2011 Intel Summer Deal

Haha why do I feel like Intel is going to announce the first "friendly" DDoS attack ever

A friend just called me and said he ran out of gas 10 minutes from my house. I told him he'll be waiting a while :D

A friend just called me and said he ran out of gas 10 minutes from my house. I told him he'll be waiting a while :D

i doubt they will sell out in minutes... the last few years stuff seemed to be available for at least a few days before it was getting sold out

Is Intel pulling an AMD, May 25th, errr, June 25th, errr, sometime second half. Or better yet that crazy guy that keeps saying the world is going to end on a certain day. It is 4 pm CST, evening I'd say, and still no DEAL!!! Tick Tock Tick Tock

Four o'clock CST and this still isn't up? We're approaching on "evening", not "afternoon". It's like the gas station by my house that's said "Opening Spring 2011" for months now.

i doubt they will sell out in minutes... the last few years stuff seemed to be available for at least a few days before it was getting sold out

The stuff from the Holiday deal was available for the whole time the deal was active (a month). It won't sell out.

The stuff from the Holiday deal was available for the whole time the deal was active (a month). It won't sell out.

None of that stuff showed up as limited quantities

Intel showing down again

yeah i think they might have less stock this time...

2600k - $114 members, $99 rockstars, $89 rock legends
970 - $190, 150, 140
120gb - $160. $150 $140
160gb $na, $209, $199

doesn't show up for me either.... and I'm thinking there's more to this than meets the eye. I still see talk about Rockstar, Rock Legend, etc but my account got changed over first of the year to status' like Gold, Platinum, Diamond. I think there may be multiple retail edge programs (at least 2) now ?? No Summer deal showing up but I've had an 8 weeks Spring Fling sale showing up for a few days on the main page - anybody else seeing that one?

Clear cache on browser.
Ordered the 120gb SSD and the i7-970 for ~$395 after shipping and tax.

Back