ASUS RMA is up

in about a week it will be a full month of waiting for asus to get there act together.........

I already shipped my board like two weeks ago but I just received another two emails one from Asus and one from FedEx to ship the board to Asus. Did they not receive it or something?

I already shipped my board like two weeks ago but I just received another two emails one from Asus and one from FedEx to ship the board to Asus. Did they not receive it or something?

Time to get on that phone and give them the tracking number as proof they received and lost it.
Then, demand that they ship you a new board.
(Or you could just claim insurance if you insured the shipment, get the money, order a new board...)

I sent my board back on 3/18 and my RMA status shows "repair finished". I assume this means they received the board and everything checked out ok. The RMA was a little bumpy but considering the magnitude of the returns Asus did a pretty good job. Thanks.

Got my new board in, installed, working awesome, even updated BIOS.

However, still waiting on FedEx to give me a return form, so this hold on my credit card is stuck until I get this crap sent back, and I need that hold taken off. Grr.

Got my new board in, installed, working awesome, even updated BIOS.

However, still waiting on FedEx to give me a return form, so this hold on my credit card is stuck until I get this crap sent back, and I need that hold taken off. Grr.

Call Asus RMA phone # to move the label along if you're ready for that.

I just e-mailed them asking when my mobo was going to ship. I put in my RMA almost a month ago. They replied and said when they have more in stock. :(

After about a month wait, they finally started to stock the WS and mine should be here tomorrow. You would think the WS would be the first to get replaced since it's actually marketed towards workstation users other then "Gamers" and home users. Oh well i'm glad. I just find it strange since I already have 2 other Asus B3 stepping boards at home before the WS...

I just receive my advance rma from asus for my sandy bridge replacement; set it up tonight no problem. However, a hour later after i reactivate window 7, audio is gone so I had to reboot, however, the computer freeze at ASUS logo screen and I have to clear the cmos before the system will boot again. What give? is it a bio issue?

Has anyone been denied a replacement board because the one you sent in was damaged? I have a board that got some traces cut on it due to my stupidity when I was installing a cooler. I am assuming since this is a recall that I shouldn't be denied a replacement.

I'm on the phone with Asus right now trying to talk to someone to get me a damn return label for my mobo. Why the hell don't they include one in the box? I've called twice today once got hung up on, the second time I was on hold for 30min and had to run out and now I've been on hold for 38min and counting waiting for someone to pick up the damn phone.

Is there a faster way to get in contact with someone from Asus? I need to get this shipped out so they don't charge me.

You kidding?? Theirs motherboards selling everywhere, and they have none?

Yeeeup.

Sir

We are still awaiting stock availability and as soon as it arrives, we will ship out accordingly.

Terrie Leonard
Phone:(812)282-2787
Fax:(510)608-4511
http://usa.asus.com http://livesupport.asus.com http://support.asus.com http://estore.asus.com

Inspiring Innovation Persistent Perfection

DISCLAIMER - All statements, written, illlustrated -grahics or any type of content/information present within these emails (s) are considered "off the record"/confidental and not for publication. All information contained is direct privileged communication between the sender and recipient.
This content cannot be posted, used, copied or replicated in any way without direct consent from the sender.

If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review,copy,or distribute this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and delete the original message

Are they still giving out free earbuds with the RMA? Do we need to send back all the accessories?

so ur board might just show up without any email from ASUS?

because i have check marks on RMA # and CC verif #. Does that mean they already shipped my board?

so ur board might just show up without any email from ASUS?

because i have check marks on RMA # and CC verif #. Does that mean they already shipped my board?
Its possible. You could always call them and see what they say.

I know mine didn't have everything checked until it arrived. The day that it arrived, I also got my FedEx return shipping email which was a surprise considering a lot of others had to contact ASUS to get it.

I'm pretty sure they are sending out refurbs or something now. Just got my board yesterday and the plastic packaging looked to be worn out and the actual board itself is a little warped. Wondering if I should start an RMA with them

My RMA status didn't change until the day after I received my board. The FedEx info was emailed to me 2 days later. I never contacted anyone. If you don't receive the FedEx info in few days then worry. The hold on my credit card was released about 5 days after I shipped the old one back.

Got my deluxe replacement yesterday
Def a brand new board, got the earbuds too
Kept the SATA II cables, manual and CD, sent the SATA III cables - they sent me all the cables CD and book anyway
I was going to keep the bios chip also, but chickened out at the last minute, couldnt risk delaying things
They also then emailed me a link to report how my experience went
All in all I think they did a pretty good job, considering the cirumstances

FWIW:
I did a regular switch, not a credit card rush, so they sent my board by express saver 3 - 5 days. I sent the old one on a tues, they got it on thurs, shipped the RMA 4 days later, I got it 5 days after that
They dont send a LABEL. They send a link they have created for you with Fedex that you go to and print it out, cut off the relevant part and place it on your 12X14X4" cardboard box with clear shipping tape.
The new board seems to have a dif bios chip vendor - no markings, which may be for a reason, maybe not.
I am pretty sure the CPU ziff socket is dif vendor also
The new I/O plate has a silvery conductive pad on the back about 1/16" thick that ruins the mobo/case standoff/vidcard mount hole relationship, so I just ripped it off - but it still let some coating right on it

Did you keep the 3.5" SATA III USB add-on for your case, or did you send that back with your old board?

Man... out of the 8 usb port, 4 of those port are incapable of reading usb drive or flash drive but worth on device like wireless dongle or xbox controller.... anyone ever heard of this?

Everything went very smooth at my end. I did the cross-shipping method. The strange thing is, they never took the $210 out of my account! Anybody else have this experience?

Everything went very smooth at my end. I did the cross-shipping method. The strange thing is, they never took the $210 out of my account! Anybody else have this experience?

They just authorize a hold. If you don't return the board they will charge you.

I just filed for an H67-M EVO. We'll see what happens. Did standard RMA.

I just did my RMA for the Deluxe last week.. I did the advanced RMA.. They shipped me the new board standard overnight. I'm now up and running. This was a very smooth process and went a lot faster than expected. Sounds like those that went earlier had more issues.

Got the shipping label yesterday and just dropped the board off at the local FedEx office. We'll find out how long it takes to get the replacement board.

Just got an email from Superbiiz (bout a week after got my replacement from ASUS)
They said its "better" "faster"to just deal with OEM vendor, not them
Then they listed phone numbers for MSI Gigabyte and ASUS
Gee thanx guys, you da best - lol.

I got the rma # from asus. Do i need to wait for another email that contains the shipping label?

I got the rma # from asus. Do i need to wait for another email that contains the shipping label?

When I RMA'd mine to Asus I was supposed to get an email from FEDEX linking me to a shipping label I could print out. I never got it so I called Asus and the guy emailed me one right away. A week or so later I then got the email from FEDEX which of course I did not need. Your call......

OK I sent my board to asus on the 13th they received it on the 19th. I check My RMA it say's they never received it!!??? What should I do I have receipt to show It was signed for.

OK I sent my board to asus on the 13th they received it on the 19th. I check My RMA it say's they never received it!!??? What should I do I have receipt to show It was signed for.
At the very least, call them and find out whats going on. The site may have not been updated for whatever reason.

ok they posted this on my RMA page

ASUS After-sale Repair Status Route is as below:
Product Received > (Waiting) > Repairing > Final Testing > Packing > Ready for Shipping > Repair Finished

now shouldn't say replacement? not repair?

Back