ASUS & [H]ardOCP Haswell Z87 Motherboard Giveaway! Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a Goldfish I reset my memory every 7 seconds. I have all the time in the world.Now what was the question?

Last edited:
I would use the time savings to do more studying. I work full time and go to school, so need to spend 2 - 3 hours or more studying every day. Since the auto OC will only take around 10 minutes, that could save me an hour or more of manual tweaking that I could use to study.

If I won one of the excellent Asus boards, I could afford to upgrade my 5 year old system :D

I would build a shrine to Kyle Bennet, who I believe to be the Apex, nay the Zenith of of Hardware site owners worldwide. I would worship this shrine, nude, while reciting the pledge of allegiance and receiving a blowjob from my GF; how the founding fathers intended.

I would go run around the block because sitting at the computer playing games on my ASUS backed computer makes me fat.. . .

I'd use that time to gather all the manuals/boxes of old motherboards downstairs and put them out for the trash pickup. Don't really need a slot 1 mobo manual anymore, right?

After 10 minutes are done, and Overclock has been achieved, I will turn it off and try to manually do it for shits and giggles. :cool:

I would spend my time with Kyle, my Asus master, and the Asus Council of Elders learning the Asus code while I prepare for the Asus trials.

The back seat of my car, with the woman I love, and I won't be back for 10 minutes!! Thanks Asus

well I could play games faster and then get off to go play with my family for 10 more minutes! While downloading all my movies!:D

Question: Auto Tuning in ASUS 4-Way Optimization allows your CPU to achieve 95% of its potential in roughly 10 minutes. What would you do with those time savings?

I'd help cure cancer sooner!!!!

I would use the extra time for much needed sleep! jk, i'd use the extra time to push my old system even further!

I'd probably use it to read about stuff here, or at least investigate the babes thread. You know, science and what not.

I would start a support group for recently jailed/failed NFL stars that haven't realized their playing career is over. Then I would get them all jobs in the QA dept at EA....

I would use that time for downloading all the newest system drivers (vid-card, sound, etc) so that my new system would be running with all the newest capabilities!

I'd be very thankful that for the time savings:)

We're always losing time and never gaining.

In that 10 minutes I would do something to make my wife say "thank you".

Most likely, this will be the dishes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back