• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

AMD Super HOT Coupons!!

deepinya said:
Well I ordered Friday and finally got it today. .....BUT that was after 2 phone calls and a free upgrade to overnight shipping so no telling what would have happened if I didnt call. (my guess would be Monday/Tuesday)

All in all in went ok.The piss poor inventory on their website needs revamping so people know whats up prior to ordering. I mean there could be people that NEED a CPU ASAP and would order elsewhere if they knew of a delay. Instead, they order cause it says IN STOCK and then rightfully complain about it.

Neweggs site is up to date so no reason monarch cant be.


Im hoping they look into it.

Since when was the last time Newegg offered such good deals? I cant remember the last time. So obviously with this getting posted on different hot deal sites it is going to cause a back up at Monarch. I cant believe how much you complained for it being a few days late even if you would have gotten it on Monday considering the savings you got. I dont know how many people posted this but to the people that cant read..... If you are in a hurry then you shouldn't be looking to save a buck on something that you know could take longer to receive!
 
deepinya said:
Thats cause you posted about it publicly. When I PMed him with my concerns about inventory I got a wise ass response to a deal I asked for but nothing about my actual issue. Nor did he offer to help with my delayed order. True colors I guess?

Then again, thats what phones are for!

Bottom line, bitch and moan publicly and he will help.

uhm... i also think that fusion went over the line asking for a refund of his shipping costs.

low prices = slightly longer ship times, deal with it, if you can;t stand to wait go somewhere else

bottomline: i believe monarch is doing its best in each situation to make it right; although requesting refund for shipping costs is riduclous.
 
AMD FO SHO: I just asked them to consider it. I did not vent, bitch, denigrate, or otherwise insult Monarch folks. I wasn't in a huge rush to build this computer regardless...

I got a call from Monarch CS, and they were very nice and admitted it was their foulup that had caused the delay. They very graciously offered me some compensation for my troubles...

Now, if that isn't customer service I don't know what is. Considering that they likely ship out 10000's of parts a day, I am not surprised 1 or 2 things slip through the cracks. If I hadn't posted here, do you think they would have caught it? Probably not.

But because they went above and beyond what CS usually does, they have earned my customer loyalty.
 
conversation over on my end. (no reason to go on with a pointless agrument)


...glad to hear everything worked out.
 
I got my 146 in today. If anyone cares the stepping is CAB2E 0604EPAW
 
Hey

I had a CAB2E 0604EPAW 146 from a couple weeks ago

3 Ghz on air with 1.6v

Got some decent clocks when i put it on cold water :)

Kept priming too, i'm just not patient enough to run it infinitely

e5958efd.jpg
 
what memory are you running?? Timings?? got a 146 on the way and some OCZ elite 4800 plats here TCCD. kinda curious what you got that on at 2.7v
 
1.63v is nothing lol, watercoolign takes care of it. And that was cold water.

Memory timings are irrelevant... 2 gb kit @ stock crappy timngs.
 
I watercool too. timings are totally relevant. how much bandwidth do you get? proc speed is not the only thing that makes a fast machine. the right combo of fsb, cpu, and bandwidth are the key. anyone can get a machine to run fast at super loose timings, no trick there. the trick is to max out your bandwidth timings and bus to find the sweet spot. but cool you got 300fsb most can't no matter how hard they try. good work.

thanks
 
Timings are still irrelevant to the CPU overclock i'm showing off. And cooling has nothing to do with it. Just run a divider

Anyway, to get completely off topic, I run the ram in my sig, 2gb kit of DDR500, at stock timings 3-4-3-7-1T, with a 166 divider.

Usually this leaves my ram clocked around DDR515 or so...

Timings don't mean much to me or i would have bought a gig of BH5. I'm far more concerned with having 2 gigs, as it PWNs 1gb for gaming.
 
jhego said:
i would like to know what the steppings are right now? I know that they've received new shipment of AMD. If you got any other than 0551, let us know.

Well here ya go jhego, I just posted this on another thread:

Just got my O170 in today Mar. 10th from Monarch via FedEx, when the coupon deal was $35. off (my total shipped was $371.62). My order date was Mar. 1st or 2nd, I don't remember.

There was a delay of a couple days because apparently they were out of the 170s. From this new batch, mine is CCBWE 0550UPMW....w00t!

I'm going for 2.9 as soon as I get the PSU & dual Raptors.

*drool* *slurp*

:cool: :D :cool: :D

All hope is not lost yet, but you'd better jump NOW if you want one-a these bad-assed 170s.

Hey, for once I don't feel like Charlie Brown! BWWAAAHAHAHahaaaa!!!!
 
FlasHBurN said:
Except for the fact that on Wednesday when I called the swore to me that it would go out on Thursday morning and I would have it Monday. It still hasn't shipped.

And by verify, if you mean call me to verify it, that is bullshit. It wasn't until Wednesday, 4 days after my order when I called they "pushed" the order through. A week to ship a single cpu is a *long* time, regardless of how hot a deal it is. If they can't handle the influx of orders, then they shouldn't be doing deals like this.
im not even going to bother argueing with you...
 
BTW, there were some kind of shennanigans going on w. my PayPal acct which would have held up delivery of my proc. I bitched at Monarch via e-mail, but later found out it was not their fault.

Therefore, MY SINCERE APOLOGIES :eek: TO THE MONARCH CREW!!! I soon found out who was trying to glom my acct, and it's been taken care of. *Die, evil turkeys...DIE!!* :bash:

Lemme tell ya PP has some wicked security algs!
 
aztec61 said:
Well here ya go jhego, I just posted this on another thread:



:cool: :D :cool: :D

All hope is not lost yet, but you'd better jump NOW if you want one-a these bad-assed 170s.

Hey, for once I don't feel like Charlie Brown! BWWAAAHAHAHahaaaa!!!!

Good enough for me, just what I've been waiting for. ORDERED!
 
CompGeek said:
Good enough for me, just what I've been waiting for. ORDERED!

Hope ya get a good 1, CG!

*Let us pray for our brutha CG..."O Comp Gawds, please give up a killer proc for yer humblest geek, Mr. CompGeek. U know he's been a-chillin'..."*

:D
 
aztec61 said:
Hope ya get a good 1, CG!

*Let us pray for our brutha CG..."O Comp Gawds, please give up a killer proc for yer humblest geek, Mr. CompGeek. U know he's been a-chillin'..."*

:D
If I get a good 0550UPMW, or god of all gods, an 0550VPMW, I'll cry... such an awesome price and a goldy proc...
 
jcll2002 said:
im not even going to bother argueing with you...

How can you argue with someone that cant even add ... :rolleyes:
And that if you even consider that they even open on Sunday
He said 4 days it more like 2 days
Monday to Tuesday is day 1
Tuesday to Wednesday is day 2 and he already complaining

And did he get $60 off his order at ZZF ... I bet not.
 
Mr. Monarch should post in the heading that do to demand it may be a week or so before your order ships. Then any moron that posts bs about it talking so long to get a great deal can get a vacation from [H].
 
Whitewolf said:
Since when was the last time Newegg offered such good deals? I cant remember the last time. So obviously with this getting posted on different hot deal sites it is going to cause a back up at Monarch. I cant believe how much you complained for it being a few days late even if you would have gotten it on Monday considering the savings you got. I dont know how many people posted this but to the people that cant read..... If you are in a hurry then you shouldn't be looking to save a buck on something that you know could take longer to receive!


Why dont you learn to friggin read? I didnt complain about the shipping delays AT ALL cause I was in no rush. I was ASKED by a member about me getting my shipment so I gave my experience. Next time Ill ignore him, k?

All I said is if the inventory was up to date then people would EXPECT delays.What part of that do you not understand? jfc people, pay attention.


FOR THE LAST DAMN TIME I DONT CARE ABOUT THE DELAYS
 
One thing's 4 sure - get one of these noice Opty chips in yer rig and u won't be worrying about any delays, if u know what I mean. ;)

CG, if u get a 0550VPMW, I'll cry! lol Be sure to 411 us, eh??
 
aztec61 said:
One thing's 4 sure - get one of these noice Opty chips in yer rig and u won't be worrying about any delays, if u know what I mean. ;)

CG, if u get a 0550VPMW, I'll cry! lol Be sure to 411 us, eh??

WILL do ;)
 
why is it that a sales rep can confirm your stepping but when I ask nicely to just try to get me a cool stepping I am told that there is nothing they can do and I just get what I get then? doesn't sound too cool. no offense to you glad to see you got the hook
 
I guess it just depends on who's helping you. Some sales rep will go out of their way to to service your needs. Therefore i commend them for their work and place a really good comment.
 
yeah I guess it is who you get huh? I just hope I get the goody good. I watercool and really want to get down on this opty and see what all the fuss is about. Believe me if they hook me up I would be here talking the high praise and be at home taking the egg off my favorties you know what I'm saying? Can't complain about the deal though very cool. just wish there was a place where a guy who knew about stepping could ask and maybe get help on it for I would be willing to wait for it just to get it and be totally stoked to get it. You know how it is out here. A company hooks you up and takes care of you and you are gonna give them your loyalty back. when everything is same same and you need a part that is where you go, just because it is them. kinda like it used to be with me and the egg until they lost me and did not take care of me. Now I am looking for that group that I feel is there for me and will take care of me in my purchases, oh well gotta love that $ though

Thanks Monarch for that totally cool there
 
I hear that the new batches that people are getting are 0550UPMW. So if you order it this week, there's a higher chance of getting that stepping.
 
Well it shouldn't be too hard for a sales rep to check for you, because the OEM's come in a plastic clamshell pack. Easy to open and look at the codes.

Maybe you just gotta use your sexy phone sex voice, :eek: then they'll be nice and check 4 ya. :D
 
oem and retial chips come with the stepping exposed.

i would be unfair for them to cherry pick the good steppings, its a gamble and should be left that way.
 
Back
Top