[ANN][LTC][POOL][PPLNS][STRATUM]Invasion Mining Network

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you tried reducing intensity to see if it corrects? Are you overclocking at all? I believe hardware errors are rooted in poor overclocks or incorrect CGMiner settings.

Reducing intensity does clear them up a bit, but I had card 2 at -I 18 and card 1 at -I 12 for a couple days with no hw errors. No overclocks, no underclocks, under/over-voltages nothing.

so my rise cables came and i tried to use one on my radeon 7950
but it seems that the pc only detects 1 gpu out of 2. It is a powered cable yes--can anyone help me?

When you say pc detects, is it because it isn't listed in cgminer, device manager, or control catalyst? You could try GUIminer or GPU-Z to see what cards are detected.

I know you've probably checked power is going to your video cards but it's worth a try to check voltages are correct with a multimeter. Might also try disconnecting gpu 1 and check to see if gpu2 is detected. Try switching the video cards around to different ports. It could be a mobo limitation (ie. Our mobo says it supports 7 but ppl have reported only able to get 6 to work), riser could be DOA, graphics card is defective. Maybe try a different mobo if possible or graphics card.

Eliminate as many possibilities and report back; it'll help narrow down the issue. Sorry in advance if I'm not clear or concise, I'm tired and getting ready to hit the sac.

Reducing intensity does clear them up a bit, but I had card 2 at -I 18 and card 1 at -I 12 for a couple days with no hw errors. No overclocks, no underclocks, under/over-voltages nothing.

Are you running the mining rig while in crossfire? Just curious. I've also messed with intensity and will get weird results depending on the rig (ie. if I run 17/18/or 20 intensity on this particular rig, it craps out but if I run -I 19 it runs stable for days.

My coworker and I were getting a little superstitious since we noticed our settings on a different rig had to end in 9's for it to run stable (ie. 1829/1049); and if we went up or down away from the 9's, the mining Gods would unleash their fury upon us. Whatever works I guess lol :)

Are you running the mining rig while in crossfire? Just curious. I've also messed with intensity and will get weird results depending on the rig (ie. if I run 17/18/or 20 intensity on this particular rig, it craps out but if I run -I 19 it runs stable for days.

My coworker and I were getting a little superstitious since we noticed our settings on a different rig had to end in 9's for it to run stable (ie. 1829/1049); and if we went up or down away from the 9's, the mining Gods would unleash their fury upon us. Whatever works I guess lol :)

Nope, was running crossfire but with all the damn micro-stuttering in BF3 (which I got CFX for in the first place, thx AMD for dragging your feet and my wallet) I acquired a second video card that has no purpose until they fix the damn stuttering. 3 monitors, 2 video cards, I am down to using only 1 monitor and 1 card as its pointless to play BF3 unless I prefer to get killed often.

Sorry about the derail, but CFX is disabled. I have been messing with the settings and found the sweet spot between the 2 that I am not getting anymore HW errors. Config:

color 02
cgminer.exe --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://invasionnetwork.com:3333 -u (no) -p (hell no) --shaders 1536 --thread-concurrency 7168 --gpu-platform 0 -d 1 -w 256 -I 18 -g 1

Regarding HW:

If you try to thread concurrency past 1x what your max shaders are, chances are you need to go into cmd and use the setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100 command. If you don't do this, but make thread concurrency a multiple of 2 or higher of your shaders, and try to increase intensity past 13, you get HW errors. (True for the 7950's, at least...)

Off topic, I greatly prefer using the cgminer.conf file, rather than a batch file, to store all of my settings. I find it easier to work with and read. :)

Oh and we run 13.1 catalyst with 3.1.0 cgminer... not sure if this would affect the 6970's Taco Island, but we found that 13.4 was messing with the 7950's.

well first of all, change to invasionnetwork.com:3333 , 8336 is the old port and 3333 should use the stratum. that might help a bit.

other than that, 0 HW is good, and 116/5000 is not too bad of a ratio. are you still seeing a big diff between cgminer and the website or did it even out after 15 minutes?
Thanks. I'll change my port today.

Yea it looked like it evened out later in the day. But I also don't keep my home PC running 24/7, which I'm sure jacks up stats. Just mostly been practicing on configs so I'll have a good idea when the rest of my hardware gets in (which waiting is being made more painful by all these blocks you guys are finding! :p)

^ What do you have coming in? Getting a hang of cgminer beforehand is definitely the smart thing to do.

^ What do you have coming in? Getting a hang of cgminer beforehand is definitely the smart thing to do.
Not much. I have a 5850 right now and x2 6870s on the way. I want to see if I can get all that up and running stable (on 2 separate machines) and then maybe go from there.

I have a networking closet at work that I can control the temp in :D. So if I get all of these running smoothly, I'll hopefully add more as budget permits.

The PowerColor 7850 2GB I got for $155AR is a very nice miner. I've managed to get it up to ~382 kH/s (18 intensity) at 1135/1250 clocks. Compared to a 7870 I've only been able to get up to ~406 kH/s (19 intensity), the 7850 is a much, much better miner. I'll have to go back and see what I can do about the 7870 else I may just end up trading it for the same model 7850 + cash that I have. Assuming I get $35 for the bundle, my final cost on that card will be $120. And 382 kH/s / $120 = 3.18 kH/s per dollar - by far the best hash rate per dollar I've got at the moment.

One of my systems also went down so I'm now ~1200 kH/s out at the moment. Have to make the trip at lunch to get it back up and running. :(

I bet there's a difficulty spike coming... but I'm enjoying this while it lasts...

we just had an increase and it was only from 596 to like 605 ... its hard to really say what will happen during the next adjustment since it is so early on in the cycle. allchains has said 720 and now is saying over 800 lol so who knows :p

this much good luck is scary.. I'm afraid of the law of averages biting us.

Dear ,
We apologize for being unable to fulfill your outstanding order 13043xxxxxxxx because one or more of your items is still on backorder from the manufacturer and will not be available for some time. So as not to have you wait on this, we have cancelled and refunded for your unshipped item(s).

The items that we have cancelled:

Item(s) Qty
157474 PCI-164-Pin PCI-E 16X Riser Card Flex Flexible Ribbon Extender Extension Cable (15cm) 2
For PayPal orders please expect 24 hours for funds to reach your account. Credit Card refund typically take 3 to 7 days and Store Credit refunds are available immediately for discount or payment on your next order.

If you have any questions regarding the refund, please contact us here
As always, thank you for your understanding and patience.
Yours sincerely,
DX Team

Nooo!.gif

:mad:

Yikes! I just got this from Dwolla:

"As of 12:13 PM on 5/14/2013:

You’re receiving this notice because our systems have indicated that you’ve processed and completed a real-time Dwolla-to-Dwolla payment to Mutum Sigillum LLC (“Mt. Gox”) within the last 24 hours.

Due to recent court orders received from the Department of Homeland Security and U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland, Dwolla is no longer legally able to service Mutum Sigillum LLC’s account.

This is a courtesy email encouraging you to follow up on any uncompleted orders with Mutum Sigillum LLC as Dwolla is now unable to move money to and from Mutum Sigillum LLC’s Dwolla account.

Dwolla is not party to this matter nor does it have any information or further insight into the situation. We strongly encourages those with questions to contact Mutum Sigillum LLC

Note: Dwolla requires a court order before honoring requests such as seizing funds or revoking access to an account.

On behalf of Dwolla, we apologize for this inconvenience."

Anyway, just a heads up if anyone in the States was planning on moving money in or out of MtGox through Dwolla!

You’re receiving this notice because our systems have indicated that you’ve processed and completed a real-time Dwolla-to-Dwolla payment to Mutum Sigillum LLC (“Mt. Gox”) within the last 24 hours.

Due to recent court orders received from the Department of Homeland Security and U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland, Dwolla is no longer legally able to service Mutum Sigillum LLC’s account.

This is a courtesy email encouraging you to follow up on any uncompleted orders with Mutum Sigillum LLC as Dwolla is now unable to move money to and from Mutum Sigillum LLC’s Dwolla account.

Dwolla is not party to this matter nor does it have any information or further insight into the situation. We strongly encourages those with questions to contact Mutum Sigillum LLC

Note: Dwolla requires a court order before honoring requests such as seizing funds or revoking access to an account.

Anyway, just a heads up if anyone in the States was planning on moving money in or out of MtGox through Dwolla!

holy fucking hell

So how can we cash out now?

That makes Dwolla worthless.

This sucks. Of course I turned my shit off at 6pm yesterday and this happens.

I just got off the phone with dwolla and they confirmed it

I'm having a huge issue with an MSI z77A-GD65.
I bought it last week and cannot for the life of me get 2x 7950's to mine on it. Each card will mine separately, in top slot or middle slot.
When I try to mine with both 7950's, it gives me an ati driver BSOD. Yes, a BSOD with Win7 Pro.

I've setup 4 other systems with 4x 7950's on freaking $100 Biostar boards and they work great. Yet this "gold" award GD65 can't even run cgminer with 2 video cards.

I did some google searches and have seen other miners successfully using the GD65 for 5x video cards.
I cannot figure it out.

Does anybody have any ideas?

yes, the cards identify properly in device manager. Crossfire disabled (no bridge connector installed).
Tried it with an Antec Quattro 850w psu and a Corsair TX750w.

man.. you're linking to this forum on btc-e chatbox?

Why are you even on their chatbox?

keep the trolls out and don't link them here.

funny you should say that since there were no links to hardocp posted.

perhaps you mean this link that I did post (which BTW was the first time the trollbox there heard the news) http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/8427/dwollahomelandsecurityn.jpg Of course I sold all my ltc just before posting it. bought some of it back at $2.90

why be in the trollbox? It can be fun in short doses. obviously you read it.

Last edited:
I'm having a huge issue with an MSI z77A-GD65.
I bought it last week and cannot for the life of me get 2x 7950's to mine on it. Each card will mine separately, in top slot or middle slot.
When I try to mine with both 7950's, it gives me an ati driver BSOD. Yes, a BSOD with Win7 Pro.

I've setup 4 other systems with 4x 7950's on freaking $100 Biostar boards and they work great. Yet this "gold" award GD65 can't even run cgminer with 2 video cards.

I did some google searches and have seen other miners successfully using the GD65 for 5x video cards.
I cannot figure it out.

Does anybody have any ideas?

yes, the cards identify properly in device manager. Crossfire disabled (no bridge connector installed).
Tried it with an Antec Quattro 850w psu and a Corsair TX750w.

Reinstall drivers. AMD drivers are such garbage. If I move the cards around or switch a card around, I'll get OpenCL related BSODs until I reinstall the drivers. Then if I don't touch anything it'll work, but as long as I don't move or switch around the cards. It doesn't happen in Win8 (I just get an initial driver crash and recovery) but I do get BSODs in Win7.

funny you should say that since there were no links to hardocp posted.

perhaps you mean this link that I did post (which BTW was the first time the trollbox there heard the news) http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/8427/dwollahomelandsecurityn.jpg

yeah, I meant that. it leads them here. link or pic, doesn't matter.

I just saw your post as I was looking at the rates. It's one thing to see something in the trollbox, but entirely different to actually post in it.

I just saw your post as I was looking at the rates. It's one thing to see something in the trollbox, but entirely different to actually post in it.

just "see something in trollbox", yet you had to copy and paste a link and then modify it to get it to work. =P

sorry but there was nothing there to lead the trolls here. also less than 2 minutes later there were lots of links to the news - and the fall was on. I really gotta thank snclawson for posting that email. it helped make me several litecoins today.

I saw your name so I wondered what you posted. why are you trolling me now? jeez.

Get off your high horse dude.

I saw your name so I wondered what you posted. why are you trolling me now?

because you said this and made it sound like I was leading the trolls here?

man.. you're linking to this forum on btc-e chatbox?
Why are you even on their chatbox?
keep the trolls out and don't link them here.

we can stop this now though.

I'm actually having some fun trolling the box over there right now. my auto buy orders that i set up for every ~10 cent drops keep getting filled.
it'll be great when the scare passes and the prices go back up.

What payment address should I use on invasion to transfer to btc-e? IS it the key or secret?

^ I would never recommend sending coins from the pool to btc-e. I'd put them in my personal wallet, and then choose from there what to do with them. If you want to send them from your wallet to btc-e, then you just click deposit on btc-e and they provide you a deposit address. send coins to this address from your wallet.

however, if i misinterpretted you and your plans are to send to btc-e as mined and exhange for btc / cash out for usd on a daily basis, then just do the same thing: get a deposit address from btc-e and use that as your payment address on invasion network.

hope that helps

I don't even care what's going on with prices right now. I don't plan to sell any coins for a few months. Either the coins will be worthless and at the very most I'll be out $1000 in electricity and hardware resale losses, or hopefully I'll make a lot more if or when prices go back up if difficulty continues to increase like this. It's either all or nothing here. I can lose more in the stock market in a fraction of the time, so I see it as a pretty low risk investment.

^ Agreed. A price drop a this point would actually be a boon for people like you and me, as we are set on mining up the coins for a few months and holding them regardless of current price. So if the price continues dropping in the near future, the fickle miners will drop out as profitability vanishes, and that leaves less difficulty increases and more coins for us :)

I don't plan on actually cashing out for quite some time but it is fun daytrading the coins.

I plan on Cashing out to recoup investments costs. Once investment costs are recuperated I plan to keep them for quite a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back