Nov 12, 2006 #1 W wil129 n00b Joined May 15, 2006 Messages 48 Hi I just bought a IBM think pad online is there a way I can change the admin name ? The person that I bought it from didnt give me any info on pc, and it is asking for a password, is there a way that I can change it?
Hi I just bought a IBM think pad online is there a way I can change the admin name ? The person that I bought it from didnt give me any info on pc, and it is asking for a password, is there a way that I can change it?
Nov 12, 2006 #2 B bloo Limp Gawd Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 265 is it asking for a password to login to the admin account? or for a password to change the account name? the best thing to do would be a fresh install of xp or whatever you prefer. you never know what the person installed or has on the HD.
is it asking for a password to login to the admin account? or for a password to change the account name? the best thing to do would be a fresh install of xp or whatever you prefer. you never know what the person installed or has on the HD.
Nov 12, 2006 #3 W wil129 n00b Joined May 15, 2006 Messages 48 OK how do you do a fresh install the pc didn't come witha operating systemdisc just a COA # Found out how to restore pc with access IBM
OK how do you do a fresh install the pc didn't come witha operating systemdisc just a COA # Found out how to restore pc with access IBM