AMD Super HOT Coupons!!

crispyb said:
I was just at the website and didn't realize the coupon expired until checkout :(
I just got my tax return was going to order the 165 and the Asus A8N-VM CSM.

Monarch has to bring back the deal. It's tax refund season ;)

most likely they will have a new set of codes, it seems these coupons go fast, im thinking it cause people post them on fatwallet/slickdeals

Okay for the new guys to this coupon thing, how does it work? I have clicked on the link but I see no place to input the coupon codes anywhere on Monarch's website.

Tepabajo said:
Okay for the new guys to this coupon thing, how does it work? I have clicked on the link but I see no place to input the coupon codes anywhere on Monarch's website.

when you checkout there will be a spot to enter the codes, although i believe some codes are already expired.

Yeah its the last page of checked out where you enter the creditcard info where you enter the coupons. Yeah some coupons are expired already as well.

so 165 went out of stock and came back in? Anybody think they've got 06xx steppings now instead of 0551?

Of course I missed the 165 coupon again. I'm just dying to build my new system (for Oblivion) with that and a 1900XT. I'll be checking every hour to see if the coupon gets renewed. Monarch Deals I am at your mercy!!

i cant even think about non dual core... (PLEASE GET A x2 3800+ or opty 165 deal!)

i would like to know what the steppings are right now? I know that they've received new shipment of AMD. If you got any other than 0551, let us know.

This thread should be renamed to "AMD Super HOT Coupons and SUPER SLOW Shipping!!!". Rediculous that my CPU that I ordered on Sunday still hasn't shipped. I got my HSF from ZipZoomFly 2 days after I ordered it, yet at this rate who knows when I will get my damn 165. Very lame service.

FlasHBurN said:
This thread should be renamed to "AMD Super HOT Coupons and SUPER SLOW Shipping!!!". Rediculous that my CPU that I ordered on Sunday still hasn't shipped. I got my HSF from ZipZoomFly 2 days after I ordered it, yet at this rate who knows when I will get my damn 165. Very lame service.
maybe a problem with your credit card....thats prolly why it takes so *long* to ship

They always verify your credit info thats why it takes alittle longer

any chance we could have deals on dual core retail opterons
and oem single core opterons

since the dual-core stock heatsink performs on par with about all aftermarket hsfs, it would save money for those who have to buy a aftermarket hsf which performs as well as the one retail includes.

They already have deals on single core oem optys heh. Where have you been. :p

Retsam said:
They already have deals on single core oem optys heh. Where have you been. :p

yea i know my point was i wanted to see if they could make deals for the retails for the dual core line.

got a 146 can't pass up that offer $158 shipped how can you not do it! Gonna get a hornet as soon as they hook up a deal here and this is the chip for it right here.

Thanks Monarch. Please hook up the stepping please. I promise this time I am not gonna cancel in fact I am happy for now I just saved enough to buy my memory for this once they have a deal on that.

Thanks

jcll2002 said:
maybe a problem with your credit card....thats prolly why it takes so *long* to ship

THE problem is they dont have chips in stock even though the website states it is in stock. How do I know? I ordered last friday and I called 2 times and was told they had none in stock.

Now monarchman will tell you they have stock but its BS.

All this would be solved if they would just keep the website updated with correct inventory.
Then people wouldnt bitch and moan cause there would be EXPECTED delays.

Either way im still happy.

deepinya said:
THE problem is they dont have chips in stock even though the website states it is in stock. How do I know? I ordered last friday and I called 2 times and was told they had none in stock.

Now monarchman will tell you they have stock but its BS.

All this would be solved if they would just keep the website updated with correct inventory.
Then people wouldnt bitch and moan cause there would be EXPECTED delays.

Either way im still happy.

did you get your cpu yet deepinya?

how many business days did it take from order to ship?

Well I ordered Friday and finally got it today. .....BUT that was after 2 phone calls and a free upgrade to overnight shipping so no telling what would have happened if I didnt call. (my guess would be Monday/Tuesday)

All in all in went ok.The piss poor inventory on their website needs revamping so people know whats up prior to ordering. I mean there could be people that NEED a CPU ASAP and would order elsewhere if they knew of a delay. Instead, they order cause it says IN STOCK and then rightfully complain about it.

Neweggs site is up to date so no reason monarch cant be.

Im hoping they look into it.

deepinya said:
Well I ordered Friday and finally got it today. .....BUT that was after 2 phone calls and a free upgrade to overnight shipping so no telling what would have happened if I didnt call. (my guess would be Monday/Tuesday)

All in all in went ok.The piss poor inventory on their website needs revamping so people know whats up prior to ordering. I mean there could be people that NEED a CPU ASAP and would order elsewhere if they knew of a delay. Instead, they order cause it says IN STOCK and then rightfully complain about it.

Neweggs site is up to date so no reason monarch cant be.

Im hoping they look into it.

Glad to hear eveyrthing worked out, i plan to order soon also, what stepping you get?

Its still in the box....I wasnt in a rush to get it which is why I was cool with the delay.

Im waiting for my buddy to buy my 3200+ winnie and my a8n-sli deluxe.

Dood the prices are way better than newegg. The opty 165 is 281 shipped after coupon.....and the 146 @ 158 shipped. WOW no brainer.

Yeah whats he talking about. The opty 146 is $212 before shipping and tax at newegg. Monarch is $158 shipped. The 165 is $325 before tax and shipping at newegg. $280 shipped monarch. Exactly how is that neck and neck?

are these coupons (opty 165) valid on full orders like a furia workstation or are the coupons only available on the part orders.

aww it doesnt seem to be... so i guess theres no point of me asking for coupons...

Just ordered a Dual Core Opteron 165, called eVga just to make sure the NF4 SLI board supports it and it does with the latest bios. Sweet deal, I'll sell my current Athlon 64 3500 and come out good on this deal.

jcll2002 said:
FlasHBurN said:

Except for the fact that on Wednesday when I called the swore to me that it would go out on Thursday morning and I would have it Monday. It still hasn't shipped.

And by verify, if you mean call me to verify it, that is bullshit. It wasn't until Wednesday, 4 days after my order when I called they "pushed" the order through. A week to ship a single cpu is a *long* time, regardless of how hot a deal it is. If they can't handle the influx of orders, then they shouldn't be doing deals like this.

I ordered my 144 on Feb 26. It arrived yesterday (Mar 9). So much for 5-7 days. Can I get my shipping costs back??

fusionrx said:
I ordered my 144 on Feb 28. It arrived yesterday (Mar 9). So much for 5-7 days. Can I get my shipping costs back??
Please e-mail or PM me your order #

FlasHBurN said:
Except for the fact that on Wednesday when I called the swore to me that it would go out on Thursday morning and I would have it Monday. It still hasn't shipped.

And by verify, if you mean call me to verify it, that is bullshit. It wasn't until Wednesday, 4 days after my order when I called they "pushed" the order through. A week to ship a single cpu is a *long* time, regardless of how hot a deal it is. If they can't handle the influx of orders, then they shouldn't be doing deals like this.

If someone cant handle being patient, they shouldn't make orders when it's obviously a huge price difference from other stores.

I have no problem waiting 2 weeks for this CPU, I doubt I will, but I'm aware they have far more people purchasing these than usual.

Caveat emptor.

Just FYI to all those reading here:

5 minutes after posting about the shipping delay, Monarch customer service guy called and apologized and we are figuring out why delay happened and what to do about it.

Monarch REALLY cares about their customer and that kinda response shows it.

Thats cause you posted about it publicly. When I PMed him with my concerns about inventory I got a wise ass response to a deal I asked for but nothing about my actual issue. Nor did he offer to help with my delayed order. True colors I guess?

Then again, thats what phones are for!

Bottom line, bitch and moan publicly and he will help.

deepinya said:
Thats cause you posted about it publicly. When I PMed him with my concerns about inventory I got a wise ass response to a deal I asked for but nothing about my actual issue. Nor did he offer to help with my delayed order. True colors I guess?

Then again, thats what phones are for!

Bottom line, bitch and moan publicly and he will help.
What on earth are you talking about ? I asked for information from you as to who told you what you were told as they were incorrect, YOU never replied to me other than to say "well thanks for addressing my issue, youve been a great help."

Back