2004 Post Your Workstation

Status
Not open for further replies.
flat4 said:
where did u get that desk? i can use something like that

I got that exact same desk...

3.JPG

I work for a furniture store down here in miami and got it for $90 at wholesale price but I usually sell them for around $300. Just got to your local furniture store and tell them to show you the Coaster catalog thats the company who makes them.
http://www.coastercompany.com/

Goat_187 said:
I got that exact same desk...

3.JPG

I work for a furniture store down here in miami and got it for $90 at wholesale price but I usually sell them for around $300. Just got to your local furniture store and tell them to show you the Coaster catalog thats the company who makes them.
http://www.coastercompany.com/

OMGOMG. we have the same chair and keyboard/mouse duo (shocker there. who DOESN'T have that duo?). didn't think anyone else had that cheap POS $50 walmart special. at least... I THINK it's the same chair... pic is kinda fuzzy...

Speakers are 12" Sonys 275 Watt Max. through 500 Watt Pioneer amp (5X100)
Also pictured Pioneer, Tape Deck, CD Changer & EQ. (All old skool but they still pump)
Sony PS2 via RGB, Sega Dreamcast,
15" AMD Athlon 2400+ 448MB Ram 60GB HD Connected to WWW via 802.11g ATi Radeon IGP 320M
Connected to Pioneer AMP & EQ through RCA
+ Connected to Samsung Dynaflat 24" via S-Video.

upload_259187.jpg

upload_259207.jpg

I am really sick, and I am bored so I took some pics of my messy workstation.
New toys = iPod and CoolPix 5700. :cool:

best_.jpg

left_.jpg

Well not any more.
But yesterday everything I ate came up 20 min later, and everything I drank came up 5 min later.

Tho yeaha, that bowl was filled about two times yesterday. Yes it was that bad.
And I left a trial on the bus, filled up a few seats with vommit, got some weired looks, but then I smiled nicley at them.

the black box under his keyboard in the corner is the sub the set sounds very good its what i have

DRJ1014 said:
do those speakers actually do anything? they look like they just play treble for how small they are. just get the high noises
the ATP3's are great speakers. They have 2 tweeters, and like a 2" mid on each speaker. (the midrange speaker faces down, thats why you cant see it)

TheMostWantedPolishTwin said:
lol.. your workstation looks a little unrealistic - you're missing some mess :p

j/k.. clean setup..

ha, thanks.

there is a mess on the floor. i accidently dropped some recharable batteries for my DC and I forgot to pick them up. :p

Thaddy said:
That's no fair! You work at home and have much more to spend on your setup than us poor college kids:)

I'll post an updated pic of mine in a bit, I just got another monitor from home:)

edit: Here they are...

P1010023.jpg

Thats your college dorm room?
thats pretty damn nice

tree_ said:
sdk and Db0y how much did those desks run you and how much did they cost?

I got it for 60$ from a friend who owns a furniture store.

the original price is $100

blindviper said:
the black box under his keyboard in the corner is the sub the set sounds very good its what i have

yeah i can vouch for that, i got the same speakers, couple years old and still working perfectly. couldnt ask for a better set of 2.1 speakers. only costed about $90 too, excellent deal for what they put out.

Jeez, as I went threw all pages, I saw just pplz with numerous comps, logitech speakers, and stuff :eek: w00t!

Well, this is my place.
DSC321.jpg

DSC322.jpg

DSC00320.jpg

DSC323.jpg

Lot's of nice looking set ups on this thread, mine is always a work in progress but I am pretty happy with where it is currently...

My desk, gaming PC
x700desktop.jpg

Another view
x700deskare.jpg

The wife's computer, my old Shuttle SK41g w/XP2000+ and my venerable Ti4200 :D
Shuttle1.jpg

The whole office area, not the best photo, sorry...
theoffice2.jpg

and if you are feeling really wankish, here is my wiring closet of sorts.

splinter3k said:
Lot's of nice looking set ups on this thread, mine is always a work in progress but I am pretty happy with where it is currently...

and if you are feeling really wankish, here is my wiring closet of sorts.

You did a very nice job with the wiring below the desk. What's the secret? =0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back