• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by wil129

  1. W

    comp running slow

    Hi everyone my wife laptop is running very slow, when I go to task manager it is showing 58 processes can this be the problem why the pc is so slow?
  2. W

    encryption software

    HI everyone any one know of any encrypyion software for a laptop pc? I had my laptop stolen last week and was wondering of a way to protect my personal and work info on my new pc or is there another way to protect my info?
  3. W

    My 8800 GTS story...

    Nice quote "Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day, teach that man to fish and you've fed him for life, but if he won't learn to fish throw his ass into the damn lake!" :)
  4. W

    wireless laptop speakers?

    Hi there is there such a thing as wireless laptop speakers? My neighbor has a laptop with sirrus satellite service on it and he was wondering is there any kind of speakers he can use .
  5. W

    reset password

    OK how do you do a fresh install the pc didn't come witha operating systemdisc just a COA # Found out how to restore pc with access IBM
  6. W

    reset password

    Hi I just bought a IBM think pad online is there a way I can change the admin name ? The person that I bought it from didnt give me any info on pc, and it is asking for a password, is there a way that I can change it?
  7. W

    Save all data to CD-R?

    Hi is there a way to save all of my spreads sheets, favorites ect to a cd-r disc? I have to do a system restore on my laptop, and would like to save all my windows office doucments if possible.
  8. W

    Where to buy operating systems?

    Ok thanks everyone I will buy from newegg or zip thanks.
  9. W

    Where to buy operating systems?

    Hi there has anyone heard of a company called all media wholesale? I am looking to buy a new operating system Win xp pro, they have it for 80.00 dollars, should I be cautious to buy from them? This is the cheapest place I found every where else is 130.00 +. Or should I just stick with newegg,or...
  10. W

    XP Help

    ok got PC to boot and it takes me to a screen that says ready to activate through internet or by phone.
  11. W

    Battlefield 2142 Sucks

    ok thanks
  12. W

    Battlefield 2142 Sucks

    What game is this POE2?
  13. W

    XP Help

    no cannot boot PC.
  14. W

    XP Help

    HI my little cousin's from Mexico were playing on my PC, and they tore my COA sticker off of PC, now I have to reload OS is there a way I can call Microsoft and get my product key numbers of do I have to buy another OS?
  15. W

    Laptop issue

    ok found them thanks.
Back
Top