BFG Offers FREE Upgrade To PCI Express

sounds good. but i never got the email. i will keep my eye on it. and like they said on the site if its been more than 4 days with no contact to email them

If you want, you can send me your information via PM and I can look into this for you.

im already there, many thanks!

however another problem...you only take visa/mastercard. what about discover? whats funny is it mentions the cvv2 code and says (Required for Visa, MasterCard, AMEX & Discover)

but the drop down only allows visa/mastercard.

Help! because i want to pickup that powersupply too!

im already there, many thanks!

however another problem...you only take visa/mastercard. what about discover? whats funny is it mentions the cvv2 code and says (Required for Visa, MasterCard, AMEX & Discover)

but the drop down only allows visa/mastercard.

Help! because i want to pickup that powersupply too!

I'll send you a PM about that in just a bit.

Alright, went to UPS store, they shipped it, and I got a tracking number. It should get there on Friday. One is enough for me anyway! Looking foward to the new card.

waiting on just a bit ;)

its all good, i can use my visa linked to my ATM account, but id really like to put it on my discover so i can pickup that power supply on a great deal

I've already got my tracking numbers saying my new 9800GT OC has shipped! YAY!

This proves that being a packrat pays off in the long run.

Any thoughts on other upgrades? I've got a PCIe BFG 7900 GTX OC that is getting a bit long in the tooth.

just curious but has anyone had their free upgrade card ship yet? mine was received nearly a week ago and the rma status hasn't been updated since.

mines been received. i just purchased my upgrade to the 9800gt oc, and i couldnt be happier!!!

now to hope this offer is still up and the coupon valid next payday, and ill pickup the powersupply

mines been received. i just purchased my upgrade to the 9800gt oc, and i couldnt be happier!!!

now to hope this offer is still up and the coupon valid next payday, and ill pickup the powersupply

look at the email... I think it gave 60 days or 6 months or something like that.

how did you receive your tracking number? I order the 9800 gt on saturday and haven't received a tracking number yet.

how did you receive your tracking number? I order the 9800 gt on saturday and haven't received a tracking number yet.

You'll get an email with a link that opens your BFG account at this invoice. Then just click on "Track your Shipment". It opens in a popup so you should cut off any popup blockers you have on.

Called BFGTech today. My card arrived there on the 4th, but they were still showing not received. The CSR said they are behind on checking the incoming cards, and this morning they were still working on cards that arrived on the 2nd. She said there's going to be a little delay in receiving cards because they are getting so many of them.

I finally got time to ship mine out today. Id once again like to say thanks to bfg for being so nice to your customer base. I upgraded a bunch of new parts for a new build/project. Q6600 quad core, Asus P5Nd- Sli, 4 gigs of corsair, new power supply, western digital 80gig and some other stuff :O. Merry xmas everyone ;).

Please note that these coupons will expire in 6 months. If you have any issues with your order, please reply to this email or contact 866.BFG.FIXX and
we will do our best to resolve the issue immediately.

great!

I just wish that the bonus PSU Code was for like an 850 watt instead of a 550watt PSU.
Then I would jump on it, as it is you can get higher wattage comparable quality PSU's for only a few bucks more than the coupon.

I sent my 6800 OC in and opted for the 9800GT OC for $50.

I recieved the coupon code/links in my e-mail.

It's "currently out of stock".

I figured 10 pages into this thread someone else would have this problem..

Change your settings to 40 posts per page. Im only on page 5.
9800GT OC

Type: Package
Scheduled Delivery: 12/11/2008

I sent my 6800 OC in and opted for the 9800GT OC for $50.

I recieved the coupon code/links in my e-mail.

It's "currently out of stock".

I figured 10 pages into this thread someone else would have this problem..

That has been changed now, and stock has been added. Sorry about that.

I never get lucky with shipping. Either on time or late but never early, sending or receiving.

Created: 11/26/08
Received: 2008-12-02 05:27:09

Change your settings to 40 posts per page. Im only on page 5.
9800GT OC

Scheduled Delivery: 12/11/2008

Since I had my hopes up I knew something had to happen. Like I said either on time or late.

Rescheduled Delivery: 12/12/2008

My 7800GS is about 30 miles away from BFG. It would be nice to have a new card for the holidays!

UPS now says...

Tracking results provided by UPS: 12/12/2008 12:59 P.M. ET

:D So what's next, testing it?:cool:

Alright, got the order e-mail, paid and completed the order. Should be here sometime next week, Thanks BFG!

how long did this complete process take for them to ship it out to you guys once they received it ?

my ups arrived there today.

sent in my 6800oc for a 9600gt

Just to clarify for Canadians.. (I have an RMA number and the card goes on Monday)

1) We pay the shipping? No UPS account? Cheapest I have found is $20 from FedEx. UPS wants $50.

2) Do we qualify for the coupon for the power supply?

I'm guessing the deal is dead? All I'm getting at the upgrade page is this

Server Error in '/' Application.

Its not supposed to be over till sunday as per jeffs statement in another post. May want to toss him a pm or email support.

Where do you see those prices?!? Shipping for mine was $7.

FedEx web page. Purolater (Staples) was $22. Cheapest UPS was $55. Remember, this is from Canada. International shipping is expensive. I can't get a Canada Post quote until Monday.

Back