AMD Super HOT Coupons!!

Damn I havent noticed a bad drop in frame rates at all if anything it seems faster than the 3700 san diego. Its so smooth and multi tasks way better than my HT 3.2ghz Northwood. I love this chip. Thanks Monarch I'll be sure to leave good feedback on resellerratings as the shipping was quick to the fact this is one hot item.

165.jpg

ToronadoXP said:
Great no ebay for me.

I ordered early morning 5/11/06 and received mine today (shipped out monday).

Stepping is

CCBBE 0610DPMW

CopyCat said:
I bought 3 on the 10th

All 3 of them are CCBBE 610

I will eBay 2 of them and keep the third=)

ordered mine on the 10th......hasnt even shipped yet....had the same issue with my 170 and didnt get the better of the steppings.....a "not so good" stepping this time around is really gonna hurt......its painful enough watching most peeps get theirs' in a timely manner...I'm not having the best luck with Monarch :(

KingPing said:
ordered mine on the 10th......hasnt even shipped yet....had the same issue with my 170 and didnt get the better of the steppings.....a "not so good" stepping this time around is really gonna hurt......its painful enough watching most peeps get theirs' in a timely manner...I'm not having the best luck with Monarch :(

Monarch frequently get some orders suck so just toss them an email and they will move your order to the warehouse for shipping. This is assuming they already processed your order for billing.
Also recently it seems like they ran out of Opteron 165s and their site reflects this by saying stock coming in daily. First come first serve.
It could be your order was skipped or is stuck on "backorder." Again email them and hopefully they will do something about it.

I'd be willing to bet they're not even out of stock as all the oem opterons say that now

ToronadoXP said:
Damn I havent noticed a bad drop in frame rates at all if anything it seems faster than the 3700 san diego. Its so smooth and multi tasks way better than my HT 3.2ghz Northwood. I love this chip. Thanks Monarch I'll be sure to leave good feedback on resellerratings as the shipping was quick to the fact this is one hot item.
Thank you, Also I would like to thank all of you who post positive reviews for us on resllerratings. Unfortunately most people only go and post when they want to complain, these posts are ok too as they help us identify problems. It would just be nice if we had more of our loyal and happy customers posting too. :)

KingPing said:

well thankfully they upgraded me to 2-day shipping which means........oh yea I'll have it Monday 4 days from now :mad: :mad:

KingPing said:
well thankfully they upgraded me to 2-day shipping which means........oh yea I'll have it Monday 4 days from now :mad: :mad:
I have 2 coming in on monday also..

I was actually just about to order with all the people raving about the 610 stepping. This "news" that new batches come in everyday disturbs me. I would be oh so dissappointed if I recieved a mediocre stepping that tops out at 2.2ghz :(.

it will probably only get better as the 0615's have been known to do even better than the 0610's, just order one

toddm27 said:
it will probably only get better as the 0615's have been known to do even better than the 0610's, just order one
0615, what? Where do you see that... links links!!!

cre3d said:
I have 2 coming in on monday also..

And Cre3d, how the heck did you order TWO if the coupon only gives you one discount... did you pay in full for the 2nd?

g0dM@n said:

And Cre3d, how the heck did you order TWO if the coupon only gives you one discount... did you pay in full for the 2nd?
I'll do some digging, but I remember reading of a couple guys hitting 2.9+ on stock voltage,
and to answer the second part of your question is get a buddy to order the second chip, as I've got another coming too, hehe

edit: heres a link look at his sig and the voltage
http://www.ocforums.com/showpost.php?p=4484509&postcount=15

and heres another
http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=458711&highlight=0615

Either way, your 0610 rocks mine todd... unless what you have in your sig is not prime stable... i can run my system daily for 3ghz 1.5-1.525v... prime stability i haven't really touched, but the past 3 days I've been running two instances of cpu-burnin daily on low priority... i'm gonna do that for a good week and slowly OC my way... :) In 3 days, my load temp already dropped 2c, but that's b/c the TIM is burning in. better than waiting 100-200 hrs.

g0dM@n said:
Either way, your 0610 rocks mine todd... unless what you have in your sig is not prime stable... i can run my system daily for 3ghz 1.5-1.525v... prime stability i haven't really touched, but the past 3 days I've been running two instances of cpu-burnin daily on low priority... i'm gonna do that for a good week and slowly OC my way... :) In 3 days, my load temp already dropped 2c, but that's b/c the TIM is burning in. better than waiting 100-200 hrs.
no it's prime stable at that speed, I am yet to pop the top as I don't wanna hurt my resale value, until i decide to stop buying 165's hehe, but I bet it will hit 3.1ish with the top down, it does 2780 with stock volts too :D

toddm27 said:
I'll do some digging, but I remember reading of a couple guys hitting 2.9+ on stock voltage,
and to answer the second part of your question is get a buddy to order the second chip, as I've got another coming too, hehe

edit: heres a link look at his sig and the voltage
http://www.ocforums.com/showpost.php?p=4484509&postcount=15

and heres another
http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=458711&highlight=0615

It looks like he is running 1.45v to me dude. I havn't seen anyone running 2.9 at 1.35v or less.

burningrave101 said:
It looks like he is running 1.45v to me dude. I havn't seen anyone running 2.9 at 1.35v or less.
no with the 0615 he's running 2682 with 1.25v, which would equate much higher, unless thats windows based and not set in the bios

g0dM@n said:

Creed rmaed 2, 0607 crappy steppings :mad:

toddm27 said:
no with the 0615 he's running 2682 with 1.25v, which would equate much higher, unless thats windows based and not set in the bios

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showpost.php?p=1457710&postcount=1063

Lower voltage at lower clocks doesn't automatcially equate to higher clocks at higher voltages. A chip that can do 2.6 on 1.25v isn't guaranteed to do 3GHz at 1.375-1.4v. It just means the chip responds well to lower voltage at certain clocks but it will likely max out at that same frequency as the others at around the same voltage they require. I would say it looks to me like he's going to max out around 2.9GHz at around 1.45v unless he can manage to do better on another board.

burningrave101 said:
http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showpost.php?p=1457710&postcount=1063

Lower voltage at lower clocks doesn't automatcially equate to higher clocks at higher voltages. A chip that can do 2.6 on 1.25v isn't guaranteed to do 3GHz at 1.375-1.4v. It just means the chip responds well to lower voltage at certain clocks but it will likely max out at that same frequency as the others at around the same voltage they require. I would say it looks to me like he's going to max out around 2.9GHz at around 1.45v unless he can manage to do better on another board.
agreed, maybe even 1.5v for 2.9ghz

g0dM@n said:
agreed, maybe even 1.5v for 2.9ghz

Except he told me that with 1.35volts he botted into windows at 3 Ghz. It wasn't stable, but that's low voltage. Probably stable with 1.45v @ 3 Ghz.

165 is a better buy than the 170s, 0608MPMW owns, 0610DPMW owns, 0615EPMW owns. Hard to go wrong with a 165 unless you get 0607 : /

---Monarch Deals---

I need to talk to you!

I have sent 2+ emails to order@monarchcomputer and hf@monarchcomputer and have sent you a PM on here and have received no response. I'll be sending another email here in the next 5 minutes and would love it if you could reply. This is in regard to order 0554804

Thanks

repoman0 said:

Which one? Your 0608MPMW? Is that CPU-Z reported voltage or actual voltage set in the BIOS? CPU-Z reports lower then actual on the DFI boards at least. I'm running 1.4v and CPU-Z reports 1.360v. How long is it Prime stable for? Thats a really good overclock if its at least 10 hrs Prime stable at only 1.35v.

Took advantage of the Opty 146 coupon....great price! However this is my first order with Monarch...are they always slow to process? Ordered the 18th, got a confirmation a few minutes later then nothing else except a sales promotion thing. (like I'm gonna order again when my current order is apparently in limbo :p )

edit- card hasn't been charged so I assume it's not on the way. :( (No response from orders@monarch)

joemama said:
Took advantage of the Opty 146 coupon....great price! However this is my first order with Monarch...are they always slow to process? Ordered the 18th, got a confirmation a few minutes later then nothing else except a sales promotion thing. (like I'm gonna order again when my current order is apparently in limbo :p )

edit- card hasn't been charged so I assume it's not on the way. :( (No response from orders@monarch)

Give it some time; You only ordered thursday. They usually ship in 2-3 business days. So start emailing if nothing happens by tuesday.

amd ati FO SHO said:
Give it some time; You only ordered thursday. They usually ship in 2-3 business days. So start emailing if nothing happens by tuesday.
Guess I'm used to the stores who keep you updated on everything...hell even a lot of Fleabay stores seem to ship out the same day. :p I'm not hitting the panic button yet but I can see I couldn't use them for time sensitive orders if I were working on someones rig..

Not ordering from monarch again unless if it's much cheaper than egg/zzf

I ordered on Saturday, they say 2-3 business day ship so it should ship by wednsday, nope, they shipped it on thursday night, and now it won't arrive until next monday, which is 9 days after ordering, (and this is with fedex 2 day shipping)

I ordered a dvd-rw from newegg on monday night, shipped it out on Tuesday afternoon, and got it on Thursday afternoon. (ups 3-5 day shipping)

So I ordered from newegg after monarch, yet I get the item on my doorsteps before monarch even shipped it out. Customer support is crap too.

welll, I cancelled an order on april 26th and it's may 20th now.still waiting for my money to go back to my account. :rolleyes:

This is my only problem with Monarch, though. Otherwise they're great.

Least said:
welll, I cancelled an order on april 26th and it's may 20th now.still waiting for my money to go back to my account. :rolleyes:

This is my only problem with Monarch, though. Otherwise they're great.
Same here, I am still waiting for my money to be credited for an order I cancelled on March 27th. I have emailed so many times, they always reply with "I have forwarded your request to the credit department" but I still have not been credited. This is getting ridiculous.

From March you are still geting the run - around ... thats bad!

Call your credit card company and file a charge back

NoDamage said:
Same here, I am still waiting for my money to be credited for an order I cancelled on March 27th. I have emailed so many times, they always reply with "I have forwarded your request to the credit department" but I still have not been credited. This is getting ridiculous.

well this is not good.... I have only been waiting a week for my refund and I am already growing impatient.

wtf man :confused: ....my order status from the 18th hasn't changed, no e-mail replies (except automated) and even a call to the sales department to upgrade the vid card I ordered with the proc kicked to a voicemail thing after about 12 rings. :mad: I've been ordering stuff on the web since 98 and I've never experienced this even with borderline shady foreign companies..

Back