as read by the utility), but at 1.65v, which gives me 1.63v-1.65v, it failes Prime after 4-6 minutes. I even backed off the FSB a few steps, but still the same problem. It may be my power supply undervolting. If the 12v rail is down by a certain percent, that would be the same percent that the processor is not able to draw, correct?

Anyhow, I will likely lower it to 2400 to keep it cool because it will be in a Quiet HTPC anyway, but I at least need to monitor the voltage.

Thanks for any help.

first step, flash to latest bios.

regarding the vcore, yeah it jumps up to a whole .1 on this board. that's just the way it is. I have mine set to 1.45v and if I watch it in windows with cpuz, it jumps between 1.4, 1.43, and 1.45.

also, are you watercooling? 1.65 is a bit high for air...

I also recommend atleast putting a fan on the northbridge and southbridge, becaues they both get pretty warm, especially the northbridge. if you buy new heatsinks for them, be sure to check for compatibility, because the mounting holes are different from NF3 and 4 boards.

This will be my first AMD overclock, so I'm a little lost on how this works. I'm following Eclipse's OC guide exactly, but I have a few questions. Am I to understand that what he calls "HT Link Multi' = HT Frequency? Is "CPU Multi" = "Hammer Fid control"? Also, when he talks about the "Ram divider 100mhz 1:2" I don't see any ratios in the Bios. Does this mean to set "Memclock frequency" to 100mhz? Thanks!

sabrewolf732 said:
there is no 2-2-2-5 retail ddr 600 kit...

Thats because you overclock them. Did you listen to what I said. Look at the extreme team. They OCed upto or past DDR600 with UTT memory at 2-2-2-5 At 3.8v. Read the forms!!!

BH-UTT memory was made for that reason. It ships at DDR 400 and DDR 500 with 2-2-2-5 timmings but must run atleast 3.3v. Same with BH-5. But they can run much more volts. Normal operation is 3.5v/3.8v. Do you even know what BH-UTT memory is? Guess ya never heard of the stuff. Well its the best memory made if you can afford it.

http://www.octools.com/index.cgi?caller=articles/gskill/pc3200/gskill.html

http://www.ocztechnology.com/products/memory/ocz_el_ddr_pc_4000_gold_vx

Take a gander at those 2 babies. May not be the best UTT or BH-5's but don't hurt yourself now.

Test results between the two PC3200 using different ICs show identical performance. So I guess this is where all the similarities would end. High frequencies at ultra low latency timings. This is the selling point of memories using UTT chips. Unlike TCCD chips who can only afford decent overclock at extreme timings, UTT chips offer a lot more. This is done though at the expense of high voltage settings. Previously we would never advise running your memory higher than 2.9v but these UTT chips were made to run at higher than normal voltages. We tested these chips up to a high of 3.6v to test its overclockability at CAS 2-2-2-5 Dual Channel.

Below are the highest frequencies the G.Skill Extreme PC3200 2-2-2-5 1GB Kit can achieve at different voltage settings.These are indeed amazing numbers. We have never seen any PC3200 running this fast at CAS 2-2-2-5! At 265MHz (DDR530), these G.Skill modules are truly exceptional. Of course a lot of voltage was needed to achieve this feat but nevertheless, it is one great overclock.The Winbond UTT chip based G.Skill Extreme PC3200 2-2-2-5 1GB Kit lived up to our expectations. With the right motherboard, these modules wil produce the best performance any PC3200 can offer. Its high overclockability at ultra low latencies will complement the high HTTs the nf4 chipsets can afford.

There is no question that the Winbond UTT chips are the current kings of extreme latency DDRs. Its extreme overclockability at high voltages is proof of its unsurpassed performance at high speeds. There is just one catch, you have to pair it with a board that has extreme memory voltage adjustments as well. That is why we strongly advise some sort of active cooling on the memory modules as well.

Its stability at low voltage, 2.7-2.8v, is a bit shaky in our experience. This was true even at stock speeds of PC3200. Therefore we wouldn't recommend this to those using motherboards with less than 3.0v vDIMM. It just wasn't made for low voltage running.

That is why UTT memory is so bad ass. And the extreme team really showed what they can do at 2-2-2-5 timmings at 3.8v. They got past DDR600 with a different memory then G skill. And if you read the review and know something about UTT memory, these things normaly run at upto 4v they where desined to run that way. BH-5 however can only run at upto 3.5v about. UTT really made a name for itself being able to take higher volts then that maybe even higher then 4v. Sounds insane but they built the damn things not me.

BTW BH-UTT memory will kick any TCCD memories ass with timmings that tight. DDR530 at 2-2-2-5 timeings make TCCD or even DDR2 look like a joke. Specaly when they can even go higher then that. hahahaha

Serge84 said:
Thats because you overclock them. Did you listen to what I said. Look at the extreme team. They OCed upto or past DDR600 with UTT memory at 2-2-2-5 At 3.8v. Read the forms!!!

BH-UTT memory was made for that reason. It ships at DDR 400 and DDR 500 with 2-2-2-5 timmings but must run atleast 3.3v. Same with BH-5. But they can run much more volts. Normal operation is 3.5v/3.8v. Do you even know what BH-UTT memory is? Guess ya never heard of the stuff. Well its the best memory made if you can afford it.

Take a gander at those 2 babies. May not be the best UTT or BH-5's but don't hurt yourself now.

Test results between the two PC3200 using different ICs show identical performance. So I guess this is where all the similarities would end. High frequencies at ultra low latency timings. This is the selling point of memories using UTT chips. Unlike TCCD chips who can only afford decent overclock at extreme timings, UTT chips offer a lot more. This is done though at the expense of high voltage settings. Previously we would never advise running your memory higher than 2.9v but these UTT chips were made to run at higher than normal voltages. We tested these chips up to a high of 3.6v to test its overclockability at CAS 2-2-2-5 Dual Channel.

Below are the highest frequencies the G.Skill Extreme PC3200 2-2-2-5 1GB Kit can achieve at different voltage settings.These are indeed amazing numbers. We have never seen any PC3200 running this fast at CAS 2-2-2-5! At 265MHz (DDR530), these G.Skill modules are truly exceptional. Of course a lot of voltage was needed to achieve this feat but nevertheless, it is one great overclock.The Winbond UTT chip based G.Skill Extreme PC3200 2-2-2-5 1GB Kit lived up to our expectations. With the right motherboard, these modules wil produce the best performance any PC3200 can offer. Its high overclockability at ultra low latencies will complement the high HTTs the nf4 chipsets can afford.

There is no question that the Winbond UTT chips are the current kings of extreme latency DDRs. Its extreme overclockability at high voltages is proof of its unsurpassed performance at high speeds. There is just one catch, you have to pair it with a board that has extreme memory voltage adjustments as well. That is why we strongly advise some sort of active cooling on the memory modules as well.

Its stability at low voltage, 2.7-2.8v, is a bit shaky in our experience. This was true even at stock speeds of PC3200. Therefore we wouldn't recommend this to those using motherboards with less than 3.0v vDIMM. It just wasn't made for low voltage running.

That is why UTT memory is so bad ass. And the extreme team really showed what they can do at 2-2-2-5 timmings at 3.8v. They got past DDR600 with a different memory then G skill. And if you read the review and know something about UTT memory, these things normaly run at upto 4v they where desined to run that way. BH-5 however can only run at upto 3.5v about. UTT really made a name for itself being able to take higher volts then that maybe even higher then 4v. Sounds insane but they built the damn things not me.

BTW BH-UTT memory will kick any TCCD memories ass with timmings that tight. DDR530 at 2-2-2-5 timeings make TCCD or even DDR2 look like a joke. Specaly when they can even go higher then that. hahahaha
I think the majority of what Serge writes is bullsh!t interpreted by himself. This can be validated by simply going through this thread and count how many debates he partakes in.

Serge, my suggestion would be to cool it a while on the posting and focus a little more time and effort on your literary skills. (You are most certainly lacking in this field.) Between the subject changes, runon sentences, bad grammer, and incoherent babbling, it's a wonder anyone can comprehend any of this.

Serge84 said:

I know about bh and utt, thought you meant a retail kit.

having some mem issues. Im currenty running at 292x9 with 133 ram divider. My adata doesnt seem to do over 230 booting, havent tested stable with that yet. I cant seem to find a good 166 divider speed since setting it to that seems to just not boot. Im using the a12rh bios. Im trying to get 300htt so im atleast close to pc3200 speeds. I can do 292ht at stock but nothing more no matter what voltage it seems.

Smoove910 said:
I think the majority of what Serge writes is bullsh!t interpreted by himself. This can be validated by simply going through this thread and count how many debates he partakes in.

Serge, my suggestion would be to cool it a while on the posting and focus a little more time and effort on your literary skills. (You are most certainly lacking in this field.) Between the subject changes, runon sentences, bad grammer, and incoherent babbling, it's a wonder anyone can comprehend any of this.

What you wrote is of no help to me or the forums at all. Eather grow up and worry about yourself and keep mean things to your self or don't even talk on the forums at all if thats the only thing you can say. My spelling skills are of no consurn to anybody thank you for careing. But this isn't school. ANd what gives you the nerve and right to tell me what to do. Sound like boss from work or something! ha ha Its a public forum. Don't act like you own the thing now. =P Ooooooo He TOLD ME to "stop posting for awile" and take "literaty" classes. Oooooo arn't we tough sounding now. Very mature boy! I graguated high school a long time ago thank you very much. And in the good old USA we are free here so ya can't just tell ppl what to do or act like your god or something of the forums. Again public forums... can you say !!!PUBLIC!!!

Reminds me of the Ori from stargate SG1 or something for some strange reason that just poped into my head. lol Speaking of non subject matter. Nobody cares. Stop going off subject just like that. We talk about the Tforce and anything related computer tech to it. That is subject matter here. Not anything about me nor my spelling skills have anything to do with computers.

2nd of all you didn't read the review witch half of it I copied so nothing I said was bull shit if ya thought I dreamed it up. Infact it was very much true of what UTT is capable of. DDR 530 with 2-2-2-5 timmings will give you more speed then even DDR2 1066. Apperently you have no clue DDR400 at 2225 can match even DDR2 800 as why ppl are so mad that AM2 has no performance ganes to todays 939 sockets. DDR UTT memory at 500mhz kicks DDR 2s ass with timmings that tight. If you think thats bull well look at some benches and listen to ppl that know what they are talking about. because apperently if you think thats bull and only from something I made up then dude look up the facts before you question me. Don't make my prove what I say is right every time.

It was part of the question apperently somebody didn't seem to know about super high voltage ram. I was only making them aware of the capabilities of the chip set types because apperently they thought nobody would use 3.2v in a stick of memory. Who ever said 3v was amazing to them. Thats not even extreme.

Speaking of the Team Extreme they are well known and not bull eather but I don't expect a noob to know anything about them. Very nice Memory maybe the best UTT ever made atleast somebody here in the forums did a review of them or something. Was one hell of a OCer, DDR580 at 3.8v damn. Maybe you should read the forums. Everything you think what I say is bull shit then good for you. Your only insulting your intelligence mostly from even responding to me at all. (If you throw a rock at a dog, don't expect him not to do anything at all. Expect him to bite back.) I'm here to help ppl out not here to listen to your cheap lectures on how you think everything I say is bull shit. Congrats you used the forums for off subject matter. Its a comp forum not a forum souly made for you to talk about ppl on. If ya don't like somebody don't say anything at all if you have nothing nice to say. And stay on subject. Thats what PM's are for if you have something agenst me, you don't like me, or just want to say something silly as well as your oppinion. Use the PM and not spaming the forums with your Bla bla bla on here. Now can we all please get back to subject matters and forget about me. :rolleyes:

Serge84 said:
What you wrote is of no help to me or the forums at all. Eather grow up and worry about yourself and keep mean things to your self or don't even talk on the forums at all if thats the only thing you can say. My spelling skills are of no consurn to anybody thank you for careing. But this isn't school. ANd what gives you the nerve and right to tell me what to do. Sound like boss from work or something! ha ha Its a public forum. Don't act like you own the thing now. =P Ooooooo He TOLD ME to "stop posting for awile" and take "literaty" classes. Oooooo arn't we tough sounding now. Very mature boy! I graguated high school a long time ago thank you very much. And in the good old USA we are free here so ya can't just tell ppl what to do or act like your god or something of the forums. Again public forums... can you say !!!PUBLIC!!!

Reminds me of the Ori from stargate SG1 or something for some strange reason that just poped into my head. lol Speaking of non subject matter. Nobody cares. Stop going off subject just like that. We talk about the Tforce and anything related computer tech to it. That is subject matter here. Not anything about me nor my spelling skills have anything to do with computers.

2nd of all you didn't read the review witch half of it I copied so nothing I said was bull shit if ya thought I dreamed it up. Infact it was very much true of what UTT is capable of. DDR 530 with 2-2-2-5 timmings will give you more speed then even DDR2 1066. Apperently you have no clue DDR400 at 2225 can match even DDR2 800 as why ppl are so mad that AM2 has no performance ganes to todays 939 sockets. DDR UTT memory at 500mhz kicks DDR 2s ass with timmings that tight. If you think thats bull well look at some benches and listen to ppl that know what they are talking about. because apperently if you think thats bull and only from something I made up then dude look up the facts before you question me. Don't make my prove what I say is right every time.

It was part of the question apperently somebody didn't seem to know about super high voltage ram. I was only making them aware of the capabilities of the chip set types because apperently they thought nobody would use 3.2v in a stick of memory. Who ever said 3v was amazing to them. Thats not even extreme.

Speaking of the Team Extreme they are well known and not bull eather but I don't expect a noob to know anything about them. Very nice Memory maybe the best UTT ever made atleast somebody here in the forums did a review of them or something. Was one hell of a OCer, DDR580 at 3.8v damn. Maybe you should read the forums. Everything you think what I say is bull shit then good for you. Your only insulting your intelligence mostly from even responding to me at all. (If you throw a rock at a dog, don't expect him not to do anything at all. Expect him to bite back.) I'm here to help ppl out not here to listen to your cheap lectures on how you think everything I say is bull shit. Congrats you used the forums for off subject matter. Its a comp forum not a forum souly made for you to talk about ppl on. If ya don't like somebody don't say anything at all if you have nothing nice to say. And stay on subject. Thats what PM's are for if you have something agenst me, you don't like me, or just want to say something silly as well as your oppinion. Use the PM and not spaming the forums with your Bla bla bla on here. Now can we all please get back to subject matters and forget about me. :rolleyes:
Did someone fart, cause I hear an asshole talking

Serge84 said:

btw ddr580 at 3.8v isn't that great. Go read xs
:rolleyes:

I love when people talk about how "awesome" someone is at overclocking :rolleyes:

well so far with my 9100-939 and an opteron 144, i am running 300 mhz(max is 312 but very unstable) stock voltage. had to drop ht to 3x not sure where that puts it. currently using 1gb(2x512)geil value at 1t i beleive i have it at 2.5-3-3-8. could probably tighten the ram a little more but it's good enough as is.

is that pretty good? CACJE 0602GPMW =stepping of processor

pic.php

Smoove910 said:
Did someone fart, cause I hear an asshole talking
Serge u r an overclocking god with your xfx 7300gs.God help us all! BTW t-force 754 still stable @ 300 fsb [great mother board]

yeah not sure whats the best bios. Im liking the a12 i have thats modded to remove the boot screen. It also has 1.6 vcore in it so im currenly doing 1.6v with 300x9 hoping to back down the vcore after a day or so.

Back