ASUS RMA is up

my status has changed to "ASUS After-sale Repair Status Route is as below:
Product Received > (Waiting) > Repairing > Final Testing > Packing > Ready for Shipping > Repair Finished - Ready for shipping"

p.s. I'm in Canada

Same, I didnt receive the instruction or the fedex label a few days later.

They also just responded to my email I sent them about if they had received my cc information which was over a week ago when this all first started.

I had to call twice about getting the return labels but they came through. Also the temporary charge on my visa card seems to be gone now

finally got mine on friday. just swapped out the old board, reloaded drivers, then applied previous oc settings. every went pretty smooth.

looks like the new board can oc at least as good as the old one. so far [email protected] over 24hrs prime95 now without any problem. that was what i had been running on my old board. haven't tried the highest oc ([email protected]) previously achieved yet. but i'm pretty happy with 4.5ghz stable at lower vcore:D

12 Day's and nothing from asus yet.. Am I being too impatient? I see asus selling my motherboard on newegg, but can fulfill My rma?

You're NOT being too impatient.
Take the initiative and call them yourself. They don't bite and they aren't going to bring the black guys to beat you up or anything. Don't be afraid to be assertive.

I've dealt with some of these asian companies before, and depending on who you talk to, you may have to change your attitude from anywhere between polite/cordial, to assertive/mistrustful, in order to get anything done.

I just got an e-mail with RMA instructions, it's basically a email to print out to bring to fedex. I received the board last friday.

So I have pre-ordered now the ws-revolution and p67a-ud5. If either of those boards can make it here by the end of this week or early next week I'll just flip my b3 pro board but I'm not holding my breath. If neither come through I think I'll just stick with the pro board; as silly as it sounds, honestly I don't feel like re-applying my TIM a million times over ~ it's getting wasteful of expensive paste!!

It seems end users in Canada are/have/is receiving their replacements?

Mine is still stuck at 'in progress' status.

Damned, gonna have to call and find out.

Im getting ticked off!

Sent in the info late Tuesday and still dont even have an RMA number. I opted for the advanced replacement since I cant be without my motherboard.

Faxed in the completeted form Tuesday afternoon, been waiting on an RMA number to be issued. Shouldnt take a whole week to get this going, especially when others have theirs shipped already.

PS. Im in Canada as well.

You're NOT being too impatient.
Take the initiative and call them yourself. They don't bite and they aren't going to bring the black guys to beat you up or anything. Don't be afraid to be assertive.

I've dealt with some of these asian companies before, and depending on who you talk to, you may have to change your attitude from anywhere between polite/cordial, to assertive/mistrustful, in order to get anything done.

They may not bite, but they sure do bark.

I got the most rude/impatient woman on the phone the other day even when I was asking simple questions.

In the end, she was reluctant to help me at all.

Im getting ticked off!

Sent in the info late Tuesday and still dont even have an RMA number. I opted for the advanced replacement since I cant be without my motherboard.

Faxed in the completeted form Tuesday afternoon, been waiting on an RMA number to be issued. Shouldnt take a whole week to get this going, especially when others have theirs shipped already.

PS. Im in Canada as well.

From what I gather, they will process your info and not really update you on it. You'll probably end up getting your replacment and the rma status will still be "processing". If you call it'll cost you about 30 minutes and honestly the tech support guys haven't been too helpful.

--Based on my experience.

wow this is )#(&*%.
Called 3 times with each being on hold for average of 15 minutes or so and when finally it rings for rep to answer... it hangs up. Once rep hung up on me instead of hold... geez~

ridiculous experience..

Expect it especially now sinse so many rma'ed, think about the volume they have right now.

Got tired of dealing with Asus so I called Fedex directly. They said I just missed my package today. It was Fedex Express if anyone wants to know.

So one question. How can I retain my raid 0 set up when I switch board?

They've shipped new motherboard today by Purolator from warehouse in Toronto, I guess I'll get it tomorrow

From what I gather, they will process your info and not really update you on it. You'll probably end up getting your replacment and the rma status will still be "processing". If you call it'll cost you about 30 minutes and honestly the tech support guys haven't been too helpful.

--Based on my experience.

Same experience for me. Called: Talked to nice people without helpful information. Then today got an RMA and tracking number. Will receive Mobo tomorrow.

finally got email from them with fedex label prints
but i don't see anything about replacement mobo ;/

Faxed in my credit card info on the 9th for X-Shipment, but haven't heard anything from ASUS or received any kind of confirmation or RMA#. They did however, put the $200 hold on my credit card (which is still listed as "in progress" on their RMA status page)...:rolleyes:

I can certainly understand being inundated by volume during this recall, but if you are going to offer tools to the customer to stay abreast of their return/RMA, at least keep them up to date and operational. Going to give it a few more days before calling for more info.

Finally got my replacement P8P67 Pro today. Sent ASUS my information on the 7th and it took them a few days to issue a RMA number after putting the hold on my CC.

I wasn't in a real hurry to get it as I have a working system already. All I need now is the return label. Seems their system is lagging what is actually happening.

Finally got my replacement P8P67 Pro today. Sent ASUS my information on the 7th and it took them a few days to issue a RMA number after putting the hold on my CC.

I wasn't in a real hurry to get it as I have a working system already. All I need now is the return label. Seems their system is lagging what is actually happening.

You need to email them with your Case/RMA# so they can have FedEx issue you the Prepaid label to ship the old board back. I had to do it so have others.

Still waiting for mine.... Really frustrating since Its a Maximus IV Extreme.

Got mine today from Newegg. B3 Asus Deluxe.

I have one month to return it. I will wait until I buy my new MSI 6970 to Xfire with the MSI 6970 I already have.

One interesting fact, if you ordered overnight air like I did, that's how they send it. So, I got next day air on my replacement at no cost to me.

Who can I contact on this board from Asus about the fact that its been over 10 days now and nothing has changed??

You need to email them with your Case/RMA# so they can have FedEx issue you the Prepaid label to ship the old board back. I had to do it so have others.
Thanks for letting me know. I'll definitely look into that within the next day or so after I get my system back up and running. :D

Ha! No sooner than posting up on [H] about not getting any RMA information and I receive all of it this afternoon. :D

Now I'm just waiting on my cross shipment to arrive before taking everything apart.

Got my RMA mobo today. Came with full accessories and the Asus HS-101 earphone. Hooked it up and everything was good to go even with my raid 0. Thanks Asus.

Spoke too soon again. Received all my RMA information via email today but arrived home to the dreaded FedEx sticker on my front door. Really sucks you can't sign and leave the sticker for this...I can't even think of the last thing I ordered that actually required I be at the house to sign for it.:(

I got my standard P8P67 RMA, but no headset or apology letter included. Anyone else?

Looks like ASUS doesn't think I deserve an apology because the product I purchased was not expensive enough.

i said screw asus and did it through newegg. got my board today and its in and running. now just need to send this old board out.

Anyone considering holding out on the swap in order to return and get a Z68 when yhey come out? The store I bought from told me I shouldn't have problems returning the board later as it is considered defective merchandise. I just worry they may re-neg on that offer down the road

I got my standard P8P67 RMA, but no headset or apology letter included. Anyone else?

Looks like ASUS doesn't think I deserve an apology because the product I purchased was not expensive enough.

I own a Pro and I didn't get it either. I emailed them asking why some get it and some don't, they only said that "Some of the units did come with a bluetooth headset but not all of them." :confused:

Still waiting to hear back. Called Asus again this morning and the guys on the hot-line (They are in Indiana actually) have no clue whats that hold up. They said they are waiting to hear back from the CA office, but yet still nothing...

I did the original "registering" on Feb 10 IIRC, nothing happened - nada for coupla weeks, so I then went to the "updated" RMA page and it said had no record of my registering, and redid it there which now gave me a "case #". Waited until last Monday, then called the 866 number (Fremont, Ca. where the RMA is being done), waited 12 min for rep, said she would check, then came back ten minutes later to say they had no record of my case #, so she was going to "override" it and email me out the info and lable link. About 20 min later i got the email.

I asked her what would happen if I was missing a few cables - she said "we dont care".

Printed out the label, boxed everything up (had to buy a 14 X 12 X 4 box) then went to FedEx and shipped it. (webpage offers a pickup option)

A day later got the email and label info from my followup case # webpage visit which was still "in progress".
A day after that got my third email label link, this one for my ORIGINAL ASUS registration.

Thank god all three had same RMA number

I dont like the fact I am stuck with 1305 bios and cant revert back, but whatever. I was gonna keep the bios chip, but chickened out at last minute - heh.

Still havn't heard from Asus and I sent my forms in back on the 3rd. I'm starting to lose faith in Asus

I feel your pain.
I think its best to contact our dealer instead of Asus directly. I just don't want Asus to end up sending me one and charging me. I have a feeling if I tell Asus I want to cancel my RMA they are too incompetent.

Still havn't heard from Asus and I sent my forms in back on the 3rd. I'm starting to lose faith in Asus

I didn't hear anything from them until the board just showed up! I submitted it on the 5th and got it on the 11th. I emailed them once, though. Maybe you should email them, too (with the case # on your subject line, very important).

I didn't hear anything from them until the board just showed up! I submitted it on the 5th and got it on the 11th. I emailed them once, though. Maybe you should email them, too (with the case # on your subject line, very important).
I did a live chat and they said they have them in stock ready to ship. That was about 2 weeks ago now.

Back