[ANN][LTC][POOL][PPLNS][STRATUM]Invasion Mining Network

Status
Not open for further replies.
are yours voltage unlocked? what kind of hash rates you getting?

I set the voltage in afterburner... I will put GPU-z on them to check each individually, but it appears to take...

On the rig with the powercolors in it, I am currently getting about 500-525 khash, intensity 17, 7950 high usage settings. If I put it to 18-19 then it will eventually lock up and crash due to heat.

On the rig with just HIS, running at same settings but intensity 19... I get between 500-600 khash... not sure why it fluctuates so much.. right now, one of them says 606, one 509, and one 667?

I can't get that much out of the powercolors without them overheating currently... granted, it is in my garage.

Here's a question: what's the best way to cash out LTC? Through BTC-E? I have both paypal and dwolla...

(2) You might be getting hardware errors (HW) or stales or rejects (R). What does cgminer say your A/R/HW is per card?
A=4901
R=116
HW=0

So I'm guessing this is now pointing to my config. So here's what I'm using.

MSI TwinFzr 6870 - Win7 - CGMiner -

Code:
cgminer --scrypt -o http://invasionnetwork.com:8336 -u (username) -p (password) --thread-concurrency 5120 -I 18 -w 128 --gpu-engine 960 --gpu-memclock 1200

Edit: So based on a couple calculations, looks like I'm right around 2% stales? Which I assume is acceptable? Or should I look to tweak more?

Last edited:
I set the voltage in afterburner... I will put GPU-z on them to check each individually, but it appears to take...

On the rig with the powercolors in it, I am currently getting about 500-525 khash, intensity 17, 7950 high usage settings. If I put it to 18-19 then it will eventually lock up and crash due to heat.

On the rig with just HIS, running at same settings but intensity 19... I get between 500-600 khash... not sure why it fluctuates so much.. right now, one of them says 606, one 509, and one 667?

I can't get that much out of the powercolors without them overheating currently... granted, it is in my garage.

Here's a question: what's the best way to cash out LTC? Through BTC-E? I have both paypal and dwolla...

I'd recommend cracking those heatsinks open and checking for proper TIM application/replacing the TIM with something better like AS. I've seen a few reported cases of factory applied TIM being the point of failure.

I'd recommend cracking those heatsinks open and checking for proper TIM application/replacing the TIM with something better like AS. I've seen a few reported cases of factory applied TIM being the point of failure.

Yeah I will check that out. I should have probably already done it on the powercolor cards but I was struggling a bit getting everything set up and whatnot and I just decided to dial them back a bit for now.... I'm also going to pick up a second box fan tonight probably.

I might have an issue once it gets really hot in the summer but I'll just have to wait and see... I think I can install some closeable vents in the garage to exhaust a little more efficiently.

I like doing one per GPU, that way if a GPU bombs out I can get an alert on it, or if one starts having issues, etc. Depends how many you have I suppose :)

Ya, ive got a worker per card as well, typically if one goes down its the whole system taking a shit on me though. I've actually switched back to LTC as my short time spent on BTC was a friggin' nightmare. I was restarting and troubleshooting more than I was mining...and I wasn't even overclocking or using crazy settings...LTC mining just seems to require a lot less maintenance.

Ya, ive got a worker per card as well, typically if one goes down its the whole system taking a shit on me though. I've actually switched back to LTC as my short time spent on BTC was a friggin' nightmare. I was restarting and troubleshooting more than I was mining...and I wasn't even overclocking or using crazy settings...LTC mining just seems to require a lot less maintenance.

comin back over to invasion yet :D

i use one worker per rig... but that's just what works best for me. one worker per card would be a lot (for me) :p

A=4901
R=116
HW=0

So I'm guessing this is now pointing to my config. So here's what I'm using.

MSI TwinFzr 6870 - Win7 - CGMiner -

Code:
cgminer --scrypt -o http://invasionnetwork.com:8336 -u (username) -p (password) --thread-concurrency 5120 -I 18 -w 128 --gpu-engine 960 --gpu-memclock 1200

Edit: So based on a couple calculations, looks like I'm right around 2% stales? Which I assume is acceptable? Or should I look to tweak more?

well first of all, change to invasionnetwork.com:3333 , 8336 is the old port and 3333 should use the stratum. that might help a bit.

other than that, 0 HW is good, and 116/5000 is not too bad of a ratio. are you still seeing a big diff between cgminer and the website or did it even out after 15 minutes?

This is a good day. Totally making up for a not so good Sat/Sun (for me) all in one go. :D

Wow 9 blocks today and still another 8 hours to go in the day! (For my MST timezone at least :p)

I need to order a 7950 replacement now as one of mine is going back to NE for unbelievable coil whine (it whines when moving mouse on desktop even). Powercolor is now over, and the rest of the deals don't look that great right now. But I have 7 days so I'll wait it out and see. Hopefully something pops up. The 3L for $290AR is alright, but I'd rather the $270AR I paid for the reference blower.

chalk another one up LOL today is a good day, i'd buy you all a drink if i could buy it with LTC :D

All my cards have reached 85-90C today. Was only 85F high as well... Not looking good for the summer months once it starts pushing 100F every day... :eek:

Probably should start thinking about running these on open air.

All my cards have reached 85-90C today. Was only 85F high as well... Not looking good for the summer months once it starts pushing 100F every day... :eek:

Probably should start thinking about running these on open air.

Are you undervolted yet? I finally got around to doing it today.. and holy crap let me tell you I couldn't believe the temperature improvement! :eek:

(disclaimer: i am already open air, but I don't see why undervolting wouldn't help just as much in a case)

Feel free to send all donations for todays awesomeness here:

LXx82mJf2631NKjjVYTCqwD9uwfJtX82MU

:D

Long time lurker, but today made me finally register. Wow, I woke up to 5 blocks being confirmed and right after diner, 6 others (with my first one in it!).

It might sound silly, but with this pool I feel part of a team, whenever we find a block, I'm happy for the one who found it (even though it doesn't really changes anything). I used to mine on Give-Mt-Ltc and while the payouts are regular, I feel like a number.

Nice pool guys, thanks for setting this up :)

Long time lurker, but today made me finally register. Wow, I woke up to 5 blocks being confirmed and right after diner, 6 others (with my first one in it!).

It might sound silly, but with this pool I feel part of a team, whenever we find a block, I'm happy for the one who found it (even though it doesn't really changes anything). I used to mine on Give-Mt-Ltc and while the payouts are regular, I feel like a number.

Nice pool guys, thanks for setting this up :)

Thanks man glad that you joined up!

Im pretty sure that i've made double what i should average per day with ltc today......

Awesome day for Invasion today and the day isn't over yet...

Congrats to all that got in on the action. Keep up the good work and whatever you did today...keep doing it! :D

Are you undervolted yet? I finally got around to doing it today.. and holy crap let me tell you I couldn't believe the temperature improvement! :eek:

(disclaimer: i am already open air, but I don't see why undervolting wouldn't help just as much in a case)

I'd love to actually stop the system and see what I can do about that. But we keep finding blocks so I can't! Not that I'm complaining or anything like that... :p

with pplns it sure is sweet finding several blocks in a row under 1 million shares each.. especially when it's under 300k each.

Ok this is pissing me off......was hashing fine earlier today, restarted and all I keep getting are HW errors... and nothing anywhere to give any definite answer as to why they keep occurring. Lowered intensities on both cards, both are kept cool, but not worth the damn 75kh/s if I have to run them at 10 to keep from getting hw errors.

Anybody got some thoughts as to why the hell these keep occurring in cgminer? I have messed with the TC, took off the TC, included shaders, nuked all the ATI drivers & SDK and from 13.4 to 12.8, deleted all the .bin's in cgminer, and if I increase it to where it should be all i get are HW errors. I got about 20 errors to 1 accepted. Running a pair of 6970s fyi.

cgminer.exe --scrypt -u (no) -p (hell no) -o stratum+tcp://invasionnetwork.com:3333 --gpu-platform 0 -d 0 -w 256 -v 1 -I 10 -g 1 -l 1

allright jzegers! you go the actual difficulty line working correctly on the graph now.

so my rise cables came and i tried to use one on my radeon 7950
but it seems that the pc only detects 1 gpu out of 2. It is a powered cable yes--can anyone help me?

Ok this is pissing me off......was hashing fine earlier today, restarted and all I keep getting are HW errors... and nothing anywhere to give any definite answer as to why they keep occurring. Lowered intensities on both cards, both are kept cool, but not worth the damn 75kh/s if I have to run them at 10 to keep from getting hw errors.

Anybody got some thoughts as to why the hell these keep occurring in cgminer? I have messed with the TC, took off the TC, included shaders, nuked all the ATI drivers & SDK and from 13.4 to 12.8, deleted all the .bin's in cgminer, and if I increase it to where it should be all i get are HW errors. I got about 20 errors to 1 accepted. Running a pair of 6970s fyi.

cgminer.exe --scrypt -u (no) -p (hell no) -o stratum+tcp://invasionnetwork.com:3333 --gpu-platform 0 -d 0 -w 256 -v 1 -I 10 -g 1 -l 1

Is it possible that having the intensity argument in there twice could cause some conflicts? Also, ive got x3 6970s mining as well and they're little bitches...I actually can't get them at an intensity above 7 without them throwing a shit fit.

so my rise cables came and i tried to use one on my radeon 7950
but it seems that the pc only detects 1 gpu out of 2. It is a powered cable yes--can anyone help me?

Have you got power running to the powered connector? If you do, have you tried running it without the additional power connected? Have you tried swapping risers on different slots to see if it works? Are the risers touch themselves or eachother, could be potential interference if they are.

Not sure where the hell the other one came from, took it out and still no go. Just started, 0, 0, 14hw errors.

Edit: got up to 28 errors with none accepted and killed it.

Not sure where the hell the other one came from, took it out and still no go. Just started, 0, 0, 14hw errors.

Have you tried reducing intensity to see if it corrects? Are you overclocking at all? I believe hardware errors are rooted in poor overclocks or incorrect CGMiner settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back