2004 Post Your Workstation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. I bet there are some others with sexy workstations that you have not entered in that poll. Ah well.

LOL I can't believe you guys made a poll.

I appreciate all the comments! It's nice to know I'm not the only one with an obsession.

One for the road. Here's a pic of my girlfriend's setup:

gfcomp1.jpg

Pictures of my workstation:

Desk1.jpg

Desk2.jpg

Desk3.jpg

Check out the networking section for pics of my home and work networks.

Comments please. I know it's nothing like SlickFX's or Stresstest's but it works.

SLiCkFX said:
LOL I can't believe you guys made a poll.

I appreciate all the comments! It's nice to know I'm not the only one with an obsession.

x2. You whacky kids :)

Nothing but <3 for my fellow enthusiast, SLiCkFX

whats really sad is that even slick's girl friend has a more elite looking rig than mine :(

anyways
yeah this thread rules

draconius said:
whats really sad is that even slick's girl friend has a more elite looking rig than mine :(

anyways
yeah this thread rules
Definately a cool girl rig. One of the best I've seen.

EGGO said:
Is that sexy thing right next to the computer a cable modem?
Hey, I wanna know too, that looks awesome! I have a lame blue terayon mounted on the wall next to my pc.

EGGO said:
Is that sexy thing right next to the computer a cable modem?

Yessum. 3com "sharkfin" cable modem, it's included with Time Warner/Road Runer service.

STRESSTEST said:
x2. You whacky kids :)

Nothing but <3 for my fellow enthusiast, SLiCkFX

Ditto! You have some 1337 craftsmanship skillz! I can't wait to see what future plans you or anyone else may come up with. "2005 Post your Workstation?" :D

This thread should be stickied!

SLiCkFX said:
Ditto! You have some 1337 craftsmanship skillz! I can't wait to see what future plans you or anyone else may come up with. "2005 Post your Workstation?" :D

This thread should be stickied!
I want to be the one one that makes the "Post your workstations" threads from now on...
Ill be on at midnight 2005 january 1 just to make this thread.

and yes it should be stickied.

TheMostWantedPolishTwin said:
mhmmm.. dual LCDs.. and nice (really nice) specs in your sig..

I've got dual LCD's too man.... Dual 19 inch.

May have to clean up the workstation up a bit again before I post another pic, though..
Custom mounted my surround speakers too.

Gizmo%20004.jpg

Some pics of my area..not pictured, my lappy and HTPC in my entertainment center.

Lil while back after everything got installed...
P1010013_small.jpg

Next shot, XPC upgrade and UPS replaced...next major upgrade, 2 LCDs that should be here soon! :)
updated_desk.jpg

Also need to get some cheap cover material for the wood...been waiting to get rid of the big heavy monitors for that though. :p It's home.

maybe get some mouse pads for that bad boy, yea i miss my old 6 foot table, now im stick with a crappy desk from wal-mart that shakes side to side when i type.

roninblade said:
maybe get some mouse pads for that bad boy, yea i miss my old 6 foot table, now im stick with a crappy desk from wal-mart that shakes side to side when i type.
I know that feeling :rolleyes: I hate my desk.

Nicely done, very clean. I dont see any of the wires either. Did you run them under your carpeting or something?

Hows that keyboard? I was thinking of getting it. I like its very clean and simple look.

conflix said:
Mines fairly simple.

221.jpg

Here is a better one ...

img_1176b.jpg

X1000 - games, homewrok, photo editing
TP 240 - music box
Standard UGA furniture... wee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back