Recent content by Techfan26

  1. T

    Any use the Altec Lansing IM500 for their nano?

    I'm thinking about buying these speakers for my desk at work. Anyone have any experience with them? Waste of money? Thanks. http://www.alteclansing.com/product_details.asp?pID=IM500
  2. T

    mac mini question

    I currently have a powerbook g4 w/ 768 mb ram. I am thinking about purchasing a mac mini 1.83 core duo w/ 2 gigs of ram. Would I notice a large performance difference? I don't use huge programs like photoshop, but I do use iphoto, itunes, safari, and some others a lot. I just wanted to know if I...
  3. T

    Anyone else waiting on the Core2 Mini?

    Sure, but I'd rather wait and have the Core2 already in the machine. Also, who knows what other upgrades the new ones might have.
  4. T

    Anyone else waiting on the Core2 Mini?

    Like the previous poster said, some people like to wait for the lastest technology to come out. If it means waiting another month or so, I want to have the best available. Sure, it might not be that much of an improvement, but there has to be something better about the Core2 Duo. I would feel...
  5. T

    Anyone else waiting on the Core2 Mini?

    Assuming they come out with a Core2 Mac Mini, I'm buying one. I've been holding off buying a mini since the Core2 Duos came out. Anyone else in my position?
  6. T

    Any suggestions for this audio problem?

    Since I've had my powerbook g4, I've used a Y Audio Cable to hook it up to my stereo with no problems. I recently bought a monitor and I have it hooked up to my powerbook via DVI. The only problem is, I now have a deep humming noise coming from my speakers. I tried unplugging the dvi cable from...
  7. T

    Core 2 Mac Minis

    I'd buy one of these immediately if they came out. I hope it's sooner than later, but something tells me they are going to stall on putting the core2 in the mac mini.
  8. T

    Thinking about a mac mini

    So i just got a dell 2007fpw and I have it hooked up to my powerbook g4, I'm a bit worried about the heat bulding up in the powerbook with the lid closed, so I have been thinking about buying a mac mini. Should I wait for the Core2 Duo to be put into the mini or should I just purchase a mini now?
  9. T

    dell 2007fpw with powerbook g4 - need help

    edit: found answer
  10. T

    Dell 2007FPW questions

    is dell now shipping A02 monitors only or do the A00 revisions still get mixed in?
  11. T

    Dell 2007FPW questions

    New guy here, just had some questions to ask. I recently ordered A Dell 2007FPW. I plan on connecting it to my powerbook g4. Has anyone else done the same? Does the powerbook adapt well to the widescreen through DVI? How clear is the screen? Also, what comes in the box with the dell other...
Back
Top