ASUS & [H]ardOCP Haswell Z87 Motherboard Giveaway! Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting some Hot Pockets and and bucket of icy cold Coke Zeros for a marathon gaming session.

I'd spend the extra time with the wife and 2 small boys, teaching them to build more computers using asus products ;)

I'd polish the gold colored heatisinks on my newly won ASUS Z87 motherboard to a bling-tastic shine, or alternatively, "rub one out" and have a Pop-Tart afterwards. Tough call.

Time savings? I'd use this MB for a base level DHCP/DNS server/ router and that time savings would turn into saved power, which would save me money, which would allow me to buy more Asus hardware. :)

I'd use the tem minutes to clean the radiator on my i7EE [H]ardfolding unit, to see it it can stay ahead of the new kid on the block...:p

I would spend the extra time trying to squeeze the remaining 5% out of it!

Who stops at 95% - all that extra time means a head start on 96% and beyond!

Last edited:
I would use the time to download pron. :)

Seriously I would use the time saved to jump on one of my favorite PC games!!!

Last edited:
Id use that time to take more pictures of my build, edit them and upload to show off ;)

The extra time that I would have would be used to hurry up and clean up the empty boxes before rest of family sees I took over the living room again.

I would use that extra 10 minutes to order up another hawell and ram to upgrade my wife's machine, or wait for a new stepping of haswell and upgrade my own machine again. :D

I would use that extra 10 minutes to explain to my wife why it's necessary to upgrade my video card also.

Take the dog for a walk. Upon returning i will have a stable overclock without the hassle of a few nights of tweaking.

Of course use the time to work on overclocking my video card since that doesn't have an auto tune :D

I would spend the time trying to get that final 5% :)

Can I just win the opportunity to buy the Formula!?!? That's the bottleneck of my current Haswell build.

Question: Auto Tuning in ASUS 4-Way Optimization allows your CPU to achieve 95% of its potential in roughly 10 minutes. What would you do with those time savings?

I would play more games!

Start overclocking something else, my electric tooth brush !

I'd spend the time I gained on better cable management. Why not show off the motherboard by keeping the wires out of the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back