A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
I plan on building a new rig shortly, but I want to buy Windows 10 sooner and use it on my current PC.
I heard that an OEM license is tied to the hardware it is first installed on, whereas if I purchase a retail license I can transfer it to any new PC I may use in the future - provided it is...
Am I right in assuming that among the best air cooling cases from Corsair (760T, 900D), Silverstone (FT02, FT05) and others, there is - at most - 1 or 2 degrees difference in GPU and CPU load temperatures?
I've been a huge fan of the big blockbuster Japanese games all my life - Metal Gear, Gran Turismo, Final Fantasy. I can say, with confidence, that Ni No Kuni can be held in the same regard as those aforementioned franchises in every single way. From art direction, to the game systems it...
Yep, the ideal would be to use separate loops (one radiator per card) for each card because that way you're not feeding the second card in the loop with the warmer water from the first card. But that's not necessary as most just use a single loop - meaning one radiator for two cards.
It looks easy to use and from what I remember reading, it performs incredibly well. I'd give it a shot! Thermal paste is relatively cheap compared to components, so it's not out of the question to try two or three and see which works best for you :)
This, in all my years of following computer hardware, is the most promising thing I've read about. I think I speak for many when I say that I'm sick of not being able to trust review sites because of the possibility of bias due to money and profit being a factor. I'm not saying all review sites...
From what I hear, OLED can do perfect black, which plasma is incapable of. So OLED is technically capable of far better picture quality than plasma. Whether we'll see that quality in a mass produced TV is the real question :)