ASUS & [H]ardOCP Haswell Z87 Motherboard Giveaway! Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd spend the time figuring out who I could mow next in F@H, since I'd finally have a rig fast enough to fold with again... And browsing Amazon to order a new 680 to plug into the system with the money saved not having to buy a new motherboard! (probably an ASUS 680 for the sake of loyalty...)

Ten more minutes to ponder the fate of the world.

I'd spend that extra time drooling over that sexy new Asus Ultrabook with the Gorilla glass on the cover and that insane resolution screen.

My GOD that thing is sexy

I would use the time to try and OC it manually so I could get that last 5% of performance.

I would use this time to reduce wifey hostilities!!

Happy wife, happy life, MORE GAME TIME!

Some of the responses have been hilarious so far.

Shame only limited to US and Can residents only. Fu Asus.

I would use the time to Bust-a-move........come on man........ :D

i would use the time to shop for the rest of the parts for a totally new system that i need to build soon

With all the free time I would save , I would be able to grab a beer from the fridge and drink it that much sooner.

I'd sit back and have a cold beer :-D

Shoot, I'll even post a pic if I win :cool:

Last edited:
I would use the extra 10 minutes to overclock my new Asus GTX780 I could afford by winning a motherboard!

I recently learned that a married woman at my job likes me. Shes fat. I would use those time savings to try to understand why I would accept a blowjob from her, but not sex.

From what I read in the Haswell reviews, not sure it would be worth the time and $$, to upgrade my Sandy Bridge, and Ivey Bridge systems to the new chip anyway?

If I saved that much time I would go to the store and get some li'l debbie snacks and monsters and then come back and play video games 'till my fingers bleed.

The time I saved would be spent toward taking pictures of my current de-lidded 3770K @ 4.8Ghz system which I am going to sell in order to buy a laptop for my best friend while he is in the hospital...

He is dealing with his second bout of cancer after being cancer free for 4.8 years, and sadly I am afraid he isn't going to make the miraculous comeback he did the first time :(..

First, I would savor a few minutes and contemplate existential philosophy. Next, I'd take my wife out to a romantic dinner and let her know how special she is. Then, I'd use some of the rest of the time to research and develop a cure for cancer. Starting with the childhood varieties, of course. Finally, with the balance of the time saved, I'd present my plan for world peace to the U.N.

:) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back