[ANN][LTC][POOL][PPLNS][STRATUM]Invasion Mining Network

Status
Not open for further replies.

USMCGrunt

2[H]4U
Jzerger is pleased to announce the InvasionMiningNetwork.com Litecoin pool!

http://invasionnetwork.com

This pool was built entirely with STABILITY in mind. This includes HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE!
That is not to say we will never have issues, but when we do, fees will be dropped to 0% for the equivalent time.

The pool has been thoroughly tested and bugs squashed.

Features:
•Ultra low stale rate
•Simple and clean user front end
•Email notification of down worker
•User/worker stats and graphs
•PPLNS to prevent pool hopping and reward dedication (N=1,000,000)
•Automatic AND instant payouts
•Backed by the best enterprise class hardware
•Multi-homed gig internet connection
•DDOS protection via some of the best firewalls in the industry
•Better user and worker stats/graphs
•Email notification of down worker
•Lockable LTC address
•Java Chat

Features Coming Soon:
•SSL Encryption
•LTC prices
•Eventually move to lower confirms

It's simple to get started! Simply go to http://invasionnetwork.com and register/setup workers. Once that is finished, point your miner to one of our servers:

Stratum:
stratum+tcp://invasionnetwork.com:3333 (Port 3333)
http://invasionnetwork.com:3333 (Port 3333)

Legacy:
http://invasionnetwork.com:8336 (Port 8336)

Give it a try! Willing to bet we have some of the lowest stale rates around!

This thread will be used for feedback/questions/support, so feel free to post!

Also, thank you to everyone who helped test and get this off the ground!

Happy mining!

Last edited:
I basically copy and pasted the announcement that Jzerger made in the Litecoin/bitcoin forums to here so that we stop highjacking other peoples cryptocurrency threads.

Let me also add that my personal stale rate is right around 1-1.5% on my workers.

About ready to make the jump from BTC to LTC. Going to give invasion a try.

Can someone explain to my current hash rate on the site is calculated?

Been running for 24hrs + at over 950kh/s and it still says im at 250.

Also, is there a way to modify the figure for actual difficulty so that it actually shows on the graph?

Some questions.

GUIMiner or CGMiner? Anyone got a link to the latest of each?
What drivers? I didn't really see a difference between 13.5 and 12.5 (could be because of old version of GUIMiner I am using)
Windows or Linux?

thanks!

GUIMiner or CGMiner? Anyone got a link to the latest of each?
I use CGMiner, set to:
cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://invasionnetwork.com:3333 -u Codyak.XXX -p XXXX --shaders 1792 --thread-concurrency 24768 -w 256 -I 20 -g 1 This will make your computer unusable
Obviously vary your settings according to your own card(s).

What drivers? I didn't really see a difference between 13.5 and 12.5
Running 13.5 though I didn't notice any performance difference between them and 13.1, however 13.3+ has OpenCL installation built into the driver so it saves you a step.

Windows or Linux?

Windows for me, seems to be a personal choice though.

Last edited:
How come when I mine I always start off at ~600Kh/s and after a few minutes I am down to ~300Kh/s?

My temps are fine, and my GPU load is 95%

How come when I mine I always start off at ~600Kh/s and after a few minutes I am down to ~300Kh/s?

My temps are fine, and my GPU load is 95%

How is your batch file set up, I've noticed 95% of my issues were with how its set, and is this the first computer listed in your sig?

guys, runnin into small issue with the front end site. shares and everything still be counted ok, stats updates might just be a little slow for a bit.

How is your batch file set up, and is this the first computer listed in your sig?

yes.

cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://invasionnetwork.com:3333 -u leeleatherwood.XXX -p XXXX --shaders 2048 --thread-concurrency 24768 -w 256 -I 13 -g 1

EDIT: I took out --thread concurency and it seems to be lasting longer around ~600Kh/s, its been like 5 minutes so far and its still good.

Do you have enough brackets in the title?
a space after the last bracket would be easier on the eyes.

anyhow, my stale rates:
Your Valid: 1162850
Invalid: 1233

= 0.00106
~0.11%

I think he gave me priority connection. :p

EDIT: I took out --thread concurency and it seems to be lasting longer around ~600Kh/s, its been like 5 minutes so far and its still good.

Yeah that has cause me problems too in the past. If you can tweak it right, you can get some extra kh/s, but if it is not right it will hurt you.

Do you have enough brackets in the title?
a space after the last bracket would be easier on the eyes.

anyhow, my stale rates:
Your Valid: 1162850
Invalid: 1233

= 0.00106
~0.11%

I think he gave me priority connection. :p

I literally copy and pasted everything that was written in the other two threads.

Just to add updated numbers, I checked one of my systems earlier in the day and it had this:

Shares: 41,818
Stale: 412
Stale rate of 0.985%

Pretty shitty :p

Edit: Just updated the OP to reflect current features and added a space to the title. :D

Somebody needs to go out and find us a four leaf clover or some shit...our luck is atrocious...

guys, i need to take the server down in 15 minutes (4:15pm central time) for 15-30 minutes to work on some things. will post back when that is taken care of.

with the LTC network hash rate dropping like a brick, the amount of time between network blocks, like 36402 to block 36403, etc was longer, like 5min. When that happens, the number of shares in one of the db tables gets large and it takes too long to process with some crappy code in mmcfe. So that has been optimized a ton.

You guys should switch over to the most profitable one selling then convert over to LTC/BTC. I made a killing(For me @ 1200Khash) doing FTC and CNC at their start.

You guys should switch over to the most profitable one selling then convert over to LTC/BTC. I made a killing(For me @ 1200Khash) doing FTC and CNC at their start.

The problem seems to be finding a good pool...

I tried to jump on the FTC bandwagon, but couldn't get my kh/s over 600 (normally 950).

Have any of you played around with the minimum RAM you can get away with? I got some really strange results (and then thought I had broke my setup when actually it was Jzegers pulling his servers down :eek: ) Seems like most are going with about 8 but when I tried to use some lower amounts, my hashrates got a little crazy.

This is on a system with two 7950's. (Also with this E8500, and a Maximus 2 Formula)
2GB: 530/300 (the second card actually starts at 530 as well but eventually drops to about about 300)
4GB: 550/480 (Same thing, starts equal then changes)
6GB: 580/580
8GB: 610/610

With the two and four setup, you can actually do the opposite by starting the second card first, and the first then slowly degrades. What's really weird is that with no matter how much RAM I had installed, the system would be using ~1.3GB's of physical RAM and 4GB's total with page filling included.

The problem seems to be finding a good pool...

I tried to jump on the FTC bandwagon, but couldn't get my kh/s over 600 (normally 950).

Featherpool.com worked great for me using long polling (stratum bad...or at least it was). The problem I had was I was estimated to be making nearly a full block (250) of coins a day and I came nowhere near that topping out at about 110. While that was a pretty good deal...I just didn't see it as much of a gold rush and decided to switch back over early to LTC and enjoy the ride on the lowered difficulty. Unfortunately, our pool has been cursed with bad luck or something....somewhat tempted to go back to coinotron or notroll.in...

yeah it sucks. just need the variance to swing back our way. if you look at give-me-ltc they have all kinds of million share rounds recently too, it just takes us longer to get that many right now :) they are on a 4.5m round right now too :S

Well, I've only been with this pool a few hours, but my stales are looking about 1.5%, with me doing some work on this comp, so not bad I have to say.

As for the luck.... hopefully this will pickup !

Jzegers, feature request, being able to see values on the graph as we point to them with the cursor.

ill check into that USMC.

give-me-ltc had a 14 million share round..........lets hope we dont go that bad lol

We need to recruit someone like this.

User Name KH/s LTC/Day (est)
dodg_not_botnet 156,739 397.557

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back