• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

AMD Super HOT Coupons!!

Only had my 144 for 2 weeks and I ordered a 165 on the 1st :D

My 144 did 2800 @ 1.55v, I'd be happy if the 165 did 2700 @ 1.475-1.5, else I'll sell.
 
lol i had my opteron 144 for about that time too...did 2.8 and my 165 does 2.7 rock solid.
 
By the end of this week I'm ordering. Thinking about the 146, 148, and 165 depending on how much I spend on a video card.
 
OSA165dDAA6CD
CCBWE 0551UPW

I have water and am not affraid to use it. :D

Ordered it 3/2/06 got it 3/6/06 3 day Fedex. So shipping was good to me.

I see to much whining about shipping and speed. then pay for it. If there is a CC foul up you probably typed the wrong digit or something.
 
I am thinking about getting a 165 this Friday when tax refund gets deposited into my account hehe. Will be selling my sweet 144 if so, I want a dual core man!

Whats the multi on the 165's? the 170s? I am assuming 9 and 10 but I want to be certain. Thx in advance!
 
Robergal said:
OSA165dDAA6CD
CCBWE 0551UPW

I have water and am not affraid to use it. :D

Ordered it 3/2/06 got it 3/6/06 3 day Fedex. So shipping was good to me.

I see to much whining about shipping and speed. then pay for it. If there is a CC foul up you probably typed the wrong digit or something.


I got the same steppings but my shipping was even better!! I ordered last Wednesday 3/1 regular shipping and got it 3/3 via fed ex :cool:
 
I did not start at stock speed I went for FSB of 250 and it botted at stock .135 well thats good. Tried 290 FSB boots to windows Stock voltage sweet, or so I thought. Prime failed immediatly. Reboot with 1.37V. Prime failed. 1.39 failed too. Oh great no 2.6 However 1.41 is holding steady for an hour on both CPUs. 2 instances. lookin good to me.
Temps are @37.5C but the rooms kinda warn about 75 degrees F. And yes its water cooled.

If you want to see go here

Water is now green :D
 
MaStA819 said:
Coupon for the 165 is dead. Hopefully it comes back to life. :D
I PRAY THEE SR MONARCH! Im buying a furia custom rig with an opty 165 and I HAVE to get the coupon.
 
I'm @ 2.745ghz prime stable with my 165 @ 1.55v. Pushing to get it 2.8ghz prime stable @ 1.55, we shall see.
 
Just ordered my 170 $371 after ship. Now jsut hoping to get the 0550vpmw steppings. Tell you guys only reason I bought it at all was the coupon deal thanks so much monarch gonna start watching you all the time here now. Just hope I get stepping for My watercooled rig sold my 3700+ to get this one.

Thanks Monarch really cool $40 off newegg. awsome
 
Actually the AMD 165 cores failed at 1 hour @1.41 V d going for 2.6 Gig 1.43V skipped.
1.45V Has been 12 hours stable.

0551 From Monarch.

I am so happy!
 
Robergal said:
Actually the AMD 165 cores failed at 1 hour @1.41 V d going for 2.6 Gig 1.43V skipped.
1.45V Has been 12 hours stable.

0551 From Monarch.

I am so happy!

Wow are you using that 0551 on the kn8 sli ?
How far did you get on stock voltage ?
 
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I just went to buy the 165 and the coupon does not work.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
I just got the cash today. common monarch bring it back
 
yeah, im going to purchase a furia custom workstation and i really wanted this coupon to work :(
 
I just noticed the 146 was now $60 off. A 146 for $160 shipped is an incredible deal. Hoping to pass my 144 @ 2.745ghz. If not I can still sell it for the same price :) .
 
okay guys here is my delema. I have a kn8sli pro board and a 3200+ processor. 7800gt card.
What should i do here. i want the 165 but if the coupon is gone i dont know if i should run the 146 off the add or just buy the 165 from newegg. I am not the best at ocing so i think the 165 would be easier plus it has the extra l2 cache.
any suggestions
 
Wow are you using that 0551 on the kn8 sli ?
How far did you get on stock voltage ?

Booted to windows @ 2601 at stock voltage but prime failed immediatly. Same with 1.37 1.39 1.41 1.41 failed in 30-to and hour. 1.43 did not test I just tried 1.45 and I was running two instance and a 3 d program. This one
it pushed the GPU temps up too.

I wanted to do this to be sure the cores were stable and the GPU was stable as they are both water cooled.

Max temps were 43C core on the 7800GT and the CPUs weere 37.5C.
 
ahbroody said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I just went to buy the 165 and the coupon does not work.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
I just got the cash today. common monarch bring it back

Me too, a day late and a dollar short :(
 
Can't wait got the 170 sold my 3700+ plus to get it. hoping to get the 0550 step I watercool and really am stoked and rolled the dice that I can get the stepping. Thanks monarch for the deal. made me buy it and ebay my 3700+ san diego and I was happy with that 2.75 with OCZ vx 250fsb 2-3-3-8 smokin. Got a 920 pressler on Mushkin 5300 3 latency 2x1gb and it is nice but I am not in love. Hoping this daddy is the ticket. I run a pentium and AMD box for the wife and me. she gets the Intel :) and I run AMD (of course)

Thanks Monarch for the deal was gonna ebay or hit the egg but I have bought from you a couple times in the past and was happy and with these deals I am on board for the long haul now.

Next up Hornet Pro 939 any chance of a deal on that??? I have wanted one for like a year now.
 
yourfriend520757 said:
Can't wait got the 170 sold my 3700+ plus to get it. hoping to get the 0550 step I watercool and really am stoked and rolled the dice that I can get the stepping. Thanks monarch for the deal. made me buy it and ebay my 3700+ san diego and I was happy with that 2.75 with OCZ vx 250fsb 2-3-3-8 smokin. Got a 920 pressler on Mushkin 5300 3 latency 2x1gb and it is nice but I am not in love. Hoping this daddy is the ticket. I run a pentium and AMD box for the wife and me. she gets the Intel :) and I run AMD (of course)

Thanks Monarch for the deal was gonna ebay or hit the egg but I have bought from you a couple times in the past and was happy and with these deals I am on board for the long haul now.

Next up Hornet Pro 939 any chance of a deal on that??? I have wanted one for like a year now.

yourfriend520757 said:
Just ordered my 170 $371 after ship. Now jsut hoping to get the 0550vpmw steppings. Tell you guys only reason I bought it at all was the coupon deal thanks so much monarch gonna start watching you all the time here now. Just hope I get stepping for My watercooled rig sold my 3700+ to get this one.

Thanks Monarch really cool $40 off newegg. awsome

sorrry to be the bearer of bad news but it looks like its 0551 season for the cpus shipping now
 
Oh well still a good deal I am still stoked jsut hoping to get that little extra. maybe I'll get a good one and I do watercool so I can take the voltage up a bit to compensate. what is the 0551 doing on water?
 
yourfriend520757 said:
Oh well still a good deal I am still stoked jsut hoping to get that little extra. maybe I'll get a good one and I do watercool so I can take the voltage up a bit to compensate. what is the 0551 doing on water?

no matter which stepping most should hit 2.8 range without a problem on water
 
I was running 2.75 on my 3700+ san diego 250 fsb 7200 mem bandwidth 2 lat 2-3-3-8 think there is enough of a performance gain to be found or not to justify a 170??
 
Id save your money and get the 165. To be honest, you wont notice much difference unless you use multi-threaded apps or multitask. Id probably just keep the san diego to be honest.
 
amd ati FO SHO said:
sorrry to be the bearer of bad news but it looks like its 0551 season for the cpus shipping now

Monarch just got a new shipment of the 170 since they were out of stock. Hoping it will be a better stepping this time around.
 
Retsam said:
Id save your money and get the 165. To be honest, you wont notice much difference unless you use multi-threaded apps or multitask. Id probably just keep the san diego to be honest.

i'd have to agree with retsam on this one

mr monarch anyway to get free shipping on big orders or deals on retail opterons?
 
yeah probably not needed just request my order be cancelled and I am sticking to San diego until next wave come out.

Thanks guys almost made a mistake.

Gonna try to get a better vid card instead.

any way to cancel online? or do I have to request??
 
yourfriend520757 said:
yeah probably not needed just request my order be cancelled and I am sticking to San diego until next wave come out.

Thanks guys almost made a mistake.

Gonna try to get a better vid card instead.

any way to cancel online? or do I have to request??

email orders@monarchcomputer.com
OR
status@monarchcomputer.com

hopefully you can also cancel the ebay auction if you already put your items up :p
 
ebay San Diego is cancelled just have to stop 170 ordered last night late so prob not shipped yet I am sure i hope?. everything I read here says that they take a few days so that may be good for me.

thanks
 
I missed this deal by a few hours as well. I had saved for a month to buy a 165 and finally added it to the cart on Monday night, only to find the coupon was now dead (probably by less than a few hours too). Nothing quite as depressing in the computer realm as that ....

Thinking back, it might not be as bad as that brand new XP1600+ that I mounted the heatsink on backwards because I was in a hurry to get it done ... *smacks forehead*
:(

Just one more week Monarch, if you sell them, we will buy them.
 
I was just at the website and didn't realize the coupon expired until checkout :(
I just got my tax return was going to order the 165 and the Asus A8N-VM CSM.

Monarch has to bring back the deal. It's tax refund season ;)
 
jhego said:
Monarch just got a new shipment of the 170 since they were out of stock. Hoping it will be a better stepping this time around.

Yeah, I'm hoping so. I wanna crank that bee-yatch UP! ^^

*aztec kneels in prayer to da comp gawds*

;)
 
Back
Top