[ANN][LTC][POOL][PPLNS][STRATUM]Invasion Mining Network

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mining Scrypt is much different from SHA-256 coins. Scrypt is dependent on both memory and core clock speeds. You're gonna have to retweak your settings to maximize your mining on scrypt.

I did both of those. This morning messing with it I was able to get it working solid with the cores set at 650 instead of the 800-900 it was going strong with BTC. Intensity can run at 19 or 20 now but the second I ramp the GPU clock speeds up it'll either lose power or blue screen on me.

I set the memory down at 400. does LTC hashrates change much with the memory speed being up?

You may be stressing your PSU too far. I have one setup at work that runs BTC all day long at high overclocks but within a few minutes of starting up LTC the machine will shutdown and not power back up until I pull the power. Lowering my cpu and gpu voltages gets the machine LTC stable.

Just adding to what the others said you also stop seeing a return on core clock after a certain speed. On my 5830s for example anything over 900mhz make very little difference considering how much power consumption increases with the necessary voltage changes.

Finding a balance between your core and mem speeds is key. It takes some tweaking.

You may be stressing your PSU too far. I have one setup at work that runs BTC all day long at high overclocks but within a few minutes of starting up LTC the machine will shutdown and not power back up until I pull the power. Lowering my cpu and gpu voltages gets the machine LTC stable.

This was pretty much what I was beginning to think was happening. I've underclocked them for now but its a thermaltake 850 bronze which the various calculators say is OK but something about LTC stresses the system far more than BTC. I'll drop the voltages and see what happens. I'm only using a sempron 140 but I can underclock that a bit to see

is this pool considering other coins like feathercoin? I'm downloading BAMT right now to play around with on some other systems I've been having driver issues with.

^ It depends what other cryptocurrencies John and the other pool operators put value in. There has been no mention of alternate scrypt coins so far.

^ It depends what other cryptocurrencies John and the other pool operators put value in. There has been no mention of alternate scrypt coins so far.

I'm gonna go ahead and put some 12 hour shifts from one rig into some of the various currencies just in case they take off I've got a stockpile of some early ones. What I'm finding so far is those sites that try to tell you X blocks a day are REAAAAALLLLLY off! When solo mining I'm finding a massive chunk of my found blocks get reported as duplicates.

yes calculators just go off of difficulty and hashrates.. but do not take into account inefficient pools (stales/rejects) or the inherent high number of stales/rejects/orphans/whateveryouwanttocallit associated with alt coins that have extremely fast average block solving times (WDC, DGC, etc)

Is anyone here using an Asus M5A97 R2.0 board for mining? I have 1x16, x4, x1,x1 PCI-E slots. I'm only able to get the X16 and X4 slots to work for mining. Any attempt to use the X1 slots (with riser cables) results in a no boot situation.

X16, X4 works fine.
X16, X1 works fine.

But any other combinations such as X16/X4/X1 fails to boot. I can't find any information on Asus's website about conflicts with the PCI-E slots.

Is anyone here using an Asus M5A97 R2.0 board for mining? I have 1x16, x4, x1,x1 PCI-E slots. I'm only able to get the X16 and X4 slots to work for mining. Any attempt to use the X1 slots (with riser cables) results in a no boot situation.

X16, X4 works fine.
X16, X1 works fine.

But any other combinations such as X16/X4/X1 fails to boot. I can't find any information on Asus's website about conflicts with the PCI-E slots.

Is there any documentation in the manual about PCIe slots disabling because of the 970 chipset limitations? Might be able to set up in bios the config for it.

I'm sure CombatChrisNC is not the first nor be the last to wonder. I'd recommend for OP to update this thread so we don't lose any potential miners willing to lend a hand.

Last time I logged in there was still about as many people mining on invasion as there are in coinhuntr... Had the pin thing always been there? When I went to cash out I couldn't come up with my pin so not sure if I had ever set it because it wasn't 1234 :)

Wait wait wait. Where the hell are all my coins which were on invasion? What do you mean has been replaced by? My login creds certainly don't work on the new site... is it managed by the same people?

I'll try to message John and have him post here to clear up any confusion related to "lost" coins. I'm sure he will be able to get everything sorted with anyone who has issues

Hello all!

Im glad I got here before any more pitchforks/knives came out.

First, my apologies for not being able to keep tabs on all of these threads and everything in the ltc world the last few weeks, work has been hell (bad timing, I know).

Invasion Network has been relaunched as http://coinhuntr.com if you have not seen the notice by now. It is not a direct port, so each person will have to go sign up and create their account.

Next, coins on invasion. If you had anything left there, every persons account was set to auto payout if you had LTC > 1 in your account to whatever address was on file. Please check your wallets and see if you have an unknown transaction that came in more than a week or two ago.

Mining has been shut down there for over two to three weeks, so if you just noticed your miners offline now, there was no pile of coin for you to cash out.

If for any reason you did not get you payment or think it is off, please PM ME and we will get something figured out!!!!!!!!!! Im not out to ruin anyones day or make any fellow [H] members not happy, as you guys are the ones who support Invasion/Coinhuntr and make it kick ass.

My hash rates on the website are reporting ~75-80% of what they previously did. I didn't change anything. (went from Invasion to GMLTC to CoinHuntr).

Right now I have 3 miners, and all of them and having hash rates reported around 75% of that in cgminer. Previously Invasion, and currently GMLTC reports correct hash rates.

Any ideas?

I'm in the same boat as blade52x. I'm using the secondary server pool since thats closer to me but I suppose trying the primary pool wouldn't hurt...

hash rates fluctuate all over the place. ive used them all and my hash rate is spot on. if you are using the secondary, try the primary one

Just in case anyone is wondering, Jzegers is an absolutely amazing host and will go to great lengths to make sure that the miners he hosted get excellent service- I know I am.

I believe that Invasion has migrated fully to CoinHuntr found here, closing this thread, OP/Jzegers please contact me if you you want it reopened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back