Who's currently selling it, though?the lg is the best choice right now
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Who's currently selling it, though?the lg is the best choice right now
hm you can already but it everywhere in the euWho's currently selling it, though?
I did not think straight up 120hz would be supported over HDMI.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814261076
HDMI v1.4a connector, perhaps 120Hz with HDMI would work if using this soon-to-be-available GTX 460? Don't reckon I've seen any gfx cards specifying having a v1.4 connector b4.
The GTX 480 (and I presume 470 and 465) support HDMI 1.4 after an upcoming paid patch from Nvidia to support 3D output to TVs over HDMI (presumably to cover licensing costs).
http://www.nvidia.com/object/product_geforce_gtx_480_us.html
"Upgradeable to HDMI 1.4 support for 3D formats with upcoming NVIDIA 3DTV Play"
http://www.nvidia.com/object/3d-tv-play.html
However when playin COD4 promod an BFBC2 my fps seems to be locked at 60fps
Is this the maximum FPS you get when using 3D.
My Acer GD245HQ and the 3d vision kit arrived yesterday
However when playin COD4 promod an BFBC2 my fps seems to be locked at 60fps
Is this the maximum FPS you get when using 3D.
Disabled vsync in the nvidia config center.
Damn, $500 for a 23" TN. It was too much to ask that these things sell for maybe a $50 premium. Instead they are selling for around twice as much, or more, than a compareable 23"-24" 60Hz set. Prices will come down in time I suppose. In the mean time I think I will wait.
Some people react to 3D differently than others. I have no problems watching it. Others, like you can get headaches and such from it.Don't see what the hype is with 3d gaming / movies. All it does is give me a migraine after 10 seconds of use.
I would be interested in it with out the glasses. Don't see what the hype is with 3d gaming / movies. All it does is give me a migraine after 10 seconds of use.
Normally I'm really sensitive about that kind of stuff, but it ended up working out really well for me (did mess up my eyes badly the first day because I screwed up the settings). Resell the glasses and think of them as a MIR for the monitor or try em out. Good quality 3D, but the nvidia 3D movie player is buggy and I can't get it to full screen up converted 3D DVDs properly (not to mention audio going away when you full screen), hadn't tried out some of my regular video files. Anyone know of a good compatible 3D video/media player?
Includes the $200 glasses set up.
you*re most likely rightI wouldn't be surprised if the technology to allow 120hz input vs 60hz input costs less than $1.
you*re most likely right
its just a very minor change to the chip/firmware after all
How so? They compared it directly to the Acer.That hothardware article is completely useless........
Personal preference I guess... I like the glossy screen on my Alienware M11x laptop, and think it would be worse if matted.About the only thing a glossy screen accomplishes is to make your computer look fancy.